dont stop reading.....

loads of love❤️❤️
mayuri❤️❤️
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Mayuri@ amazing post...
U said everthing is beautiful...
Marriage is made by god n our sidhima too made by god..they r unbreakable bond so nothing to prove demselves to they r made fr each other..m sure ridhima will choose sid who is her half soulmate...

Originally posted by: Ovi_Tanni

Mayuri@ amazing post...
Marriage is made by god n our sidhima too made by god..they r unbreakable bond so nothing to prove demselves to they r made fr each other..m sure ridhima will choose sid who is her half soulmate...

👏👏👏
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ovi_Tanni

Mayuri@ amazing post...

tanni🤗

thanks so much!!!!!!!

loads of love❤️❤️
mayuri❤️❤️
-Mayu- thumbnail

brilliant😊

thanks so much!!!!!!!

loads of love❤️❤️
mayuri❤️❤️
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant post Mayuri !! *hugs*
I am sorry i couldn't comment earlier..loaded with assignments.😒 
Ok coming back to your post,i loved it !!🤗

Siddhima's journey has always been beautiful for me but now i am losing hope. I don't know how the show will end but only hope strengthens me time and again. Riddhima,thankfully,admitted that she committed a mistake and am glad she confessed it to Siddhant but in all the situation,we forgot how much Siddhant is hurt. I was proud of this man when he took his wife's picture in his hands and still wanted her back. This man really has outstanding qualities.
I am going to remember Siddhant Modi all my life. I am not sure whether i can say that for Riddhima.

Siddhima rocked my life for almost ten months and i'll always cherish these months all my life. I love Siddhant Modi and for now,Riddhima Modi. I am proud to be a Siddhimaholic !!

Man i am so going to miss your posts after DMG ends..😭

omg your post is like beyond amazing! every single word youve said i totally agree with it

true

she is gifted
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafa_94

Brilliant post Mayuri !! *hugs*

I am sorry i couldn't comment earlier..loaded with assignments.😒 
Ok coming back to your post,i loved it !!🤗

Siddhima's journey has always been beautiful for me but now i am losing hope. I don't know how the show will end but only hope strengthens me time and again. Riddhima,thankfully,admitted that she committed a mistake and am glad she confessed it to Siddhant but in all the situation,we forgot how much Siddhant is hurt. I was proud of this man when he took his wife's picture in his hands and still wanted her back. This man really has outstanding qualities.
I am going to remember Siddhant Modi all my life. I am not sure whether i can say that for Riddhima.

Siddhima rocked my life for almost ten months and i'll always cherish these months all my life. I love Siddhant Modi and for now,Riddhima Modi. I am proud to be a Siddhimaholic !!

Man i am so going to miss your posts after DMG ends..😭

wafa🤗**hugs**

please dont be sorry....i will feel like i am some JR. hitler like riddhima😉.......actually i love reading your superb comments!!!!!!

it's an honor to read comments of writers like yuo.....this reply of your surely did put a hige smile across my face😃😃

well i will keep making posts and my OS is yet not finished....so please stop crying.....i hate it when my friends cry.....i feel like it's because of me that you are crying.....

thanks so much for the lovely reply......man i m so gonna miss you and your replies and off course siddhima.......

proud to be a siddhimaholic!!!!!

loads of love❤️❤️
mayuri❤️❤️
-Mayu- thumbnail

thanks so much abanti!!!!!!!!

proud to be a siddhimaholic!!!!!

loads of love❤️❤️
mayuri❤️❤️