Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maneetkraze thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sounds very interesting, please add me to your PM list:)
indnprncss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maneetkraze

Sounds very interesting, please add me to your PM list:)

Thank you, and definitely I'll add you to the PM List!
MaansMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indnprncss

I promise, you'll get to read it REAL soon...

Hmmm how soon?! Can I expect it tonite? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
indnprncss thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaansMishti

Hmmm how soon?! Can I expect it tonite? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

U'll actually get to read in like 15 mins... πŸ˜‰
indnprncss thumbnail
Hey readers,

Here's Part Two of Sacha Pyaar! The story is only getting interesting...! (I hope you guys think so, too.)

Now don't forget to reply and comment after you read this. I appreciate any and all kinds of feedback. If there's anything that needs improvement or if there's something you guys would like me to incorporate to the story, I will kindly take each and every suggestion into consideration. Hope to hear a lot from you guys...

Sacha Pyaar - Part 2

It was 9 A.M. the next morning. Adi came to the Khurana's house to wake up and also remind Maan about the dance event he has to attend this evening. He sees Dadima in the living room upon entering the house. She is sitting on a couch sipping chai and reading a newspaper.

Adi: Good morning, Dadima! Maan kahan hain?

Dadima: Good morning, Adi beta. Maan, as usual, abhi tak soh raha hain.

Adi: Abi thak?!

Dadima raises her eybrow at Adi, as if it's nothing new.

Dadima (shrugging her shoulders): What's so shocking about that? Agar tum chaho toh upar uske kamre mein jaa kar usko uthaneki koshish kar sakte ho. Subha se main teen bar try kar chuki hoon. Dekhthe hain ki agar tum use uthane mein kamyab ho sakte ho ya nahi...

Adi: Alright, Dadima. Main abhi aya...Maan ke saath.

Adi winks at Dadima and heads for the stairs.

Upstairs in Maan's bedroom:

Maan is sound asleep and has completely forgotten about the dance show tonight. He was sleeping peacefully when all of a sudden he felt like he was drowning and out of breath. He starts to gasp for air as his eyes shoot wide open, thinking he is dying. He opens his eyes only to see Adi with a bucket in his hand. Confused, Maan slowly sat up on his bed, wiping the water from his face and looked at Adi furiously.

Maan (realizing that Adi has thrown water at him): Dude, Adi, kya kar rahe ho tum?! Itni subah subah yeh sab kya hai? Meri itni achi neend kharab kar diya! Tera dimak to teek hai?!

Adi (also furious): Subah subah? Jaante ho ab time kya hain?! Maan, main tumhe pichle pandra minutes se uthane ki khoshish kar raha hoon. How can you sleep like this, yaar, bina kuch jaane ki what's going on around you?

Maan: Kya, yaar? Aaj Saturday hai. Tum mujhe aaj bhi chain se sone nahi dega?

Adi: Haan mujhe pata hai ki aaj Saturday hai. Par shayad tum yeh bhool gaya hoga ki aaj Sanjeevani Hospital ka Dance Show bhi hai! Toh tumhe jaldi se utna hoga aur waha jaane ke liye thayar hona hai!

Maan: OYE TERI! (Makes a sad puppy face.) Woh aaj hai...? Yaar, kya hum ko sach much jaana hai? You know ki Saturdays aur Sundays are MAAN days! I just want to party aur bindaas rehna chahtha hoon iin do din. Kyon ki weekdays mein tho tum mujhe chodthe hi nahi ho office jaane se.

Adi: Haan, Maan, yeh zaroori hai ki hum waha jaye. Kyon ki Dadima must've told you ki woh nahi ja sakthi hain iis saal. Isliye humein jaana important hain so koi bhi Dadima ke bare mein kuch na keh sake.

Maan (rolling his eyes): Acha teek hai ,yaar. Ab tum lecture dena shuru mat karna!

Adi: Teek hai toh tum jaldi se fresh up hogao aur main tumhara intezaar yehi karunga. Jaldi karna... Dadima humara intezaar kar rahi hai neeche. Humare sath breakfast karna chahthi hain.

Maan: (saluting to Adi) Yes, Commander Adi! I will make it fast! (And they both giggle.)

Adi: Tum bhi na. Har waqt tumko mazak lagta hai! When will you grow up, Maan?

Not taking Adi's comment too seriously, Maan walks into his bathroom. He takes his own time brushing his teeth and taking a shower.

Maan (standing in the shower being childish and complaining to himself about Adi): Yeh Adi bhi na, Dadima ka chamcha hai. Jo woh kehti hai, yeh karta hai. Isko toh pichle janam meh pehda hona chahiye tha! What a goody two shoes he is!

