Will Jyoti be successful?

Poll

Attempt no.1 to get Roshin back, will it work?Mondays upcoming episode

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
jyotir. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So in today's episode a precap was shown as Jyoti discussing with Reshmi her plans on getting Roshni back, this involved placing sleeping pills in Pankaj's drink and a short time later Reshmi is to arrange for the police to arrive and surround the area. Do you guys reckon attempt no. 1 at getting back Roshni will be successful, out of the option above select your prediction.... My favourites choice 4 xD (yeah, that was as a joke, wouldn't it be great if it did happen though?) Anyhows please do post your views below, I look forward to reading them. :)
Also I hope Kabir finds out soon, this is just DRAGGING ON.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't they will be successful initially. She will get Roshni back, but they're going to drag this one on for a while. I hope she tells Kabir everything though because it's really getting annoying how she won't tell him anything. 
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
After today's episode, I think not.  In order to do a sting operation on Pankaj, Jyoti told him that she's prepared to marry him & go w/ him & Roshni far away.  Pankaj recorded that on his phone, & was gleeful @ the end of that conversation.  So he can now present that to Kabir & his family, and since Jyoti did not confide in Kabir, he'd be pretty justified in believing Pankaj over Jyoti.

Unlike in the Brij situation where Jyoti was to an extent a victim of her own original lie, in this case, she has nobody but herself to blame.
sundara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its just irritating again. If a visually challenged guy can do tricks like recording a conversation, where goes the wide eyed Jyoti's brain to do all such tricks when it initially went to a blackmailing state. She uses Banwari to record Vikrant's holy deeds but this she cant ? How can she rely on Devi ma to do all things for her all the time...  Seriously what the hell is wrong with the script writers? lol   Do they want us to believe that people are so dumb these days. You get  recording facility in almost every gadget you buy these days and people tend to explore a lot of the new technology for either fun or for protection. This woman Jyoti (actually the script writer) is good for nothing and doesnt include such things in the serial. If they can show psycho Pankaj doing such things, why not show Jyoti planning a trap.  Grrrr... she makes stupid plans and talks to Reshmi in the haveli without even looking if someone else is around and then goes to Devi ma to ask for raksha..  God.. even God would be thinking..."arrre ulloo ki patti ... use latest technologies to save yourself ...why waste my time . I am busy on facebook poking some intelligent people.. I have no pity for dumb ones like u "  lol

I am sure this trap will be trapping herself into further mess and she will again come to devi ma..  seems like devi ma has more role in the serial than Jyoti , the loser of all losers.. lol

If they dont show anything positive from the plan where she is trying to trap Pankaj, then there is no point watching this serial .  How messy can a serial get. Havent we seen enough ?  LOL

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sundara

That was hilarious.  I'm sure Devi Durga must be telling Mahishashur to go teach Jyoti a thing or two, so that she doesn't have to bother 🤣

In Rakt Sambandh, Sandhya, who was blind, was out to find out what's behind all the strange things going on around her.  After accidentally overhearing her sister's conversation w/ her jija after the call was supposedly ended, but not disconnected, she called her own cellphone from her room phone, planted it in her hubby's jacket and overheard everything up to how he's a eunuch.  Unfortunately for her, her hubby discovered it, but after it was too late.  As Pia noted, ex-blind Sandhya is a genius, while Jyoti is a near absolute cretin

Update: Good news - Sandhya is no longer blind 🥳Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
sundara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL..  I have only watched a very few episodes in RS and it does definitely look more thrilling and sensible.  I didnt want to get into it too much as I dont want to get hooked on to any serial unless it is a comedy ... I like to watch Friends and Two and a half men which atleast have intelligent punch lines and jokes ... not stupid planning and trapping the villains.. lol.. 

I dont know how I got trapped into watching Jyoti when it originally started ...it must be someone's plan against me.. a villain in my life trying to make me sit in front of the telly to watch this torture and get myself tortured.. lol..  

Edited by sundara - 13 years ago
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Having kinda gut feeling that Kabir might end up being the reason for the plan's failure......

Really guys, I am simply not being able to digest that this matter began and will end so quickly without Kabir being involved at all.
Now that most of the problems except for the ViShmi reunion thing, have been solved, the Roshni-Pankaj thing looks like the only grave matter in Jyoti's life and I guess Jyoti should now tell Kabir everything and get his help too.
Or maybe Kabir might just get the news that Jyoti is pregnant and Jyoti gives up the idea of getting Roshni back altogether.
This topic has been discussed by Jyotir many a times and I think CVs should finally show her pregnant again.
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
m somewhat getting a strong feeling dat thr r only few days left for devi ma to hear those boring prayers n lectures of jyoti, coz i feel like jyoti gonna go off air soon...as the CVs r finishing all the track so stupidly like the sumer reforming track without making any actual sense........ x-(