Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
oh prem's brother and SIL still missing in action?

when are they coming back from wherever they went... would like to see some family interaction in their house

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update I feel bad for prem Her sister sumathi looks pretty I wonder what he will do with her earring wlll he give it to her?Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thnx 4 d update Tanya😊...today's epi was very nice...Kalyani delievered very gud speech abt Nandini's being orphan👏..actually d dialogues were really nice today..i liked Gautam's dialogue too - "Prem ab bacha nahi raha..use bhi pata chalna chahiye ke maa-baap bhi kabhi-kabhi apne bachon ko kuch dene mein asamartha ho sakte hain"👏

The mother-son acting was nice today...GK gave such a great expressions wen kalyani told him dat they said no 4 Nandini😳..& another nice expression we had wen he was remembering Nandini in d restaurant..i also luved his interaction wid d doctors y'day😆...Prem is simply d "Advanced Version of Abeer"😆

Sumati is my fav female character till now..she is so nice..liked her interaction wid her bhabhi too..even i begin 2 like Nandini's sis..she is also doing gud job😳..luv d way Nandini speaks😊.....overall a gud epi wid brilliant acting by all d actors
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d update😊these horrid tuitions dont let me watch d show😡even i think prem is acting selfish and immature...but i luv gaurav anyway😳i really lyk sumati's bubbliness and understanding behaviour...nandini's character is restricted 2 only one type of shy,reticent reactions...wonder when she will show little variety!
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update.
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update tanya! haven't watched the epi yet... will comment after watching...
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tanya ... Thanks for the lovely update.

Really enjoying this show ... love the pace, the drama is not OTT. All the actors fit their characters superbly well .. and each one is doing full justice to his/her role.

Love the relationship between Nandini-Sumati ... the latter has, very quickly made a place for herself in the minds of us viewers .. and does seem like in the coming few days she will play a pivotal part in the progression of the story.

Loved the interactions & chemistry between Prem & his parents. Both, Neena Gupta and the actor playing her hubby .. are really really good. All 3 have this understanding .. coupled with this masti element, which is fun to watch 😊 

From  yesterday's episode .. I really loved the conversation Prem had with the nurse 😊 He tells her he has fallen in love ... and asks her if she has experienced it. And she, in a very balanced way .. spoke of love and marriage .. and put forth 2 sides of the coin. She didn't deny him the heady feeling of being in love ... but also explained to him that the true test of love is after marriage. And Prem .. though smiling and in masti mood, was actually taking it all in. That scene .. I felt  .. set the stage for things to come where Prem is concerned 😊 
Edited by Eksie - 13 years ago