Poll

Will Jyoti & Kabir meet Pankaj?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 1

Jyoti asks the nurse about Roshni's father - why didn't he come?  She tells her that he was on the terrace in his hotel, and got locked out, and his phone was inside, so it wasn't opened until morning.  She asks the nurse the kid's name, and is told it's Roshni.  Jyoti then gives Roshni a bhashan about how their names mean the same thing, and that's what brought them together. (Roshni, you're really lucky that you're not subjected to mummy's lame humor on a daily basis) She then asks the nurse the father's name, but the nurse doesn't remember (how convenient!)

In the haveli, RP asks Kabir about Jyoti, and he tells him that she's in the hospital, attending to a child.  Chachi-sa, nosy as usual, makes some snide remarks about Jyoti, and Kabir just barely tolerates it.  RP agrees w/ Chachi-sa and tells Kabir that w/ all the attempts on his & Jyoti's life, it's important for them to take care of themselves first.  He asks Kabir to bring Jyoti from the hospital.

Kabir is about to leave, when Deepu, Poonam & Padma enter.  They are there, having heard about Jyoti's injury.  Kabir tells them that she's fine, and that he was just going to bring them from the hospital, where she's tending to someone's kid.  The 3 of them sit down, but as Mandira is offering them some drink, Harmukhi makes a comment about the maayka people not accepting even water until it's offered by their daughter.  Kabir is furious and tells her that there was no such tradition when his mom was around, but Padma declines to have anything, keeping in mind their tradition.  Kabir is pissed and asks Deepu, Poonam & Padma to join him.  Reshmi asks to be allowed to join, and gives Asha some tips on how  to take care of  Jeet.

Inside, Jeet is crying, and so Asha goes in to tend to him.  Vikrant comes and tells Asha not to bother doing Reshmi's job.  Asha tells him that it's her duty to see that he's not hungry.  Vikrant offers to take care of him so that Asha can tend to the kitchen.  Asha, thinking that Vikrant wants to be a father, gives Jeet to him and goes, and Vikrant locks the door from inside.

Part 2

Asha hears Jeet continue crying and knocks on the door, but Vikrant refuses to open it, telling her that he'll manage him.  In the meantime, Kabir & his sasural have arrived @ the hospital.  Asha calls Reshmi & tells her everything.  Reshmi tells them that Asha is unable to manage Jeet, and that she has to return.  Kabir lets her go.

They go in to see Jyoti, who is playing w/ Roshni.  Padma is worried about Jyoti, but she assures them that she is okay.  Padma upbraids Jyoti for not taking proper care of herself, and Poonam points out that she puts others before herself, but scolds Jyoti as well.  Jyoti tells them that she can tell people if she needs something, but this baby can't.

Padma looks @ the baby and is excited, and remarks on its similarity to how Jyoti looked when she was a kid.  Poonam remarks that had Jyoti's kid been around, she'd have looked exactly like this.  Everyone is flustered by Poonam's foot-in-mouth again, and Jyoti is once again sad, and gets flashback of being told that her baby is dead.

Kabir tells Jyoti to come w/ him & change her bandage.  Jyoti tries to object, but Kabir tells her  that Padma & Poonam are there to take care of that baby.  They too join him, and so Jyoti is forced to go.

Padma remarks on how well Kabir takes care of Jyoti.  Poonam grabs the opportunity to scold Deepu w/ a contrast w/ Kabir - whereas Kabir takes care of all of Jyoti's needs, Deepu has to be told everything 😆

Part 3

Reshmi is back home, &  w/ Asha enters her room (blooper: if it was locked, how did Reshmi enter?) Vikrant is listening to his IPod and reading a magazine while Jeet is crying @ his feet.  Reshmi rushes to him & picks him up.  Asha scolds Vikrant, but Vikrant tells her that he did feed the baby, but he didn't stop crying.  If anything, Asha should be scolding Reshmi, who doesn't seem to care about her baby, and thank Vikrant for taking care of him for Asha.  Reshmi tells him that it's his baby too, and Vikrant tells her to stop expecting that he recognizes either her as his wife, or Jeet as his son.  He resumes listening to his music and reading his magazine.