Maan comes out of the shower half hour later and wraps a towel around his waist. He walks out the bathroom this way and goes to his closet to pick out what to wear for the day. While Maan is selecting his attire, Adi hears singing. It's Maan singing. (Bachna Ae Haseeno)

"Tujhse log kahenge,

Na kar pyar mujhe

Main tho lakh bura hoon,

neend chura loon, hosh uda doon

Mein tho baho mein le ke

Raah bhula doon, bath bana doon

Chahe jahaan dil ko chupa

Baathon hi baathon mein,

do mulakaton mein le loon

Baachna ae haseeno,

Lo mein aa gaya

Hey baachna ae haseeno lo mein aa gaya

Husn ka aashiq husn ka dushman

Apni ada hai yaaron se juda"

Singing this last line he smoothly makes a slide to where Adi is waiting for him on the bed.

Maan: Help me out na, yaar? I don't know what to wear.

Adi (picking up the clothes lying next to him on the bed): Maan, yeh lo. Tum yeh pehnoge aaj. Dadima ne specially tere liye banvai hai aaj ke liye.

Maan: What do you mean aaj ke liye?

Adi (stuttering): W-woh kya hai ki...uhh...well m-mera matlab yeh tha ki D-Dadima ne yeh tumhare liye laayi hai k-kyon ki woh inta bada dance show hai...aur waha sab bade bade log ayega toh (finishes the sentence fast feeling that it was a good cover up) she wants you to look the best. After all you are the waris of the Khurana khandhan. You have to look dhoom-sham! (He winks at Maan.)

Maan (confused as to why Adi was stuttering like that): Uhh, okay. Whatever you say! You sound really weird though...sab tik tho hain na?

Adi (trying to be calm): Haan, yaar, sab kuch teek hai! Ab jaldi se yeh pehenlo and we'll go downstairs.

Maan (snapping his fingers as he said this sentence): Okay, main yu gaya aur yu aaya!

Maan goes back to his bathroom and puts on the suit that Dadima had just preorderd for him. It was a black suit that was just perfect on him. He looked like Price Charming in it. All the girls would drool over him if they see him like this! Maan comes back out and winks at Adi asking how it is.

Maan: Adi, kaisa lag raha hoon main?

Adi: Ek dum mast, yaar! Tumse handsome toh kaun ho sakta hai?

Maan: Haan, woh toh sach hai par kya faida, yaar. Aaj toh sab bhude log honge waha toh main kisse flirt karunga? Inta acha outfit will go to waste!

Adi: Are, yaar, maine kaha na ki there will young nurses there so it won't go to waste. Ab time waste karna band karo aur chalo. Dadima humara intezaar kar rahi hai.

Maan's face glows upon hearing that there will be young nurses there.

Maan: Let's go!

They start walking out of Maan's bedroom and make their way towards the stairs. As they were walking:

Adi: Are main toh bhul hi gaya maine yaha kyon aya tha! Woh kya hai, Maan, I promised a friend ki main uski madat karoonga with the decorations, aaj raat ki dance ke liye. Toh mujhe toda jaldi jaana hain. Toh...tumhe waha shaam ko akele aa na padega. Par main tumhe waha miloonga, as soon as you arrive. Promise! Teek hai?

Maan: KYA?! Tum pagal toh nahi ho? Main waha akele kaise jau? Mujhe toh waha kuch bhi nahi pata aur uper se main waha jana bhi nahi chahta hoon!!

Adi: I don't wanna hear anything, Maan. Tum waha aa raheho aur woh bhi akele. Samje tum? Now no complaints. Let's just go downstairs and have breakfast. And I will meet you at the hospital!

Maan (with a puppy face): FINE!!!

They finally make their way to the dining table. Dadima had arranged breakfast for everyone. She saw Adi and Maan coming downstairs.

Dadima: Good morning, Maan beta.

Maan: Good morning, Dadima. (He walks over to her and kisses her on her cheek.)

Adi: Dadima, let me give you a good tip.

Dadima: Tip?

Adi: Yeah, agle baar jab aap Maan ko uthane chahthe ho na, uske muo par pani phekdo!

Dadima: Wah! Great idea. Agle baar jaroor try kar loongi, Adi. Kyun Maan? (She looks at Maan.)

Maan gave both of them an angry look and just sat at the table. Soon Adi and Dadima joined the table laughing at Maan.

Dadima: Maan, itna naraaz hone ki kya zarurat hai? Adi neh sahi kaha hai. Isse acha idea diya hai usne...

Maan: What a great idea. Mujhe laga tha ki I was drowning. Mera saas rukhne wala tha!

Dadima: Toh subha utne ka aadat banao. Humne aap ko teen baar utane ka koshis kiye the. Acha hua ki Adi aa gaye the sahi waqt par.

Adi (smiling): It's okay, Dadima.

They all ate breakfast silently. Maan didn't say another word as he was still angry with Adi. After finishing the breakfast, Adi broke the silence.

