Artical of launch of khnk

naziaakther10 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Rebirth of love…

The next big show on STAR Plus has a cast you should watch out for, and a storyline that you must know, indya.com briefs you about the show and what the leads in the show believe, exclusively.

STAR Plus presents Pyaar Ke Do Naam - Ek Raadha Ek Shyaam, with the concept of rebirth and love. Rebirth, in itself, has various shades of religious beliefs while Love has been there since the origin of mankind. And this is what Pyaar Ke Do Naam…, a Rajshri Production, is all about. Read on…

What is Rebirth?
A widespread feature of classical Hinduism is the belief in transmigration of souls, the passage of a soul from one body to another as determined by the force of one's actions, or karma. Karma specifies that one's origin, length of life and kinds of experiences are determined by one's previous deeds.

What is Love?
Be it the famous stories or poems by renowned poets, love connects everyone. Whether it is sexual, familial or between friends, it's a feeling that creates bonds between two or more people. While there is no restriction in defining love, assessing the depth of one's love is complicated.

About Pyaar Ke Do Naam - Ek Raadha Ek Shyaam
The story revolves around Shyaam and Raadha, people at two different ends of a spectrum. They are destined to fall in love with each other in every birth they take. But, unfortunately, in every birth, destiny comes to a screeching halt and the two end their lives…

More than television
The show, that has been specially made for Star TV by the Barjatyas of Rajshri Production launches on 3 April, 2006. And for the first time in Indian television, new medium will be used in keeping the show alive beyond television.

Indranil Sengupta and Burkha Bisht, the lead actors of the show, spoke to indya in an exclusive interview. Here is what they think of the concept of love and rebirth -

Your opinion on the concept of Love
Indranil: Love to me is the most beautiful thing that can happen. There is a misconception that love only happens once! I feel it can happen as many times as it can and anywhere, anytime...

Burkha: Love to me means honesty. One has to be selfless in love. I think it is destiny to get a person who is honest and selfless!

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Indranil: I don't.
Burkha: No. I think it is superficial.

The story of Pyaar Ke Do Naam... revolves around eternal love and rebirth. Do you believe in rebirth?
Indranil: I don't know. I have heard stories about it but I do not believe in it.
Burkha: I believe every human has seven births! So, I think rebirth is a true concept.
nazia

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Simrah- thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
uuurrrmmmmm.............. i think dis a wrong article coz dis has nuthin 2 do wit khnk 😕