~Destiny~AK PAGE 51 (10/3)The End

amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I hope you guys like it:

Kripa Sharma was the only child to the richest man in India. She lived with her father. Vivek Sharma. Since he was so rich, some business rivals were after his life. So, to keep Kripa safe from everything, he got her home schooled. But, now it was the age of Kripa to go to college. After begging her father, he finally agreed for her to attend University of Bombay.

Kripa was so happy! To keep her safe, her dad always had bodygaurds around her at all time. But now, she would be going to a public college. Where there would be kids of her age, where she would make friends. She couldn't wait. She didn't know what they would be like. She was so used to being home schooled. She never imagined her father would say yes. True, that her father had always spoilt Kripa and given her everything she desired, afterall she was all he had after Kripa's mom passed away. He had kept her close to him and given her everything a 19 year old could ask for and more. But he had always been strict on the subject of her to be in the outside world. But this time he said yes!

K-Kripa V-Vivek

K-Oh, thank you so much daddy. I love you so much!!!

V-I love you too honey, but jsut promise me you'll take care of yourself and call me immediately if anything goes wrong.

K-Don't worry daddy, I will, I promise.

V- Well go to bed, tomorrow you have to get up early to go to college.

K-Oh, yeah, By the way, What time does college start?

V-Well, I talked to the princible, and your first class starts at 8am.

Kripa was used to waking up any time she wanted. Her teacher would just come when she was ready. But she knew, some changed would have to be made if she wanted to go to college.

V-Everything okay honey?

K-YEah, well good night daddy.

V-Sweet dreams

The next morning Kripa woke up. She was so excited. She took a shower and came out in her towel. She went over and opened a door to her wardrobe. Inside you see a gazillion outfits.

K-Gosh, I have like nothing to wear(lol)

After going through a lot of outfits, Kripa picked out:

she looked Cute.

Her driver drove her to school in her pink Mercedes(I dont even know if they have those)

As she stepped out of the car, she noticed all the kids. It looked like they were all having "fun". She noticed all the different groups there were in. She was wondering "how" to make friends. She had never tried this before. As she was walking and thinking at the same time, she bumped into someone. All her books fell on the ground. She looked up to the guy. He was cute and dashing. The guy was no other than ANGAD! They stared into each others eyes for a while. Then they both let go of eachother. Then he was about to walk away but before he could kripa said

K-How rude!!!

A-Exscuse me?

K-Well first of all, you don't even have the manners to say a simple "I'm sorry," Secondly, you can't pick up my books which you dropped!

By now, a crowd gathered around watching this.

Angad had never been talked to like this before. He was the captain of the basketball team. Any girl would think twice before talking to him like this.

A-Hey you bumped into me, so why should I say sorry, and as for your books, theres like three, I think you can pick them up yourself.

K- Wow u r so stuck up!

A-Hey who r u to say anything about me?

K-Well from knowing u in these 2 minutes I can tell you everything about u!

A-oh really

K-Yes! Ur a non mannered, spoilt, brat, Casanova, and your too into your good looks!

A-Smirks-So your saying I'm cute?

K-...No...Gosh ur impossible!

With that Kripa walks away and so did Angad.

Angad goes over to best friend Josh and Rahul.

R-So where were you?

J-Yeah, we've been waiting for u for ages!

A-I know, I bumped into this really annoying snob, who got into a fight with me because she bumped into me!

J-Wait, someone got into a fight with you?

A-Yeah, I was trying so hard to keep my anger in. She obviously doesn't know my status here! She talked back to me!

J-Wha'd she say?

A-I dunno, a whole bunch of crap like...im a non mannered, casanova, and **** like that!

R-laughing-wow, you know what, shes right!

A-Hey you shut up! You couldnt even keep Priya for more than a day!

R-Hey leave me alone.

Josh, Angad, and Rahul all had their first class together.

As they went in they took their seats in the back of the room, where the teacher wouldnt notice them much.

Just then Angad saw Kripa walk into the room

Kripa went to the front and took a seat next to a girl.

