patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Guys!!
I'm Jaan for those of you who don't know me....
So I was wondering, we've all heard about the changes in track in PKYEK, and how it will no longer  mirror twilight too much. I was wondering then, do you think that it wil have similarities to any other vampire/supernatural stories? For example The Vampire Diaires, True Blood [obvi less risque] or anything else you've watched or read, it doesn't have to be Vampire related? I'm just interesting in trying to figure out the storyline.
I'd love to hear your thoughts. 😳
Hope this post is allowed.

Jaan

Edited by Jaan730 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think it will be similar to few vampire movies or a vampire show, but it cannot continue to be a vampire show, because it's a desi adaption of something new. They can't continue W*H showing such special effects which will make us think WOW tht was like twllight or VD, coz they can't make such effects, im damn sure in months this show will be  something like a half saas bahu show. This show can nvr be like any other vampire show (twillight... etc) because it's a desi show.
sweet-and-cute thumbnail
i think some kind of stuff wil be similar.!!..
patakhaguddi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakindmuziq

I think it will be similar to few vampire movies or a vampire show, but it cannot continue to be a vampire show, because it's a desi adaption of something new. They can't continue W*H showing such special effects which will make us think WOW tht was like twllight or VD, coz they can't make such effects, im damn sure in months this show will be  something like a half saas bahu show. This show can nvr be like any other vampire show (twillight... etc) because it's a desi show.

You know. Thats what I think may be interesting, that it will not devolve into a saas bahu drama, at least not for a little while, thereis so much potential with the show, i hope that  it lives up to it.

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
2 reasons why this WONT mirror vampires

1. indian editors CANNOT make cool effects that seem real
2. its an ekta show!

patakhaguddi thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

2 reasons why this WONT mirror vampires

1. indian editors CANNOT make cool effects that seem real
2. its an ekta show!

@1. Hahaha. True. No budget.
@2. Yessh. But maybe she's trying something different? I dunno...maybe though.

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I really don't know but I will go for more of vampire diaries and an absolutely Twilight.
tinatanya thumbnail
i think it would be more on vampire diaries and in the back of my head it would be like the girl falls in love but the guy rejects her than there will be suspense on why he is running away then the sach ka khulasa - ekta style then obviously more complications ..... i m just hoping it will live up to the promos and the hype around it... hope it stays a sweet luv story ... 
Beet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think it's just gonna bank on the basic idea of the star crossed lovers and if they are going for vampires it's just gonna be a little hint of it.

And this mostly because the special effects cannot be done to that extent in a daily show and well also because it's a Ekta show 😆
SahSah thumbnail
it has to be similar here and there...but not entirely....
then u can really match up to those really great shows...