FF: Life's a Rollercoaster-updated pt 17 pg 67 - Page 14

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by swati2008

suvi.........nice part......so finally Dutta........i wanna see Naku reaction when she wakes up n finds Dutta.......update soon........

Thanks dibya
you'll find out the reaction soon😆
tc🤗
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Nakku ka happy club..nice idea!😆 But seriously that isn't going to happen..If she thought her heart was broken..It'll be horrible in a while😈 Soweee but I will let out all the bad stuff b4 starting the good stuff

ya better let it out here rather than in the update! ðŸ¤£
i have high expectations from the update  ... okay! ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Suvi7884

tereee liyeee haan teree liyee I willl update tomorrow😆
and thanks thanks thanks!
Have fun! I will miss you😭
You'll miss a lot of my stories and stuff though😭
See you next year!😭
Dekh you made me cry😭
lol thnks soooooo sweet of u😆 and please keep sending my the story too, i'll catch up.....😊
i know suvi i am gonna miisss ur storiesCry i'll miss them alot, i'll miss u alot tooCry
Originally posted by iluvltsl

wow suvi that was great i luved the last part cant wait for the next part keep writing nd thnx for the update
Sani and Jess😆
Thank you
Go look in my bag for next update😆
Its in there somewhere
aww really suvi be ready im coming to check ur bag hehehehehe

wow suvi that was great i luved the last part cant wait for the next part keep writing nd thnx for the update
Sani and Jess😆
Thank you
Go look in my bag for next update😆
Its in there somewhere
hehehehe😆 very funny suvi, aur tumhari bag nahi milrahi hai😆 so sad i have to read when i return😭 and that would be like after two months..., suv keep sending though, ok chutki, luv u and miss u!!!!!!😃
Originally posted by dosti_hamesha

hehehehe😆 very funny suvi, aur tumhari bag nahi milrahi hai😆 so sad i have to read when i return😭 and that would be like after two months..., suv keep sending though, ok chutki, luv u and miss u!!!!!!😃
I am typing as fast as I can to updae right now..thoda sa intezaar.....luv u too
Originally posted by -priya

ya better let it out here rather than in the update! ðŸ¤£
i have high expectations from the update  ... okay! ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†
how can I let it out here?
Okay memsahab😆 I will try to live up to ur expectations😳

LOL but I changed it now
Life's a Rollercoaster: Part 6
Ouch! It felt like there was a freaking frog jumping about in my head. I groaned as I threw the blanket off me, climbing out of the bed. Oh crap! I swore under my breath as I vaguely remembered letting some random guy come into the house last night. Why had I done such an idiotic thing? I looked around for something I could use as a weapon, just in case the guy was some creepy stalker dude. I didn't have the strength to fight with my bare hands so I crawled under the bed to get out a box that I had thought I would never open or need. I managed to open the antique, rusted out thing, and took out Raj's gun. I blew off the dust, and hid the gun behind me. Sneaking out of the room, tentatively looking around every second, just in case he jumped out from behind me, I seriously felt like the Pink Panther theme song should have been playing right then.
All the careful sneaking around turned out to be for nothing, as no one was to be found downstairs. Still, just to be sure, I checked the whole house, but there wasn't anyone ready to pounce out and kill me. I breathed a sigh of relief and flopped down onto the sofa, leaning back and closing my eyes. I had thought that I would get some rest, to make the headache go away, but instead I saw Raj falling down, with his eyes closed. I jerked forward, gasping for breath. The sound of my phone ringing distracted me from that horrific image. 
"Huh..Hello"
"Hi, Naku?"
"Yes...."
"Are you okay? You sound a bit...weird"
"Yes Tina, I am fine"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes"
"Well then why aren't you here yet?"
"Oh..I had a headache"
"A headache? Is that cut on your forehead deeper than we thought it was? Is it bleeding? Are you okay? Ehmagawd! What if you have a concussion or something and turn out to be like Ghajini? Eeeks!"
"Tweety, listen, it's all right. Just a little headache, that's all"
"No! I will be there as soon as I can. Don't go to sleep, okay? "
"Tina!"
There was no point. She had cut me off and was probably going to be here in ten minutes. I sighed and went to make myself some breakfast.

