Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
^^ Acha kiya!! Baar baar soochne sey kuch nahi hota - if she wants to die, she should just do it! Tabhi samajh aye ga usey k she doesn't really want to die and it will push her out of her trance! 🤔

Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fivr,

That was a fab write-up! ⭐️

Yep, Adi is back with yesterday's episode and hope he remains this way! 😃 His scene with Priya was so much in keeping with his character...unsentimental, to the point and sharp-witted! I would have been disappointed had he offered his sympathy to her...but thankfully, he sort of made light of the situation, yet gave he enough encouragement to make her go back to the temple! And Priya was infuenced enough to actually search for him while going back to the temple! 😳

I hope Adi doesn't bash up the Fiancee guy...and as you said, just use his sharp tounge to deal with him! On the other hand, I won't mind seeing the cave-man / boor attitude for once on Adi, as long as its not directed towards Priya! 😆 I have a feeling that Adi and the guy might get into a minor sort of scuffle but Adi will let go, respecting Priya's feelings!

Pri is trying to commit suicide again?  Kitni baar try karegi? Or maybe she was just admiring the lake and Adi as usual jumped to the worst conclusion and pushed her into the water just as he almost made her fall out of the train after his inappropriate 'Oye'! 😆

Cheers!

PS: I like Uttara's character a lot too! Very warm and cheerful, despite the pain in her heart! Though admittedly, I seem to notice her gorgeous sari's more than her!
Edited by poppy2009 - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
@Poppy: I really enjoyed the fact that Aditya didn't dwell on her past - he heard of it, he digested it and he moved on to the more important aspect of it i.e. it's effect on Priya. He didn't sit there going *dhan**dhan**dhan* "She was engaged once?!" *gasp* .. You know, the usual melodramatic sequence. I like how he over heard the father, put two and two together and then instantly realized that Priya would need him. THAT's the man I was looking for yesterday! Not the guy who was too deeply focused in his love for a girl, but this one who was more invested in how the girl felt and how he made her feel than the effect she had on him.

LOL!! I would not be surprised if Aditya is the one who assumed she was trying to commit suicide "again", didn't let her get a word in edge-wise and then pushed her off the side in an attempt to teach her some experience-based lesson! It this ends up being true, I'll die laughing imagining what Priya's reaction would be when she walks out of the river dripping wet and asks him "What the hell man?! I was just looking at the lake!!".. 🤣

Oh and I think the Haryanvi man is definitely going to surface - if Priya's ex already raised his hand on her father, then there is no way the Haryanvi aggression won't wash over Aditya and he won't get a little physical.. Unless I'm wrong, in which case I'm excited to see how it plays out! 🤔😃
x-jas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppy2009

I hope Adi doesn't bash up the Fiancee guy...and as you said, just use his sharp tounge to deal with him! On the other hand, I won't mind seeing the cave-man / boor attitude for once on Adi, as long as its not directed towards Priya! 😆 I have a feeling that Adi and the guy might get into a minor sort of scuffle but Adi will let go, respecting Priya's feelings!

Aditya should thank the fiance for NOT marrying Priya.
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

LOL!! I would not be surprised if Aditya is the one who assumed she was trying to commit suicide "again", didn't let her get a word in edge-wise and then pushed her off the side in an attempt to teach her some experience-based lesson! It this ends up being true, I'll die laughing imagining what Priya's reaction would be when she walks out of the river dripping wet and asks him "What the hell man?! I was just looking at the lake!!".. 🤣

Ha! Ha! Have you seen the latest promo? Aditya is looking for Priya and finds her standing on a sort of bridge looking down at the water. He tells her that if she had made such pukka planning to commit suicide, then she should really go ahead with it and die...and then he gives her a huge shove into the water!

For Adi's sake, I really hope that Priya was actually planning to jump into the lake and wasn't just admiring the view...cause if its the latter, then he is in some serious trouble! 😆

Edited by poppy2009 - 13 years ago
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

And we have our Aditya back! Or should I say I have the Aditya from last week back! If yesterday his harsh manners had thrown me off, then today he's all but made up for it. He wasn't physical today - he wasn't even harsh. When he realized Priya was upset, he was persistent but that's it. He didn't touch her, he didn't drag her and he didn't even wait around to let her think that he was watching her take the step forward. He didn't want to take away from her effort - it was truly her win and he did not want her thinking that the fact that she's going back is in some way because of him, even if it were his words that helped her face herself.

Anu : A very good observation Fivr. That was so good to see him motivate her and backoff to see what she is gonna do abt herself from there on. He might have thought that if he stands there observing her, she will go abt facing the trouble to prove him a pt. But when she doesnt see  him around and STILL goes abt facing the issue , thats when he could understand that his motivation really helped the girl. He wants to make sure that she is not gonna end her life or do something stupid with herself when he is not around to protect her. That one "back off" was very meaningful.

