Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Nice Post.😊
I really can't figure out the storyline as news have been spreading that it maybe
twilight or vampire diaries or something different.
But I would like to mention to others that please stop thinking that its an ekta show so she would turn it awful , because the show demands strong and positive fan following who have faith in this serial , then only the show would work , so forget its an ekta show because Tere Liye is also ekta show but it hasn't turned about to be bad so lets give a try to this show because it needs fans and maybe this turns out to be ekta's best show.
Sorry if I offended anyone.

Edited by Princezz22 - 13 years ago
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweet-and-cute

i think some kind of stuff wil be similar.!!..

Mee Too!

Originally posted by: .Angel

I really don't know but I will go for more of vampire diaries and an absolutely Twilight.

-I think a mix yah?

Originally posted by: tinatanya

i think it would be more on vampire diaries and in the back of my head it would be like the girl falls in love but the guy rejects her than there will be suspense on why he is running away then the sach ka khulasa - ekta style then obviously more complications ..... i m just hoping it will live up to the promos and the hype around it... hope it stays a sweet luv story ... 

-Ekta styleee. Hehe I like!
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Daania-

i think it's just gonna bank on the basic idea of the star crossed lovers and if they are going for vampires it's just gonna be a little hint of it.

And this mostly because the special effects cannot be done to that extent in a daily show and well also because it's a Ekta show πŸ˜†

-Truth. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ansah

it has to be similar here and there...but not entirely....

then u can really match up to those really great shows...

-Agree. Thanks for commenting. 😳

Originally posted by: Princezz22

Nice Post.😊
I really can't figure out the storyline as news have been spreading that it maybe
twilight or vampire diaries or something different.
But I would like to mention to others that please stop thinking that its an ekta show so she would turn it awful , because the show demands strong and positive fan following who have faith in this serial , then only the show would work , so forget its an ekta show because Tere Liye is also ekta show but it hasn't turned about to be bad so lets give a try to this show because it needs fans and maybe this turns out to be ekta's best show.
Sorry if I offended anyone.

-Hi! I really like your POV. I think that what you said could happen, we already have a large fan following, even though the show hasn't even started yet. : )

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
H e doesn't have to be a vampire,he can be a fallen angel as well right???Sorry i am reading too many of these supernatural books i guess,coz to show him with those fangs and all is not going to be a pretty sight at all.I dont know if people in India will be able to digest that and plus vampires kill so they will have to show him eating peopleπŸ˜† so i dout it although Ekta has had a supernatural show long time back called Kya Hadsa Kya haqeekat where in one of the episodes a guy turned into a beast with very bad special effects.
Edited by sharmida - 13 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
honestly... i would be fine if it has nothing to do with vampires πŸ˜†
but then again... even if it does revolve around it.. i'll still watch