MAAN SINGH KHURANA - A man with many facets

whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

I am coming after two days and am really surprised to see that Maan's loyalty and love for Geet is being questioned here. I would like to share few thoughts with you all.

So CVs are slowly unveiling Maan's character - a pampering brother. . We had seen him as a successful businessman, a tough task master, an authoritative boss, a woman hater and a go getter during early days.

But even during those days he did not fail to hear the cry of an unknown girl.

Even being a woman hater he risked his life to save that unknown girl.

Even being a tough task master he let Geet stay and learn through her mistakes in his office.

Even being a stubborn grandson he always honour his  Daadi's wishes.

Even being referred as a dominating big brother he tried to unite his family with responsibility to bring the strayed ones back home.

Even being a perfection lover he accepted the imperfection of Geet's capabilities.

Even being a cold hearted person he let the warmth of Geets love to seep into his heart.

Even being dead for all the emotions and love he let his life breath the essence of their love.

Even being known as a person who settles for the best only, he accepted Geet because he understand what 'the best ' is. It won't be wrong if I termed him a connoisseur of people.

Even being a unselfish lover he termed himself selfish for love. He accepted Geet not because she needed love and support but because he wanted to fill the void of his own life with her love.

Maan Singh Khurana...A person who has always been put to test. Sometimes by outsiders who always tried to intrude in his life. Sometimes media people who could not find anything against him and sadly but truly sometimes by his own family members. He has never bothered about the outsiders but cared about his own. He has proved his love and loyalty towards his family again and again. First it was Daadi, then Dev, and now Anvesha. It is pity that such a loving soul is been surrounded by selfish relations. I am sure he has always been a loving and caring person. Daadi knows this fact and that is why she asked him for a sacrifice for his brothe's sake but now Daadi also has realized her mistake and for the first time put Maan's wishes and happiness in her priority list. Same goes for Dev. He loves his brother no doubt but always used to envy his authority and control....But gradually through his guilty and repentance trip he also understood Maan's love for him and also learned to respect his elder brother's principles and values. He is constantly trying to be like his big bro now. Whether he could become one that's not the question but Maan is his ideal now.

As far as Geet is concerned,  Maan's love for her is beyond you or me to comprehend. It is not easy to give one's life for other's sake but only true and selfless love can make one do that. Maan has not only accepted her but also preserved her honour. It is easy to find lovers but difficult to find true worshipers and Maan worships Geet. He does not even trust anybody and wants to be by her side all the time. He does not even trust destiny for he has seen her destiny playing games with her and him too. And how true he left her alone and again she fell into another problem - A strife initiating introduction with his own sister.

Coming to his sister, this is yet another side of Maan that CV's are trying to show...a balancing brother and a responsible son who knows how to lead and keep his family together. My friend Sri says ---

"...his love for Geet that has reawakened him to be that former self of a loving caring person."

I agree with her. but I also know Maan has always been a loving and caring person. I have listed some of the examples above. He had seen a very ugly side of some of the women and decided to named every woman untrustworthy (may be except his dadi and sis). He has been betrayed in relations and decided to turn cold towards all people. But at heart he has never been like that. There was only a blanket of distrust and pain that covered his wailing heart. But then Geet entered his life and uncover his golden heart and let people see the shining glory of his heart.

He let only Geet to have that authority and right to come so close and unveil his mask and let people see the true Maan Singh Khurana. Now this old loving Maan or the new loving Maan however you would like to mention but for me he is the same loving person ..yesterday, today and tomorrow. And Maan's love for his sister is just another proof of his golden heart. He loves his relations blindly but at the same time his heart is not blind. He waste no time to let Daadi know that he loved Geet and is determined to hold her hand no matter what. He was stern to let Dev know he cannot forgive him for what he has done to Geet and again if ever Annie will come in between he will not let her also know where they stand and where Geet does in his like. He will never sacrifice their relationship for anybody. He is very clear about that. This is just another test of his loyalty and patience towards his family.

Committed is he for the life long

Can you find a love so strong?

never cared what others think

their words only matter for a blink

for he nows he has settled for the best

and when they have decided to say "yes"

He will pave his way through the rest.

Maan Singh Khurana - a Maan with various facets is like a diamond who shines brighter through the articulated cuts of his personality. The more he is basked in the sun the shinier he sparks.

I also appreciate Kay and Nadita's concern for the fate of this storyline. The G team has to be very careful while handling this character Annie. Maan and Geet's love is too precious to sacrifice for some hoity-toity.

