Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kasrana

from the flash backs that are shown for priya i think that she was raped by Aditya's father in the train.  I think that Aditya and priya will fall in love and then aditya will find out and then world war III will start.  

God, i hope not! Coz that would be just cruel. Besides, im not sure if they would go so far ie, having the dad-in-law be the rapist.. Even if newer "bolder" concepts are being explored the show makers would have to tread very carefully.. Subcontinental sensibilities can only take so much...

Are we sure on the rape though? Coz maybe it doesnt go that far, but just physical abuse?
manny136 thumbnail
i think the father in-law has affairs and the promo with him and the aunt shows he's a creep , plus if he's such a big guy wouldn't she know who he is, i think some other police officer did something to her but cuz he was a cop he got away with it.
Naaz86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaspreetrulz

did he attend the other son's(Gaurav's) wedding?

They didn't show Gaurav's wedding sequence. They showed this pair's intro from the next day of wedding.
Naaz86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kasrana

from the flash backs that are shown for priya i think that she was raped by Aditya's father in the train.  I think that Aditya and priya will fall in love and then aditya will find out and then world war III will start.  

Probably, because in the article on the Star plus website it was written that all the four women are "silently living with uncomfortable truths about the family". So Aditya's father could be the culprit!
Riyaa147 thumbnail
I hope they are or they do

they look really good together 😳
x-jas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhakrishna123

I hope they are or they do

they look really good together 😳

I agree they look very cute