Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hiya Gangstas😛

Welcome to the Hangin' In There Thread for a Deadbeat Show named P(oori)R(abdi) gone stale

After handing over the screentime to basket cases VinJu😡 and having all apavitratas @JDJ⭐️,Sushita/ArMan r back with some kiddie lessons in romance

Einstein Manav🤔 still calculating the velocity required for moving his lips a few inches lower to Archu's☺️ but his theory of Relativity all gone wrong😒so his inertia continues🥱,no momentum watsoever😲 after Nosey poke algorithm was perfected😕

Luks like Madame Curie Archu🤓 will have to find some special drug☺️ to cure this inertia🤢So shez still curiously dissecting his lips eyefully😍,ok,saary,visually🤣
Voila ! Madame !
Please dont, any longer, torture u da endure,
but use ur lips instead, for tis the bestest cure 😳😆😆

So until our Einstein Manav and Archu Curie get their Nobel Prizes🤪,pls hold on to the cart in this Bail Gaadi Ride of PR !

The nominees for yday's show who were voted for - Archana,ArMan,Vinod,Dharmesh,Satish...

Runner Up :

Archana Karanjkar Deshmukh👏👏

Archanamanav - voted for archu... ..manav was in the mood today..archu was looking nice in that saree... (Practical as always Akka😳😆😆so much for crying to Binod and luking for Manav's approval😕)

SH - Voting for Archana; for drilling some sense into thick head Vinod AND also answering back to Manjusha in her own way👏

Star_wars - Voted for Archana, she was just brilliant today.  Loved how she spoke some sense into Vinod's head and shut Manju up👏

Dabulls23 - Archu for shutting Manju and talking to Vinod... 👏

Preeti - I Would Vote Archna for a Reason being She stood up against Manjusha and that was More than Enough for Me. just wanted to see someone stand up against her Evilness and show her right place and Archana just did that staying into her character. I am glad she didnt cross her lines and bad mouth Manjusha but all she did was ask her to stay out when she's talking to her Brother.

Proud to say that am seriously PROUD of Archana (Best Post of the Day👍🏼)

Winner:

ArMan the dimply dimwits☺️😆🥳👏👏

Divyasweety - Votd fr arman fr tht scene cuteeee scene😉

Rida2004 -Voted 4 Lovable, Adorable & Cute ARMAN.😃

Aarti23 - votin 4 ARMAN  4 thr superbly cute almost kiss in last scene-made my day😛

BonneFille –

Archana + Manav = ArMan. So ultimate vote for ArMan. manav......for the first time he was not the one to feel conscious.....it was archana who moved away first.....have to give credit for improvement. From the time he was seeing archana from distance.....his intentions were twisted.(BonneM,wat were his intentions sweetheart,care to share u r 'vision'?☺️🤓next time wokay(u can PM me like Soniikudi does if u r sharmo-ing😆 !)

Gaurimisha - voted for ArMan

hav seen the repeat all night....(GM😆wat will u do when ArMan SR happens😆watch reruns 24/7 😆😆)

ArMan win with a majority of 35 votes⭐️⭐️

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Vote goes to Arman 👏.

Despite of such terrible situations , their love comes shining through .It won Sulochna and manhar today , for sure .
Despite of all the pain and the tears their  love si keeps growing more and more .
Too bad if some pathetic  low lives cannot understand what they mean to each other .....👎🏼
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Savita is the worst thing to have happened to manav and Archana is the best thing to happen to him .....
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Voted 4 ARMAN 4 thr Love & Care 4 each other.
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my vote is also fr arman fr their luv fr each othr....😍they r vry luvly even ftr such terrible situation they show their luv nd care fr each other fr each other...😍

damodar was also gudd bt my first wud b fr arman...

Edited by divyasweety - 13 years ago
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Savita is the worst thing to have happened to manav and Archana is the best thing to happen to him .....

👍🏼👍🏼this savita is disguistng she nevr leavs manav nor accepts archu😡😡
yup voting for ArMan my 2nd vote would go to Damodar he needs to take drastic measure to control his goddamn wife ....... such a loser Savita I used to like her cos of her forthrightness but after what she did tonite .... disgusting she should be put behind bars ...Manav also needs to more stern with her
Edited by piya_10 - 13 years ago
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyy everyone
Zee is showing zee rishto ki saugat now, just tune.......🥳
Tanyaz thumbnail
Guys , I am so sorry .Made a huge mistake today .It was saffy's day to open the thread .I thought it was Wednesday ..I need to get better sleep ....
I know you all love her write ups .Give me some time .The poor kid must have done a nice write up .She will send it to me and I will put that one instead of mine ....

I am feeling very very bad ....
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ayoo,TannuDi ! Pls don feel badIts no big deal😆😆Ok,I sent it...