K-Hi can I take this seat

Girl-Yeah, its all yours.

K-Thanks, by the way I'm Kripa

Girl-and I'm Maya

Kripa and Maya became fast friends.

Angad whispers to Josh and Rahul-Hey thats that girl that messed with me this morning!

J-Wow, she's cute

R-Yeah Angad, don't you know how to talk to pretty girls.

A-Hey shut up guys!

Just then the teacher Ms. Sonali came into the room.

Everyone hushed up.

Miss Sonali-MS

MS-Good morning class. Today is the first day of college. I bet you guys missed college!

Everyone murmured and whispered-No.

Kripa didnt understand why. They're were so many opportunities, clubs, sports, and other things to join in college. She loved it! Except that boy, she thought to herself, how could he talk to HER like that. What does he think of himself?

Right then Kripa's cell rung her class(Kripa doesnt know the rules of no phones in class and stuff).

Kripa picked up her phone-(Everyone was looking at her at this point)-

K-Oh hi daddy

Vivek-Hey beta, are you in class?

K-Yeah, why, is it something important?

V-No i jsut wanted to make sure everything was fine.

K-I'm fine. Okay dad, ill call you when i get out of class. Bye love you.

V-bye honey

Kripa hung up and then she turned her attention towards Miss. Sonali who was fuming in anger.

MS-Young lady, get up?

Kripa-Me?

MS-Yes, you!

Kripa stood up.

MS-Was your call that important that you disturbed me for it!

Kripa...Well all my calls are important Miss. Sonali.

MS-Excuse you!

Kripa didnt like this ladies behavior. She was getting on Kripa's nerves to be honest. Kripa was never talked like this before. So she spat back:

K-You're excused.

MS ignored Kripa's comment and said: Sit down ,and don't interrupt me again!

Kripa didn't feel like arguing so she took her seat.

Angad couldn't believe she talked back to the teacher.

He thought: Wow, this girl sure is something!

What will happen next? Will Angad and Kripa grow to be friends or what?(I dont know either)

Edited by amneetkaur_24 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Misfit_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG 😆 Love kripa! she reminds me of the girl in "model behavior" dunno if you've seen that movie...there's a scene almost exactly like the one with ms sonali and kripa 😆
hawoo thumbnail

WOW!!! PLZ CONTINUE THIS MIGHT B THE FIRST FF I EVER READ THAT KRIPA IS A SNOB OTHER FF HAVE THAT BUT DONT STATE IT!!! 😆 \I LIKE UR FF PLZ PLZ PLZ CONTINUE 😊

Moderator's Note:
Please do not post in caps. It is considered shouting on the net.

Edited by shahidlover24 - 18 years ago
Sour Skittles thumbnail

Originally posted by: hawoo

WOW!!! PLZ CONTINUE THIS MIGHT B THE FIRST FF I EVER READ THAT KRIPA IS A SNOB OTHER FF HAVE THAT BUT DONT STATE IT!!! 😆 \I LIKE UR FF PLZ PLZ PLZ CONTINUE 😊

Moderator's Note:
Please do not post in caps. It is considered shouting on the net!

omg tatz wat i waz gonna say first fan-fic ever where kripaz a snob..lolz

cont soon it sounds really interestin

Edited by shahidlover24 - 18 years ago
nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmmm, rly interesting!!!i can't wait to see or rather read what happens next !!! so plz cont. soon!!!
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oye kripa bad manners 😆 😆 😆 .
the part was tooo good 👏
pink sky thumbnail
wow amazing cool
continue soon
brilliant outsanding

Pooja922 thumbnail
hey the first part was sooo awesome...continue soon~~
apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
good continue soon i loved the part
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yeh_ada_143

OMG 😆 Love kripa! she reminds me of the girl in "model behavior" dunno if you've seen that movie...there's a scene almost exactly like the one with ms sonali and kripa 😆

\

Yeah, I've seen it, I loved that scene thats why I decided to put it into my fan fic! Hope you enjoyed it!