patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hellloooo.
I was wondering. I am looking forward to this story very much. The aspect that I am looking forward to most is the love story aspect. [obviii dubs😆]
That being said...I was wondering. What kind of love story do you want?
Whaatdoyamean you ask?
Well Hereeee are your  options.

1. Nokh Jokh
2. Shy ladki Agressive Ladka
3. Sweet Love Story
4. Intense Love Story
5. Other- Please Elaborate
😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well since every show starts with the guy and girl nokh jokh so i dont want that...i want it to be a shy and angry young man love story...nice topic btw...wat do u prafer?

❤️MONA
patakhaguddi thumbnail

Originally posted by: .:.MONA.:.

well since every show starts with the guy and girl nokh jokh so i dont want that...i want it to be a shy and angry young man love story...nice topic btw...wat do u prafer?

❤️MONA

Hi Mona!
Thanks!
I think I'd like an intense  love story, w/ the angry young man types..., I believe there will be supporting characters as well? Maybe they'll have a sweet love story.
Thanks for Commenting!
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
all the above mentions are kind of cliched so for a change i want really bubbly girl with a shy guy:)
patakhaguddi thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

all the above mentions are kind of cliched so for a change i want really bubbly girl with a shy guy:)

-Ohhh. Didn't even think about that! Good idea. Maybe it will happen...I feel like the guy will be more angry young man types like Mona said...but yah. She could be bubbly. 😳
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jaan730

Hi Mona!
Thanks!
I think I'd like an intense  love story, w/ the angry young man types..., I believe there will be supporting characters as well? Maybe they'll have a sweet love story.
Thanks for Commenting!

yup that is wat i want too..lol
vandi123 thumbnail
Hmm I want it to be Angry young man types...the love story can be intense with sweet scenes in between :) Edited by vandi123 - 13 years ago
I would prefer an enigmatic,full with mystery love story..a thrilling ride for all of us..

Esp the man shown as mysterious and theres more that meets the eye..A man of few words.but each word said out simply give such impact to the audience..a guy with grey shades added to it..Not a villain.not such a goody goody person..

The gal simply normal,yet is simply intrigue by the presence of this man.SImply intrugue to know the background of this man who have swept her off with just his simply shady potrayal towards her..

It gives the show and the love story a brilliant start if the characters are carved in this manner.

With this kind of build up in the character,it will intrigue the viewers even more and made them even crave more about the storyline and the characters.=)

I want the show to be penned brilliantly with originality added to it..Not overdramatic,bollywood or hollywood to the core..

A Dash of grey,power,pure love.added with a spice of cycnical,mysterious atmosphere in the story..

Simply said a show which leave us shock with the unexpected.!
Something simply unpredictable for us to even think it can be even be shown on a fiction...
patakhaguddi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edwella19

i'll go with 2 and 4:)

-Sounds Amazing. 😆😉

Originally posted by: vandi123

Hmm I want it to be Angry young man types...the love story can be intense with sweet scenes in between :)

-Yah! Like the combo idea😊

SahSah thumbnail
i would love to see dark and intense love story..
with suspense elements