kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
singh comes into a gowdon and greets thakkraal.  He comes there with his men with lots of money.   Then he shows thakkraal the money...thakkraal says to kill time i was playing chess as i know that just like a king you also can only move one step at a time.    Singh says twice as much money then dayal is giving u.    Singh says full 20 corer and the other suitcase is outside.  Thakkraal signals bacchha to take the suitcase and go out...bacchhaa goes and takes the suitcase and men outside.  Singh says when are u leaving dayal??  THAKKRAAL  says u r a king..move one step at a time not like the horse on the chess board.  U have give me money so thats it.  Thakkraal says still one work is left to be done.   Singh says what work?   Thakkraal shows him the gun and says u have to kill someone for me...and singh starts laughing and saying u must be joking.   Thakkraal says have u finished laughing.   Thakkraal says while playing chess i dont joke.   Singh is looking worried.   Rachna is at her house still looking at half pic and also thinking about what the kid was telling her over the phone.   She remember how the kid said i can help u bring thakkraal down.  Do u want my help?   Then then show sid hiding in the bushes outside rachna's house keeping an eye on her.    The sid gets flashback of jhanvi telling thakkraal that u know papa love is in the air.   My eyes know all these things.   First i saw in news channel..sid standing next to rachna and he kept on looking at her, looking at her.   

Back to present...Sid looks at rachna thru the bushes and then goes away from there but then he makes a noise and rachna's attention goes towards the bushes and she sees sid leaving and thinks to herself....what is sid doing here??

BAck to thakkraal in the gowdown.    Thakkraal is telling singh that u have seen me commit a murder with ur small eyes.  Principal's daughter.   So i too have a right to see u murder someone.   U dont have to do anything...only ur fingers will have to dosomething...the rest will be taken care by the bullet which comes out of the gun.   Singh is nervouse and shaking and looking down.   Then he takes the gun.  Bacchhaa says come minister...inside.   Thakkraal receits kabir vani.
Someone is sitting there with their head covered on the chair and singh comes in with a gun and shoots the person with lot of nervousness.   As he shoots thakkraal looks on and a pic is taken of singh shooting the gun.   After shooting the person singh asks who was this person...i want to know.  who was this person.  Bacchhaa is looking.  Thakkraal says that was so easy.  Saint kabir  has said that our body is made of mud who gets hurt all over.  Wont u want to know who u have hurt and how hard??  He lets bacchha to reveal the person's face to minister.   BAcchhaa reveals the face and it is his son sushant that minister killed.   Minister starts crying.   and then runs towards his son and shouts..thakkraal U MADE ME KILL MY SON WITH MY OWN HANDS.   Singh is crying bitterly and asking his son to open his eyes.   Thakkraal tells singh that we better not fight as u will break fighting with me.   I am ur mirror and u are mine.   The reporters are seeing all this on camera and one of the reprter is saying u captured everything?  The other reporter says ofcourse we can see clearly who shot the gun.   

Sid comes in and rachna's dad says oh Siddhart and he comes in with a sulken face.  Rachna is telling mohit i just talked to him this morning before u came.   Sid is looking at Mohit and rachna says mohit u have to forget personal conflits as i need both ur support.    Mohit says u only need support form those ppl who are really by ur side.   Rachna looks at sid and mohit says not those ppl who pretend to be on ur side.    Sid looks at mohit.   Rachna says i know that both of u are very good friends of mine.    but we have to keep in mind that we have a huge fight in front of us.   and i know wish that my own friends are not fighting amongst themselves.    Mohit looks fustrated and sid looks releaved.    Rachna says mohit i know whatever u say u have good intentions and u are always ready to do anything for me ...so even this time listen to me.   Mohit looks helpless and reluctantly agrees.    Rachna tells sid u know how much i respect u.   I know that u can not do anything wrong to me or to anyone in this world.   Rachna says from ur strenght i get inspiration.   Sid is quiet just listeing to all this and Mohit is getting really fustrated.    Rachna says i hope someday i become like u.   Just then Sid has flashback on how he had taken the oxygen pipe out of principal's nose and killed him.   Thakkraal prasing sid that he did nice work.    Thakkraal asking sid if u had to do same thing to rachna like u did to the principal u would?  Sid saying what matters who dies..   Present trrack and rachna says so are we together....and extends her hand.  Mohit is not sure and neither is SID.   Mohit puts his hand on rachna and sid is still thinking....he is nervous and is about to put is hand on theirs and then he does not.   Mohit says see his guilt is stopping him..ask him...ask him.  then the phone rings and her dad says looks like he is calling...and rachna goes to pick up the call and it is some girl talking and rachna asks who is this??   then the kid comes on the phone and says it is me ur friend.   Mohit is lookin at sid and sid is looking at rachna.   

PRE-CAP  -   Cops come to thakkraal's house and says today u have to come with us.   Mr. Thakkraal we have an arrest warrant against you.   Thakkraal is shocked.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nurulain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! The precap is good! I hope its true though! 

Thanx Kasrana for ur awesome update 😃 .. by the way, is there a maha epi of kaali this weekend? please let me know.. and if possible, what time in uae. thanx in advance! ðŸ˜Š
kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi....ur welcome.  Yes there is a maha epi of Kaali this sunday.  i will find out the time in UAE and let u know.
nurulain thumbnail
Thanx Kasrana.. looking forward to ur reply!
nurulain thumbnail
Thanx Kasrana.. I got the timing for the episode! Lets hope its a dhamakedaar epi! ðŸ˜ƒ