Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
oyyyyyyyyyyyye girl ..........mujhe kya tere PM list se del kar diya???/main to waha janmon se hoon.....since when i cant remember.......
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow..nicely done, please continue
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Update soon....
Please PM me....
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jhinki143

oyyyyyyyyyyyye girl ..........mujhe kya tere PM list se del kar diya???/main to waha janmon se hoon.....since when i cant remember.......

Oye Jhinki........tujhe PM ki kya zaroorat hai 😉....... tu tere mere post ko suum (smell) kar ke nikal sakthi hai. Waise bhi tujhe official PM chahiye toh chal tera naam sab se pehle hoga list mein. 😆

Happy now??? 😉
Jhan

liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya.

come up with more jhan

Will do Priya
Jhan

liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: t_areeb

wow..nicely done, please continue

Thanks
Jhan
liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivangi783

Update soon....
Please PM me....

Sure. Thanks.

Jhan
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
add me please
liv2laugh thumbnail
DiscIaimer:  know this is kind of out there but I thought of highlighting the changes in Maan since meeting Geet in a funny way. I do not mean to offend anybody.

Preview: Page 1

Part 1

The court is assembled for the day. Daadi is sitting on one side of the courtroom with Geet, Adi, Pinky, Pinky's dad, the gardener, other household employees and a few other people. Maan is on the other side with Sasha, Tasha and some other office people. Maan is stunned to see his daadi with Geet but decides that this is some other new trick by his daadi and so decides to ignore her. Not only that he is steadfastly ignoring Geet. 😆

Geet is worried sick and is wringing her duppatta to death. She is scared and not even looking at Maan. 😭

Maan is looking straight ahead. 😕

Pinky is sitting with a big picnic basket by her feet. 😆

Pinky's dad is stroking Geet's head and telling her "Beta aap chinta mat karo. Sab teek ho jaayega."

Geet is praying "Babaji mujhko bacha lena" 😭

The lawyers arrive and sit down. Maan's lawyer Mr. Dalbadloo gives him a thumbs up sign.

Geet's lawyer Mr. Bhukkad strolls over the their side, munching on a packet of potato chips, offers it to them and Pinky promptly grabs a handful. 😆 😆 😆

The rest of them refuse. He looks at Geet and says "Eat something. You look like you have not eaten in days. Don't you worry we will win this case." He presses the chips packet into Geet's hands and his assistant hands him another. 😆 😆

But Geet is worried and passes the packet to Pinky saying "Mujhe bhook nahin hai. "

Geet then turns to daadima and says "I do not want to inconvenience Maan Sir. Unhone mere liye bahut kuch kiya hai. Daadima main gunah kubool karlongi. Phir toh sab teek ho jaayega na"

Daadi thinking to herself "ye ladki tho saare kiye karaye par paani pher degi 😛 aur kitne mushkil se mila hua ye mauka haat se nikal jaayega 😲...... I have to convince her to keep quiet." 😉

Daadi asks Geet  "Beta aap Maan ki bhalayee chahthi ho na?" 😳

Geet nods and daadi says "Jo ho raha hai isse hone do. Hum Maan ko aap se zyaada acche se jaanthe hain (under her breath atleast for now''bahut jaldh aap bhi jaan jaayengi.....if I have any say in it 🤣). Aap ke gunah kubool karne se kuch nahin hoga." 😡

Geet looks unsure and so daadi continues "Hamein Maan ko sabak sikhana hi hoga varna woh aise galthi baar baar karega. Usme unka hi nuksaan hai. Kya tum chahthi ho ki Maan ko nuksaan ho?"

Geet nods no and then daadi hugs her and says "Bas aap jo chal raha hai usse chalne di jiye aur sirf sach boliye."

Daadi thinking "Now I will see how long these two will run from their feelings." 😉

The judge arrives and they all go back to their seats.

The bailiff announces the judge "Hoshiar Judge Sotudu Ram is here." So everyone stands up and the judge enters yawning. 🤣

The court reporter reads the case and the judge asks Maan and Geet to come to the witness stands. Maan stands there totally showing the judge attitude and the judge takes an instant  dislike to him. 😆 😆

Geet stands there in a simple salwar kameez, her hair in a plait, wringing her dupatta, and looking at Maan fearfully. The judge takes one look this simple innocent girl and realizes that she is scared. 😳

The judge tells her "Beta darne ki koi baat nahin hai. Sirf sach bolna hai. Samjhi aap?"

