Your dream date with TVD!

-Nayab- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok, so any of you guys seen "Win a Date With Tad Hamilton"? 

Yes?

No?

I bet you guys are thinking what the heck does Tad Hamilton have to do with TVD?! πŸ˜†...

He doesn't πŸ˜›...

Although some of you are probably used to the... Unique-ness that is me, by now πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†...

Let me get down to the reason for my topic πŸ˜›...

So, basically, like the movie... What if you guys won a date with one of the TVD cast?  ... 

It can be anyone from Ian or Paul to Nina or Candice (or anyone else)... That's up to you πŸ˜›...

What would be your idea of a dream date?

And hey, it can be as creative as you want it to be πŸ˜†... Don't hold back πŸ˜›...

I'll probably be regretting those words soon 🀣...

Happy posting! πŸ˜ƒ...
Edited by -Nayab- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oooooo interesting topic Nayab......ok so obviously I'd wanna go on a date with Ian.....but the details...can i think bout it n get back 2 u lol?

will edit soon xx
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Ian obviously.😳

So we'd go to a fancy restaurant and eat there. He'd be a gentlemen...wearing a tux and alll...*sighs*. There would be a dance floor at the restaurant...you know those restaurants....that have dance floors...🀣....
Anyways..*clears throat* we'd dance...(SLOW dance btw) and then we'd go to the beach. And just sit there talking, playing around..*ahem ahem* 😳🀣 After that we'd go to the theatres to watch some romantic comedy or something....of course i wouldn't really watch the movie, he'd be distracting me.πŸ˜‰ 
He would buy me ice-cream and i'd completely indulge myself with junk and forget about him for a MOMENT...πŸ˜† And then we'd *looks away* kiss.....

He'd drop me back off home and OBVIOUSLY kiss me goodbye promising to call me tomorrow.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

...Thats my dream date...i kept the dirty details out..this IS a family-friendly enviroment. 🀣

*Jot*
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 13 years ago
-Nayab- thumbnail
@Rachu... Thanks πŸ˜ƒ... Wouldn't we all? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›... Sure πŸ˜ƒ... Look forward to your post πŸ˜†...

@Jaan... Great πŸ˜ƒ... Can't wait to see your post πŸ˜†...

@Jot... Yaay! πŸ˜›... Again, can't wait to see what you come up with πŸ˜†...
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🀣

Are you sure u wanna know my dream date??ROFL

Just kidding, it would be masin for sure! winks, anything works as long he doesnt go all wolfy on meπŸ˜†
-Nayab- thumbnail

Originally posted by: *payal_15*

🀣

Are you sure u wanna know my dream date??ROFL

Just kidding, it would be masin for sure! winks, anything works as long he doesnt go all wolfy on meπŸ˜†

Yes? πŸ€” πŸ˜†...

Oooh nice πŸ˜›... What's wrong with "Wolfy" Mason though? πŸ˜†... Give me some specific's πŸ˜›... I want details woman! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†...
sourpuss thumbnail
*giggles* Steven R. McQueen. *ahem* We'd have a wonderful dinner in a fancy restaurant and there'd be a limo and candlelight and wine and all! :D

Or or or! Maybe Radz and I would do a double-date with Steven and Michael! ;D
-dhruvi thumbnail
You already know it: Paul.

As for the date I like them light. With that in mind - head to a beach, swim, surf, (drool over his body), subway for lunch, play volleyball, uh just fun stuff, watch the sunset and then head out to Olive Garden or something or other and then just chill in the car and talk like we're BFFs since childhood.

Not the coolest date I know - but I'm really laid back and Paul seems like the same. If we went for 'fancy' I would say lets go to a basketball game. Kiss on the TV panal haha.
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
--Edited my post @ Page 1 and Dhru i love your dream date!! =D
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😍 Ian 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
my perfect dream Date  and i have to tell u in details lolzzz....
but i'll post it later on
😍