Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
^^Sorry karishma as much as i want too i cant i've gotta go now :( but im staying here till we finish this thread πŸ˜†
Edited by .-BalleBalle-. - 13 years ago
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: .-BalleBalle-.

🀣🀣 im stopping my tracks right here then im already in enough trouble today! πŸ˜• 🀣

🀣🀣 okay, the name of the class is Human S--ual Behavior.🀣 So, yes..you were totally on the right track Hinna!🀣
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hahahahah nitya pls pls pls stop the human sex🀬 talks plsssss
 my levels r at high peek at the moment🀣🀣
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@ hinna! 🀣🀣 you should have given the wrong answer! you wre messing with a master mind beeni! 🀣 lol i will get back to you tomorrow on how you can prove your love for shanak! right now  need some sleep it's 2 am! 

nitzee: good luck with HSB 🀣 the exam i mean! 🀣 i had loadsof fun again today! thanks hinna for coming in :) thanks nitzee for coming in too! PMS are SO cool! :D good night! 
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nitya-

🀣🀣 okay, the name of the class is Human S--ual Behavior.🀣 So, yes..you were totally on the right track Hinna!🀣

OMG 🀣🀣 as if you have a subject with that name!! 🀣🀣 no wonder Beeni loves it so much! 🀣
What a wonderful way to end ur exams/star ur hols aye Nitz?! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ I think instead of good luck i should say have fun 🀣 ok that just sounds wrong! 🀣

.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
OMG yayyyyyy page 150!
Balle balle! Everyone do balle balle with me Not karishma wala balle balle! 🀣 the normal one 🀣

isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: .-BalleBalle-.

OMG 🀣🀣 as if you have a subject with that name!! 🀣🀣 no wonder Beeni loves it so much! 🀣
What a wonderful way to end ur exams/star ur hols aye Nitz?! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ I think instead of good luck i should say have fun 🀣 ok that just sounds wrong! 🀣

I DO!🀣 it's part of the minor I'm taking for college.🀣

that does sound WRONNGGGG.🀣
isomers thumbnail
wooohhoooo! we're done! jump to the next one guys!
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
@beeni haha chalo atleast i know for next time what im messing with....from now on im going to lie to you always...mummy kehthi hai sach bolo aur sach bolne ka anjaam dekha?! 🀣🀣
Okie doke goodneend! πŸ€— Ill be waiting to hear your punishment πŸ˜†