Geet nods and says "Judge saab main hamesha sach bolthi hoon. Saari problem isse wajah se toh khadi huye hai." 😕

The judge tells her "Ye meri adalat hai. Tum bejhijhak hoke sach bol sakthi ho. Teek hai beta?"

Geet nods yes and gives a weak smile and the judge says "Good"

Next he tells the lawyers "Let us start"

Prosecutor: Your honor Ms. Geet Handa slandered Mr. Maan Singh Khurana's reputation by saying that he changed. You honor my client is very proud of the fact that he does not change for anyone.

He looks at Maan and as if on cue Maan repeats "Maan Singh Khurana na kisse ke liye badla hai na badlega"🤣

Judge: Zindagi mein sab ko badalna padtha hai. Shaadi huye kya tumhare client ki? 😛

Prosecutor: No sir 😆

Judge: No wonder.

(under his breath) Shaadi ho jaayegi na iski, saari ki saari akad nikal jaayegi 😛. Kissi ke liye nahin badaltha. Tu badlega bachoo dekh lena 😉. Personal experience hai. (Judge laughs to himself) 🤣

(aloud) Anyways continue Mr. Dalbadloo.

Maan is fuming and is ready to tell the judge exactly what he thinks of him (since he knows he is laughing at him), but his lawyer realizes this and starts talking first.

Prosecutor: Your honor I will now question Ms. Geet. Ms. Geet did you or did you not say that Mr. Maan Singh Khurana has changed?

Geet: Sir maine toh sirf itna hi kaha tha ki "Log shayad teek kehthe hain...aap badal gaye hain. Next thing I knew he had flown into a rage and called you." 😭

Prosecutor to Geet: So has your boss changed or not? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Geet: Pata nahin Sir. I don't know. I am not sure. 😕 😕

Prosecutor (banging on the table and scaring Geet and Geet looks like she will start crying any minute): Teek se batao badle hain li nahin 😡

The defense lawyer had finished the bag of chips and moved on to cheetos now and jumps out with his mouth full. 🤣

Defense attorney:  Ob..j....on ..ur h...r. Badg.... and ....ida..g the ..tness.

Judge: Arrey Bhukkad how many times do I have to tell you not to eat in court? Agar khaana hi hai, then don't speak.

The defense attorney swallows without chewing and almost chokes. His assistant gives him water that he gulps down and goes into a fit of coughing. He recovers and says

Defense: Sorry sir...cough....cough... Lekin ye ...cough....meri client ke saath....cough.. badtameezi...cough... kar rahe hain..........cough....cough...fit of coughing

Judge: No problem. Take you time lekin abe yaar teek se bolo taaki samaj mein aaye.

Defense (clearing his throat): Thank you, your honor. Objection .........the prosecution is badgering and intimidating the witness.

Judge: Agreed. Objection sustained. Oye Dalbadloo don't make the poor girl cry else I will throw you in jail.

Mr. Dalbadloo (the prosecutor) sees Maan motioning him with his finger. He goes towards Maan.

Maan (to prosecutor in a low voice): "Geet ko rulaya na toh you are fired. Win the case without making her look bad or making her cry otherwise....." 😡 🤣

Prosecutor: Lekin sir.....😲

Maan: If you do not do this tere khair nahin. I can find thousands of lawyers like you, you know. Geet ke aankhon se ek bhi aason nikla na toh I will fire you. Do you understand?" 😡

Prosecutor (gulping): Yes Sir. 🤔

Judge: Oye Dalbadloo teri client ke saath khusur pusur khatam ho gaye ho toh shall we proceed? Reframe the question? 😆

Prosecutor: Yes Sir. Toh where was I?

Judge: Wah Mr. Dalbadloo ab ye bhi mujhe hi batana padega?

Prosecutor: Sorry Sir. Main confuse ho gaya tha. 🤣

Judge: Tell me something new. Proceed. 🤣

Prosecutor: Haan toh Ms. Geet tell me does your boss scold you a lot?

Geet: Jee Sir. Hamesha. 😳

Prosecutor: So he has stopped scolding you?

Geet looks at Maan fearfully and the Judge says "Beta mere taraf dekho aur sab sach batao."

Geet (telling the judge in a low voice as if she is sharing confidences 🤣 ): Sir jab se maine job join kiya hai na, inhe tho jali kati sunane ke siwa kucch aata hi nahin hai. Har waqt mujhpe hukum chalathe rehthe hain. Jaise ki manoo main inke ghulam hoon. Sir inhe na kab gussa aa jaaye is baat ki koi guarantee nahin hai. Jab inhe gussa aata hai na toh ye jwalamukhi ki tarah phat jaate hain."