And his conversation with Priya is so what I was looking for yesterday! He was persistent, sharp and in her face. He poked and prodded at her defenses with his words - he wanted to rile her up and to make her defiant enough (he knew she had this need to fight back!) to want to go face her fears. And THAT is the Aditya I was looking for yesterday - one who won his wars with words and wits, not undue force. So I for one am absolutely elated! I guess yesterday's boorish behavior was his Haryanvi upbringing rearing it's head under extreme emotional distress - a character flaw, but one that can be changed over time or should I say one that I hope will be changed over time. 🤔😆

Anu : He will use hook or crook methods to get his work done I guess. Yesterday he felt he can motivate her thru words, words sharp enuf to pierce thru her heart and show her the right way. His one sigh before he head towards Priya, was an indication, he thought of a plan to get Priya thinking. I totally adored that scene. He was furious, yet he didnt get physical. He got his pont thru yet he made it seem so oblivious. He was just perfect or should I say he knows how to handle ppl. How to say , what to say and when to say. Thats why I said in my post earlier, it was new layer onto his character. Adorable sight to watch. Priya needs someone like that and all the other women need someone like priya.

Oh and Priya looked so radiant at her engagement - usually these flashback engagements come out looking forced because we don't have enough background on the "couple" to feel their happiness. But I for one totally felt Priya's excitement/happiness during the ring ceremony. Ridhi was quite good there.. And Priya the character was cute! 😆

Anu : Srsly what a contrast that was from her engagement days to now. She seems to be troubled by this idiotic guy a lot. Lets see what the flashback was. The guy seems to be blaming priya for the mishap in the precap. Wonder if it was an MU that got priya into trouble.

I also love Uttara's character! She's abused by her husband and a painful marriage - so she over compensates by putting on an overtly carefree and happy front thinking that if she ignores it long enough, maybe it won't exist. That is such classic behavior for abuse victims - pretend it didn't happen, everything is good. I really appreciate that the CVs are trying to be authentic and responsible with this issue so far. Plus I love her rapport with all her niece/nephews! We've seen her the most with Aditya and she literally makes my heart all warm. She has such a friendly and jovial relationship with all her sister's kids - Gaurav, Sweety and Aditya alike. I enjoy watching them on screen!

Anu : She and her friendly talks with Aditya are so heartwarming. Did u see how she was all into Aditya's love talk yesterday. She was enjoying the convo so much, May be she was happy to see someone else get the love which she couldnt get from her husband. I think thats one of the reasons why she is pushing Aditya towards Priya.

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poppy2009

Ha! Ha! Have you seen the latest promo? Aditya is looking for Priya and finds her standing on a sort of bridge looking down at the water. He tells her that if she had made such pukka planning to commit suicide, then she should really go ahead with it and die...and then he gives her a huge shove into the water!

For Adi's sake, I really hope that Priya was actually planning to jump into the lake and wasn't just admiring the view...cause if its the latter, then he is in some serious trouble! 😆

Poppy, its gonna be the later watch out 😆. She is definetly not planning to kill herself I guess. Sply since the first two times, she was just standing lost in her thoughts and Adi mistook that  to be sucide attempt 😆. Even now iam sure he will not allow her to speakup, instead blame her for being a coward, throw her into water, jump after her ,save her and claim "I saved u yet again from death" 😆
-Fivr- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

[Poppy, its gonna be the later watch out 😆. She is definetly not planning to kill herself I guess. Sply since the first two times, she was just standing lost in her thoughts and Adi mistook that  to be sucide attempt 😆. Even now iam sure he will not allow her to speakup, instead blame her for being a coward, throw her into water, jump after her ,save her and claim "I saved u yet again from death" 😆

LMAO! That's what I think too - and then Priya will give him a good one and he'll scratch his head.. Lol! This will be such a hillarious thing to watch! 😆 I would love to see his "I'm a man thus I have to save you always and forever" complex get a reality check - not because I dislike the fact that he wants to save her (I actually quite like that - that he feels so strongly to want to help her), but because he also needs to understand that he doesn't always HAVE to (contrary to what his upbringing has always told him). She's quite capable to save herself. He showed a hint of knowing that when he asked her today to go face her fears, but I want to see the same sensibility when he sees her "contemplating suicide". Because his yelling-at-a-person-contemplating-suicide routine isn't very healthy or productive. He nearly killed her with his "OYE!" in the train as it is..  🤣
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
shit! i wrote such a long comment on all this and... my stupid net!

well will write for today's update tomorrow! Feeling too lazy! 😛
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
She's going to suicide... after today's episode... it's just too much for anyone to handle...

and besides she's shown leaving a note for her father in the precap.