Adi (seeming to be in a hurry): Oops! Sorry, Dadima, I have to go now. Maan, I will see you at the dance show tonight!

Dadima: Are, kahan ja rahe ho tum?

Adi: Mujhe ek friend ko help karna hain. Maine Maan ko sab kuch keh diya. Bye and thank you, Dadima, for the breakfast.

Dadima: Okay, bye beta.

Adi headed out the door hastily.

Scene shifts to the Sanjeevani Hospital:

Everyone was busy preparing for the dance show. Enter Pinky and Meera:

Pinky and Meera volunteered to help with the dance charity. While Meera is busy looking for Dr. Yash, who is the head of this dance show and a senior doctor, Pinky is busy decorating by herself with other volunteer groups. Adi shows up at the Sanjeevani Hospital to help Pinky, his friend, with the decorations. He sees Pinky standing on top of a ladder decorating. Seeing her, he couldn't help but admire her and he's falling in love even more with her. Then all of a sudden he hears her yelling.

Pinky: Can someone hand me some tape?!

Adi rushes next to her and hands her the tape. Pinky does not realize who is handing her the stuff as she is busy with the decorations and doesn't bother to look down.

Pinky: Hand me some ribbons...

Adi: Kounsa color?

Pinky: Dikha nahi deta kya? Are, ek hi toh color hai waha.
(She looks down at the end of the sentence thinking who is this fool and sees Adi.) Adi, tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?

Adi: Finally you notice me. Main pichle paanch minutes se tumhara help kar raha tha.

Pinky: Sorry, yaar. Main decorations ke saat thoda busy tha na isiliye...

Adi (laughing): Koi baat nahi. Decorations kaafi ache dikh rahe hain. Tum akele kar rahi ho yeh sab?

Pinky: Nahi meri dost, Meera, bhi help kar rahi hain.

Adi: Kya tumhari dost invisible hain?

Pinky (laughing): Nahi, woh hospital mein Dr. Yash ko dhoondne gayi.

Adi: Oh, okay. Well in the meantime main tumhara help karunga, until Meera comes back.

Pinky smiles and lets Adi help her with the decorations.

On the other hand, Meera is asking all the nurses if they have seen Dr. Yash around. But she got the same response from everyone, that no one know. She was getting so frustrated, when she sees someone with a doctor's outfit.

Meera (thinking to herself): Hmm, usse pooch lethi hoon. Shayad usse patha hain ki Dr. Yash kahan hain.

Meera walks up to the man in the doctor's outfit. The doctor's back is towards Meera.

Meera (poking him): Excuse me, Dr.?

Precap: Maan waiting for the dance to start and hears something! (Can you guys guess what he hears❓)

Sorry guys, but you're gonna have to wait longer for the dance show. πŸ˜” Hope you enjoyed reading this part as much as I did writing it! πŸ˜ƒ Now, again, don't forget to give comments on this part and also on the part to come in the future! πŸ˜‰ Waiting to hear what you guys have to say... 😍

Oh, I know you guys are hooked now! Well, what are you waiting for?! You know what to do. πŸ˜† Part 3
Edited by indnprncss - 13 years ago
MaansMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG tht was fabulous!!! This new Maan is so funny aur cute bhi! πŸ˜†....I loved how he was singing and then asked Adi how he looks! He's such a kid and complains abt everything....it's nice to see him in a different way! πŸ˜‰....aur woh drowning scene was funny too! πŸ˜† And awww Adi and Pinky are so cute together....Meera looking for Dr.Yash....kahin woh Dr.Yash hi tha who she just saw....I really hope so! πŸ˜‰ And oOoOo the precap sonds interesting...I wonder wat he hears! Loved this update....PLZ continue soon! πŸ˜ƒ
indnprncss thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaansMishti

OMG tht was fabulous!!! This new Maan is so funny aur cute bhi! πŸ˜†....I loved how he was singing and then asked Adi how he looks! He's such a kid and complains abt everything....it's nice to see him in a different way! πŸ˜‰....aur woh drowning scene was funny too! πŸ˜† And awww Adi and Pinky are so cute together....Meera looking for Dr.Yash....kahin woh Dr.Yash hi tha who she just saw....I really hope so! πŸ˜‰ And oOoOo the precap sonds interesting...I wonder wat he hears! Loved this update....PLZ continue soon! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for the enthusiasm! πŸ€— I'm happy to know that you're really enjoying the story so far! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Maneetkraze thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome part. I love your writing style, its so easy to comprehend. 
I think that Maan might hear Geet talking or maybe singing.
shona2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!!!
Awesome!!!
simply amazing...
such a cute part
plzzzzz update soon.........plzzzzz post updates fast....cant wait for the next part
nan_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loveddd it
liked how adi waked up maanπŸ˜†
mostly geet going to meet him or may be she may dance for the charity show
continue soon