I am not against Annies's entry but I am very disappointed with the choice of the girl. Why yaar she does not look like Maan's or for that matter Dev's sister. They both are handsome. Daadima is also beautiful. They all have a personality that suits Khurana Khandan but sorry to say Nikunj does not. I never give personal remarks but she really is a bad choice. NT, Shasha, pari, pinki all are good looking but Annie's seems a rag patch on the beautiful rug.

Edited by whitepearl - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u have put it so beautifully...i agree with you...its just nikunj otherwise the character would have gone well with the audience...
i wish they had picked someone better:(
whitepearl thumbnail

Originally posted by: pisces_pisces

u have put it so beautifully...i agree with you...its just nikunj otherwise the character would have gone well with the audience...

i wish they had picked someone better:(

I wish they have chosen some sweet looking but pampered girl who really would look younger to Maan . Nikunj and GC look so odd together.
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: whitepearl

I am coming after two days and am really surprised to see that Maan's loyalty and love for Geet is being questioned here. I would like to share few thoughts with you all.

So CVs are slowly unveiling Maan's character - a pampering brother. . We had seen him as a successful businessman, a tough task master, an authoritative boss, a woman hater and a go getter during early days.

Even being a tough task master he let Geet stay and learn through her mistakes in his office.

Even being referred as a dominating big brother he tried to unite his family with responsibility to bring the strayed ones back home.

Even being a perfection lover he accepted the imperfection of Geet's capabilities.

Even being a cold hearted person he let the warmth of Geets love to seep into his heart.

Even being dead for all the emotions and love he let his live breath the essence of their love.

Even being known as a person who settles for the best only he accepted Geet because he understand what 'the best ' is. It won't be wrong if I termed him a connoisseur of people.

Even being a unselfish lover he termed himself selfish for love. He accepted Geet not because she needed love and support but because he wanted to fill the void of his own life with her love.

Maan Singh Khurana...A person who has always been put to test. Sometimes by outsiders who always tried to intrude in his life. Sometimes media people who could not find anything against him and sadly but truly sometimes by his own family members. He has never bothered about the outsiders but cared about his own. He has proved his love and loyalty towards his family again and again. First it was Daadi, then Dev, and now Anvesha. It is pity that such a loving soul is been surrounded by selfish relations. I am sure he has always been a loving and caring person. Daadi knows this fact and that is why she asked him for a sacrifice for his brothe's sake but now Daadi also has realized her mistake and for the first time put Maan's wishes and happiness in her priority list. Same goes for Dev. He loves his brother no doubt but always used to envy his authority and control....But gradually through his guilty and repentance trip he also understood Maan's love for him and also learned to respect his elder brother's principles and values. He is constantly trying to be like his big bro now. Whether I could become one that's not the question but Maan is his ideal now.

As far as Geet is concerned,  Maan's love for her is beyond your or mine to comprehend. It is not easy to give one's life for other's sake but only true and selfless love can make one do that. Maan has not only accepted her but also preserved her honour. It is easy to find lovers but difficult to find true worshipers and Maan worships Geet. He does not even trust anybody and wants to be by her side all the time. He does not even trust destiny for he has seen her destiny playing games with her and him too. And how true he left her alone and again she fell into another problem - A strife initiating introduction with his own sister.

Coming to is sister, this is yet another side of Maan that CV's are trying to show...a balancing brother and a responsible son who knows how to lead and keep his family together. My friend Sri says ---

"...his love for Geet that has reawakened him to be that former self of a loving caring person."

I agree with her. but I also know Maan has always been a loving and caring person. I have listed some of the examples above. He had seen a very ugly side of some of the women and decided to named every woman untrustworthy (may be except his dadi and sis). He has been betrayed in relations and decided to turn cold towards all people. But at heart he has never been like that. There was only a blanket of distrust and pain that covered his wailing heart. But then Geet entered his life and uncover his golden heart and let people see the shining glory of his heart.

He let only Geet to have that authority and right to come so close and unveil his mask and let people see the true Maan Singh Khurana. Now this old loving Maan or the new loving Maan however you would like to mention but for me he is the same loving person ..yesterday, today and tomorrow. And Maan's love for his sister is just another prove of his golden heart. He loves his relations blindly but at the same time his heart is not blind. He waste no time to let Daadi know that he loved Geet and is determined to hold her hand no matter what. He was stern to let Dev know he cannot forgive him for what he has done to Geet and again if ever Annie will come in between he will not let her also know where they stand and where Geet does in his like. He will never sacrifice their relationship for anybody. He is very clear about that. This is just another test of his loyalty and patience towards his family.

