I don't feel like Samvad has helped show's ratings

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The writers probably thought that Samvad entering the picture would maybe boost up the ratings but I'm not seein' that.  Yesterday, I heard my mom say for the first time that she doesn't like this show & she watches every episode of it unlike me.  I've only been watchin' bits of it since Bhisham left.  She says the show is really boring right now & I agree w/her.  I like some people really don't want Reet to end up w/Samvad & I'm not gonna get into why I don't want her to be with him.  I've explained myself enough in previous posts.  Like I said, I don't dislike Samvad, I just don't want her to be with him.  My mom, my sister, & I completely disagree w/who Reet should be with.  My mom wants her to be w/Yagya, my sister wants her to be w/Samvad, & I want her to be w/Bhisham- a changed but still funny Bhisham who says that although he loves her a lot, she can be w/someone else if she wants to & that he won't kill himself if she decides not to be with him & that he's sorry for his behavior in the past & she has helped him become a better person.  I like to imagine Yagya w/Mun, Bhisham w/Reet, & Samvad w/his modern, fiesty ex girlfriend, Sunaina- I made her up.  She's a cool girl who is a lot different than Reet.  I think it's sad that on this show every guy fell for ONLY Reet.  Not that I hate Reet, I just think it's kinda wierd that this ended up happening, then again, this show has REALLY wierd writing.  I think it would have been nice if the writers kept Yagya & Bhisham in addition to adding Samvad into the picture.  3 guys in the picture is more interesting & fun than just one of them!!!!  Let me know what u think  

Edited by edabella - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When the new Reet (Amrapali Dubey) entered the show the TRPs increased.The stroyline at this time was not stupid at this time. But when the new guy entered the show the storyline was crap!!!!!!!!
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why am I not offended by your reply?😆  Ya, after Amrapali started actin' as Reet but before Samvad entered the picture~ This was one of the times of the show that I liked.  Reet was portrayed as a much stronger person who stood up to both Jhallan & Jasoda😊.  This period of the show wasn't sooo serious too.  Plus, not counting the episode where Bhisham attempts to rape Reet & falls off the terrace (this episode shouldn't of existed- it was absolutely disgusting for me since I'm a Reet + Bhisham fan), this time period showed a sweeter side to his character, like the episode where he cooks for her for example.  It would have been nice if Bhisham got more away from Jhallan like sometimes I imagine him as a chef in my fan fiction.  Reet convinces him to make something out of himself after he makes dinner for her while she is feeling ill.  A fully improved Bhisham would have been nice to see~  A guy that cooks well, who goes all out w/dates (I'm thinkin' of the terrace date he had w/Reet.  The terrace looked so beautiful in that episode), who gives Jhallan & Jasoda a piece of his mind & who is a real sweeti pie.  Too bad the writers ruined him😭    Edited by edabella - 13 years ago