why does Katherine want the moonstone?

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys,

why do u think Katherine really wants the moonstone-is it cause thats one of the things that can kill her...she's immune to vervaine n bonnie cant make her drop long enuf to burn her and she's really strong to take on as seen in this weeks epi....so one of the only things that can kill her is a warewolf bite

so by ending the curse she's making it almost impossible for herself to be killed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AppleBlossom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The moonstone seals the werewolf curse. For some reason, she needs a werewolf and wants the curse on them to be lifted.
Also, she is running away from somebody. She faked her death in 1864 so everyone thinks that she is dead. When Damon opened the tomb again, whoever it is she is afraid of, got to know about it too. And that's when she came in town for the moonstone.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^ yup! and it has to do with her history too, the Petrova stuff in Europe
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think dat yeah shes trying to get rid of d werewolf curse...so dat she is immune completely frm death...
and yeah she faked her death..so i guess she too is running frm d originals...my guess...altho am lukin frward to d suspese myself..
-Priyaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think she's running from Klaus
.Selena-Lauren. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So does this mean Klaus was in the tomb?
one of the orignals who found out she faked her death?
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
No he wasn't in the tomb. She faked her death because he was after her but he is an original. =)
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well now we know why she really wanted the moonstone...she needs the moonstone,a vampire(caroline) a witch(bonnie) and a warewolf(tyler) and the doppelganger(elena) to give to Klaus so the originals stop coming for her

still think they'd kill her...they did that to trevor