Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@Anu: I liked both Morey and Anna...specially the latter.                                                                                                                                                                                     @Ksh:@Ksh: More than the flow, I fear that they are taking the mindless drama for the sake of TRPs route...just like any other show. The slap-drama did nothing for Naku, but it fetched them TRPs...so be it. Our old CVs have left the show Ksh...and I've no faith in the new one. Another thing...they must stop making a mockery of Dutta's Don-ness...c'mon the man just sneaked into his bedroom...and he managed to escape, from right under Dutta's nose...and he'll blame Baji for it? I'm getting so weary of these scenes! I think it would be better for me to assume that the real LTL ended the day Naku accepted Dutta's proposal and move on!Edited by sub_rosa - 13 years ago
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
What on earth was that scene with Dutta loading his gun?! I'm so surprised by it that it's making me laugh now!! Height of pointlessness- it was so unecessary- okay, the looking in the mirror and twirling the guns part was great, but having to sit through and watch him load each and every bullet was not great!! Aaaah, what in the world??!! I find it so ridiculously funny.

Anyway, I really liked the Dutta and Nakusha scene- you could tell he didn't like saying those things to Naku one bit, but obviously, he doesn't want to become vulnerable again. I just wish we had been shown that bandage ripping scene, it would have elevated the whole episode. I'm glad I didn't miss the episode though, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, and Chaskar was hilarious!! x
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Rosa: I agree...they have shown Dutta let too many things pass. He has so many questioned unanswered-Who was trying to kill Supriya? Who helped Supriya run away and made Naku a scapegoat? Who made so many attempts to kill him before the wedding?
Yes viewers know Kala did those and prolly thats why Dutta has never shown trying to get to the bottom of things as if he does then there would be no family drama left. But he has done it so many times that now I am surprised when he really thinks things thru in his personal life. Its not as if such an incident happened the first time and they let things go. Its been happenning since the start of LTL.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4