At the hospital, Jyoti's bandage is being changed, while she asks Kabir whether he's angry @ her?  He pretends to be, and then starts smiling.  He then tells her that while it's good to take care of others, she needs to take care of herself as well.  Jyoti tells him that that's his job 😆
(yes, but he can only do it as long as you're not sending him off on political work outside @ the behest of his dad)

The doctors come in and thank them, telling them that Roshni is now fine, and her father is due here any moment.  Jyoti tells them that she'll fry him and then leave 😆 - couldn't he have spent the night w/ his girl?  Kabir reminds her that others are waiting for them, and so they leave.
(Somehow, where is Padma, Deepu & Poonam?  Or were Jyoti & Kabir going from that room to the room Roshni was previously in?)

Kabir and Jyoti leave, looking back in Roshni's direction.  In the meantime, Pankaj arrives and comes almost close to them, while their backs are turned to him.  The episode ends.

Comments

A pretty dull episode once again.  Harmukhi, as usual, showed her lack of manners.  I really wish Kabir would treat her downright rudely, and read her the riot act - RP obviously lacks the balls to do it.

But one thing I do think - Jyoti does need to be disciplined, and told that she can't just spend time w/ anyone else's baby.  Granted, that coincidentally, it happens to be hers, but it's still improper on her part.  Hopefully, if she meets Pankaj tomorrow and finds out, that mystery would be solved.  If they are going to make it a hit & miss again, it would be pretty stupid having brought in this track in the first place.

For a moment, I thought that Vikrant did want to take care of the baby, but w/o being perceived as such by any of the bahus.  If he locked the door on Asha, how did Reshmi get to enter from outside - didn't make sense.  If they're planning to reform  Vikrant, I'd rather that they got to that part sooner rather than later.  Same w/ Sumer.

At any rate, if you didn't watch this episode, didn't miss much, unless you were longing to see Padma, Deepu  or Poonam.  Incidentally, Dadi didn't show up today.  Wonder whether she's still alive i.e. in the show.

Episode rating: 👎🏼

👍🏼: Nothing

👎🏼: Everything

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Virsha...

Poonam is such a looser.... Errrrrrr
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Vrish for the update ,it's excellent as usual with the comments that  you added to it. I  wonder what is Pankaj doing in Jodpur?
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
To add to the hodge-podge of all the ongoing plots, we see the Sharmas back too.
Gawd!!! who needed them.........
All I loved was seeing Sannam back with their own style of naughtiness, Please Sandeep, next time Poonam ko acche se Sharbat pila ke laana. Kitni pyaas lagi hogi usko? n Rajasthan is so hot yaar.....
and somewhere I was wishing that maybe Suday could cum back too.... well forget it !!!!!

And was it kinda ironical that in the last scene it seemed like Pankaj is in between Jyoti n Kabir??? Hoping that Jyoti sees Pankaj but doesn't come to know that Pankaj stole Roshni, that way she'll presume she's Pankaj-Neelam's daughter n prefer to stay away from her.
I don't want her to know about Roshni till she has a child with Kabir too....

Wishing to get Jyoti's pregnancy news soon. That can be a BIG blow to Vik-CS duo and CS might begin to give Jeet some importance because he's Vishmi's son anyway and will be the eldest one to inherit all the Sisodiya fortune
Edited by nikkie - 13 years ago
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SEPIDEHh

Thanks Vrish for the update ,it's excellent as usual with the comments that  you added to it. I  wonder what is Pankaj doing in Jodpur?

Even more amazing part, why did he take his daughter with him!!!! 
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anna44

Poonam is such a looser.... Errrrrrr

i personally find the entire clan of sharma lot bigger losers as compared to poonam,bt to each his own...😊
chachisa as usual was completely mannerless,not surprising at all..and i seriously hope the vikrant sudharo andolan dsnt end up killing poor jeet by starvation or falling down the bed or sumthng..give the demons-turning-saints tracks a full stop creatives..it was NOT a hit the first time round,and atleast wnt be so this time either wid me..it just enforces the myth tht women who behave like doormats are doing sumthng great,which they are not..
PrincessR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just luv a detailed update. Thanks.xxxxxx
I want jyoti to get pregnant tooo. 😃 aw that be so cute kabir a father.   😃