Maan Singh Khurana - a Maan with various facets is like a diamond who shines brighter through the articulated cuts of his personality. The more he is basked in the sun the shinier he sparks.

I also appreciate Kay and Nadita's concern for the fate of this storyline. The G team has to be very careful while handling this character Annie. Maan and Geet's love is too precious to sacrifice for some hoity-toity.

I am not against Annies's entry but I am very disappointed with the choice of the girl. Why yaar she does not look like Maan's or for that matter Dev's sister. They both are handsome. Daadima is also beautiful. They all have a personality that suits Khurana Khandan but sorry to say Nikunj does not. I never give personal remarks but she really is a bad choice. NT, Shasha, pari, pinki all are good looking but Annie's seems a rag patch on the beautiful rug.

Wonderful post Varsha you not again gave peace to my restless mind but did bring to light the sun itself who as i see the forum was sure trying to put to eclipse with their bashing & uncalled for comments ...but ironically they forget that even the darkest shadow never can stop the warmth & light of the sun..rather it shines more brightly...so much that it blinds you if you dare challenge to look at it that moment

thank you🤗

...yes i'm truly concerned about the storyline ...... its illogical thats the only problem i have with this new track ....
as i have wrote both at Kay & Sri's post .... its not Maan's being the pampering brother that has come to me as shock ...but its creatives having brought her in without preparing any ground for her entry ....that is bothering me big time ..
And yes ..i hate the choice of actress ...simply hate it
Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
nandinivarma1 thumbnail

I wish they have chosen some sweet looking but pampered girl who really would look younger to Maan . Nikunj and GC look so odd together.

some cute bubbly girl would have been better...a girl misguided in life, but who will change after a stint with our sherni geet and become the pet of both bro and bhabhi would have been better...this girl looks like an aunty of maan and cant act for nuts...

and we do have complaint against cvs who just picked out a sis out of air overnight....if u r a sis and ur bro's engagement, u would miss out on that...ur bro is seriously injured and in hospital and u would not even ring up... i would have kept aside all my work and rushed to the hospital to be with him...and if her opinion is of such importance why did maan forget her till now...even now it is dadi who tells her about the marriage, not maan....for him it is shown that only dadi's approval mattered and even he was angry with dadi when she delayed their marriage...so he forgot his sis and then when she appears out of nowhere, he will dance to her tunes...no way this has a logical explanation...and he showers her with suitcases full of gifts...our kanjoos msk??? he has not even given a proper date to the love of his life, not even a cell phone, hard to believe all this...so till the cvs r clear what they r about to do, it is better to keep off from the show...
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
so till our geet comes back from her holidays, we can also take a break and come back after this whole fiasco is over...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Thanks for the nice post.
 agree with ur  each and every line.
yes maan has golden heart and very caring for his near and dear ones ( Family and geet).
  we don't have any problem with brother -sister relation.
 it's just one epi.
  it's very natural when sis  discover her brother  will marry and feels insecure about her position and try to do something like that.
 as per I guess Anevsha is insecure and thinks geet will snatch maan and maan will forget his sister.
  let's see how cv will play with this track but I'm  disappointed about  the choice of actor.
 sorry to say it but she cannot act.
 just for her acting her(Anevesha's) interaction with maan not touching me , neither impressed me.
 it's never shown like brother sister bond.
 gc played well his part as a brother but sorry to nikunj is totally disappoint me.
I never see any sister love after saw nikunj's acting as anevesha.
just because of her acting  people will disappoint about this track.
just cause of the actor we cannot relate the sister's love for her brother.
hope cvs change the actor soon.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful post dear!!!......agree with each and every word😊.........i guess most of us are upset mainly because we just can't stand Nikunj as Maan's sis as u have already mentioned............. 

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
edited on pg 1

Even being dead for all the emotions and love he let his live breath the essence of their love.

Even being known as a person who settles for the best only he accepted Geet because he understand what 'the best ' is. It won't be wrong if I termed him a connoisseur of people.

Maan Singh Khurana...A person who has always been put to test. Sometimes by outsiders who always tried to intrude in his life. Sometimes media people who could not find anything against him and sadly but truly sometimes by his own family members. He has never bothered about the outsiders but cared about his own. He has proved his love and loyalty towards his family again and again. First it was Daadi, then Dev, and now Anvesha. It is pity that such a loving soul is been surrounded by selfish relations. I am sure he has always been a loving and caring person. Daadi knows this fact and that is why she asked him for a sacrifice for his brothe's sake but now Daadi also has realized her mistake and for the first time put Maan's wishes and happiness in her priority list. Same goes for Dev. He loves his brother no doubt but always used to envy his authority and control....But gradually through his guilty and repentance trip he also understood Maan's love for him and also learned to respect his elder brother's principles and values. He is constantly trying to be like his big bro now. Whether I could become one that's not the question but Maan is his ideal now.

