Bhavri's album

sundara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Is it just me or does anyone else think that if Bhavri ever makes a song album, it will only have that one song in it repeated how many ever times to fill the CD.. that la la la song with the same tune every time...even though she is a cheerful character, I wish she could sing something different everytime..  lol

I think this is a replacement song for the sad "Maara hivida"  song they used to play whenever Jyoti was in tears...  This lalala is a cheerful track but still repeating it all the time is not entertaining...why cant Bhavri sing something more latest like :

"Munni badhnaam hui daarling tere liye"

or any such item tracks... hahaha  😆 ðŸ˜†
Edited by sundara - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
She acts like an airhead, but she brings a different variety of humor to the show.  Unlike Kabir, who in his early days was an absolute laugh riot (like in the theater when he scared Jyoti, or when he'd hit on dadi 😆, Bhavri brings in some very anti-climactic twists to some plots.

In her very first appearance, when Asha was cooking very nervously, she narrated to her how once in her village, a snake fell into the kheer, frightening away all the guests 🤣  Then another time, she polished Raghu's cheek, she twice burst in on and scared Vikrant & Jyoti, she spilt ketchup on Raghu's shirt and told him he had been shot, and yesterday, it was the bucket of tears.  I love every Bhavri moment whenever it happens.

Oh, and she's snatched the dance crown from Jyoti, since she's the dancer in this family 😆