Judge: Really? Tumhe roz daanthe hain? Tsk Tsk Mr. Khurana.

Geet: Haan Sir. Bahut gussewaale hain yeh. Aur pata hai Sir mujhe toh lagtha hai ki mujhe sunaye bina inhe raat ko chain se neend nahin aati."

Maan (angrily): "Geet. Bas karo" 😡

Geet recoils in horror on hearing that and looks at Maan standing there red-faced and says "hai babaji. Ye maine kya keh diya. Ab toh meri naukri pakki gaye." 😭

Maan continues glaring at Geet and Geet is so scared she does not meet his eyes. He can see her trembling and almost tearing up and feels terrible.

The judge says "Order order. Mr. Dalbadloo samjhayiye apne client ko ki yeh meri adalat hai inka office nahin. He will not speak out of turn." 😡

Prosecutor: Yes sir. I will try. 🤣

He goes to Maan to explain this to him and instead Maan yells at him and threatens to fire him and reminds him to be nice to Geet 🤣. He tells him to make sure he only asks Geet questions that will not make her cry.😛 🤣

Prosecutor (thinking): How the heck am I supposed to know what will make her cry and what will not? 😕  I am totally screwed. What do I do now? I cannot even leave the case because it is Maan Singh Khurana's case. No one else will hire me now. 😭

The prosecutor now looks ready to start crying himself.🤣

The judge is watching all this silently and is very interested. 😃

The prosecutor somehow gathers himself and next asks Geet "Accha batayiye Ms. Geet kya aap kya apne boss se nafrat karthi hain 😲."

Geet: No Sir. Main unse nafrat kaise kar sakthi hoon? Ye kya keh rahein hai aap? Pagal toh nahin ho gaye aap? Maan Sir bahut acche hain. Unhone mere bahut madad ki hai. Har baar jab main koi mushkil mein hoti hoon toh meri madad karthe hain. 😳

Geet looks at Maan and Maaneet share an eyelock in open court. They keep looking at each other. (Mahi plays) 🤣

Prosecutor: Ms. Geet can you give us one example of a situation where he helped you?

Geet does not answer. The audience is looking from Geet to Maan and then again from Maan to Geet(like spectators in a tennis match). 🤣

The prosecutor also looks from one to the other and then goes and waves his hand in front of Geet and in front of Maan. No effect on either. 🤣

The judge is highly intrigued and decides that this case is more fun than sleeping and he will see this trial through. 😆

The prosecutor goes and shakes Geet and that breaks the eyelock. 😒

Both Geet and Maan are self-conscious and look elsewhere. Maan glares daggers at the prosecutor. 😡

Judge: Oye prosecutor idhar aa.

Prosecutor: Your honor aap ne bulaya.

Judge: Nahin. Mere bhoot ne tujhe bulaya.

The prosecutor looks confused. Lekin aap toh ab tak zinda hai na Sir 😕

Judge: Meri baat sunn. Tera jaisa bewakoof maine aaj tak nahin dekha hai. Jab unn dono ko koi problem nahin hai, toh tujhe ladki ko hilane ki kya zaroorat thi.(judge shaking his head)

Prosecutor: Sir she was not answering my question.

Judge (hitting himself on the forehead): Tera kucchhh nahin ho saktha.

Prosecutor: Sir ye kya keh rahein hai aap, mujhe kuch samaj mein nahin aa raha hai?

Judge: Woh tu nahin samjhega jaane de. Sunn dalbadloo, main tujhe muft mein advice detha hoon. Teri liye accha hoga agar that you call the next witness. Ms. Geet ko ab jaane de varna tera client ke haaton bhari adalat mein teri pitayee nischith lagthi hai 🤣

Prosecutor to judge: OK Sir. Witness is excused. I reserve the right to talk to her later again if needed.

Maan (to himself): Iss lawyer ke bacche ka kuch karna padega. I don't think he got the message. 😡

Judge: Granted.

Geet walks back and resumes her position next to daadi and Maan takes his seat too.

Coming next:

Sasha and Tasha are called. Sasha decides to sabotage Geet and help Maan ( but she ends up helping Geet instead.) 🤣

So far on the PM list
jhinki143
lallulal2010
Ayesha_MSK
swetha10
livelygal
JhankaaR000
MaanEET_FAN
alias90
sweet cherry
mayurlover4eva
shivangi783