As far as Geet is concerned,  Maan's love for her is beyond your or mine to comprehend. It is not easy to give one's life for other's sake but only true and selfless love can make one do that. Maan has not only accepted her but also preserved her honour. It is easy to find lovers but difficult to find true worshipers and Maan worships Geet. He does not even trust anybody and wants to be by her side all the time. He does not even trust destiny for he has seen her destiny playing games with her and him too. And how true he left her alone and again she fell into another problem - A strife initiating introduction with his own sister.

Coming to is sister, this is yet another side of Maan that CV's are trying to show...a balancing brother and a responsible son who knows how to lead and keep his family together. My friend Sri says ---

He let only Geet to have that authority and right to come so close and unveil his mask and let people see the true Maan Singh Khurana. Now this old loving Maan or the new loving Maan however you would like to mention but for me he is the same loving person ..yesterday, today and tomorrow. And Maan's love for his sister is just another prove of his golden heart. He loves his relations blindly but at the same time his heart is not blind. He waste no time to let Daadi know that he loved Geet and is determined to hold her hand no matter what. He was stern to let Dev know he cannot forgive him for what he has done to Geet and again if ever Annie will come in between he will not let her also know where they stand and where Geet does in his like. He will never sacrifice their relationship for anybody. He is very clear about that. This is just another test of his loyalty and patience towards his family.

Wonderful post Varsha you not again gave peace to my restless mind but did bring to light the sun itself who as i see the forum was sure trying to put to eclipse with their bashing & uncalled for comments ...but ironically they forget that even the darkest shadow never can stop the warmth & light of the sun..rather it shines more brightly...so much that it blinds you if you dare challenge to look at it that moment

thank you🤗

...yes i'm truly concerned about the storyline ...... its illogical thats the only problem i have with this new track ....
as i have wrote both at Kay & Sri's post .... its not Maan's being the pampering brother that has come to me as shock ...but its creatives having brought her in without preparing any ground for her entry ....that is bothering me big time ..
And yes ..i hate the choice of actress ...simply hate it

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
whitepearl thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

some cute bubbly girl would have been better...a girl misguided in life, but who will change after a stint with our sherni geet and become the pet of both bro and bhabhi would have been better...this girl looks like an aunty of maan and cant act for nuts...

and we do have complaint against cvs who just picked out a sis out of air overnight....if u r a sis and ur bro's engagement, u would miss out on that...ur bro is seriously injured and in hospital and u would not even ring up... i would have kept aside all my work and rushed to the hospital to be with him...and if her opinion is of such importance why did maan forget her till now...even now it is dadi who tells her about the marriage, not maan....for him it is shown that only dadi's approval mattered and even he was angry with dadi when she delayed their marriage...so he forgot his sis and then when she appears out of nowhere, he will dance to her tunes...no way this has a logical explanation...and he showers her with suitcases full of gifts...our kanjoos msk??? he has not even given a proper date to the love of his life, not even a cell phone, hard to believe all this...so till the cvs r clear what they r about to do, it is better to keep off from the show...

Hey Nandini ROL...Why yaar ?? why are U lashing out at our dear Maan? It is CV's we actually lash out at. Well poor Maan has to justify with sudden whims and fancies of our dear CVs. They should have prepared a background before introducing Maan. They have spoiled the show and now will now do they needful to save it (They have to lest the show go down) Yes where was this is when he was in the hospital and even when his , Dev and Geet's story was all over the media world, tv and newspaper selling like hot cakes? and dear our Maan is not kanjoos in emotions..he has an ocean of love for Geet so do not worry he will not let anybody hurt geet. We have never been shown him gifting geet anything but dear from where is she getting such expensive saaries and suits for especial occasions? He is not the one who shows off his wealth to win his love. He met her when he was camping in a remote area in HP. He again met her fighting for a small land....again he met her in the office showing no airs for such his business...He himself was staying in an outhouse when he let her come in his lie...and finally when he decided to let her come in K mansion. He imagined her in Daadi's khandani ornaments...He did not care to let go deals worth crores just to uphold Geet's honour.....That's not being kanjoos dear.
Edited by whitepearl - 13 years ago