She came sooner than I thought she would. I opened the door, wondering how many traffic rules she had broken to come here so quickly. She rushed in, wearing tight jeans and a halter neck top. She tossed her clutch on the sofa and inspected my face, turning it this way and that. 
"Hi, Tina" I mumbled.
"Mmm...hhmmm" she replied. Finally satisfied, she let go of my face and sat down on the sofa. 
"Naku, you have dark circles around your eyes, you didn't get enough sleep"
"I am not tired right now" I headed towards the kitchen and opened the fridge, "You want something?" 
She followed me in and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl, "No" 
I closed the door, sipping water from the bottle I had taken out. Tina went to the kitchen shelf and picked something up.
"What's this?"
I took the thing, which turned out to be a piece of paper.
A quick messy Thanks  was scrawled on it. Tina looked at me, waiting for a response. I shrugged my shoulders and threw the paper in the bin.
"You were drunk, weren't you?" she asked with that gaze of hers. The gaze that made me feel ashamed, like a child caught stealing cookies. I looked down, unable to meet her eyes.
"Hmm"
"Why?"
Tears spilt down my cheeks as I looked at her from the corner of my eyes. She looked thoughtful, and wrapped an uncertain arm around me. 
"Nakusha, don't cry. I can't always look over your mistakes can I? Where is my old Naku? The one that wouldn't even look at alcohol, the one who used to make me smile when I thought my world was finished? Naku I know what it is like to lose someone. I know it isn't a pleasant experience, but see I am living for you, and you have to live too. If not for me, then for Baji, for Sethji, for your aayi and baba"
I sobbed into her shoulder as she caressed my hair.
"Sit down, come on" She took me to the sofa and sat down. I lay down in her lap, sucking my thumb gently like I used to when I was 5. She smiled, "Sucking your thumb?"
"I don't know what to do Tina. I am not as strong as you"
"Don't worry, everything will be okay"
"How did you...I mean after Mehra uncle...." I was stepping into forbidden territory, into a topic we never discussed. I watched her warily. She lowered her eyes and sighed loudly.
"Pata nahi Naku. But you were there na, you made everything okay. Now it is my job to return you back to your old self"
"You aren't angry with me, are you?"
"Of course not, why would I be?"
"Yesterday..."
"Well, yes I am still upset with you because of what happened yesterday"
"I didn't do it on purpose"
"I don't know whether to believe you or not. Last time...."
"Last time was different."
We remained silent for a while, both of us remembering old memories. Last time....that day there had been a huge party. Some one had spiked Priya's drink and she had gone to the bathroom. She didn't come back after a while and I got worried. Tina and me went outside the club and heard some screams coming from a dark alley. I told Tina to wait there as I went into the alley. The screams were coming from Priya. Some guys were holding her, trying to kiss her, and making obscene remarks. I raced towards them, punching them and grabbing hold of Priya. I could have ran if I wanted to, I should have ran away from there, but I was too furious. I wanted revenge, I couldn't bear to think that those guys thought they could mess with Priya, or me. I lunged at them, punching, kicking, dodging, but mostly attacking them in whatever way I could. Eventually, Tina came, with security guards. I didn't get too hurt, but Tina scolded me for behaving so rashly.
"You could have gotten killed! What if the guys had guns?" Tina had developed a protective streak for me ever since her father died in a car accident.
"Naku..." Tina's voice got me out of my thoughts.
"Yes?"
"Baji called to say he is coming back."
"When?" I was excited, but I tried not to raise my hopes up.
"He called me today, he said your phone was switched off. He is coming tomorrow"
"Oh...Aayi will be very happy"
"Babi aunty and Ganpat uncle don't know yet"
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"I mean, he is going to come here first!"
"But baba will be angry if he finds out"
"That is why he hasn't told them he is coming"
Is that good enough for a cliffhanger? ðŸ˜†
Suvi

Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
very nice update keep writing and update soon thanks for the PM.
Edited by sasha_1 - 13 years ago