Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I do not watch that show regularly.Watch only few episodes.May be Mr. Mallik is playing the role of a punjabi workshop/garage owner. There he said to the male lead that, many famous motor mechanic learned from here and now I am teaching a new one. And his student was around a 8/10 years old boy.😆
Neil-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I used to watch that show once(baat hamari pakki hain ,.. it had a good story line but alas like  all soaps it also descended into utter nonsense. the main leads at the drop of a hat would break into a song and dance sequence of a hindi movie, it looked so silly. Anyways i did catch a glimpse of Bhalla seems to be playing a comedy role.... but i dont thk it is going to last very long. Probably for a few episodes. Yeah hamara "GOLU" someone really round and chubby. Hey i am missing GOLU and MOM pair very much. Their character in KB should have been extended to provide us some entertainment and comedy.

norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear friends,
As a continuation of this post, i just read an article saying that RB will be playing a role in RMJ as a cousin of the female lead. He sure is moving from Golu 😆 to garage owner and now in that show. However his type of naukri is not mentioned. I think i am going to watch that episode of RMJ to see whether his character is -ve or +ve or comedy..