ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
what say about the shocking precap of today do you all think is it true that thakur gave evrything to kunwar and went away if so why this hasty decision or is it a dream?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
no it was not a dream. the thakhur was half a sleep when he signed those papers for the property or he might have been half drugged from some medication.

kuwar has set his father up and taken full advantage of him. he is so desperate to take everything from his father cuz he is so greedy. he does not care about anything but himself...he thinks "Me, myself, and I." He does not give a care to others...His wife joins in with the same thinking!! 😡 😡 😡 Don't understand how someone can be so greedy...then there are people like that in the world...it is called "getting power and control."
sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That is a very shocking precap I think it is Kuwar's dream
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetbibi

That is a very shocking precap I think it is Kuwar's dream

if it was a dream then it means this entire thing with the fire and rest is a dream.
how strange...it's tv anything goes...
there was one american serial which was on one season and when it started the next season the character woke up for a dream which means the previous season was just a dream...how wierd...

so if this is a dream that would be better....but don't want it to be a dream when thakhur punishes the two bullies and reet's romance with the yag.. that would be horrible... 😆
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: alujna-21

<font color="#0000ff">what say about the shocking precap of today do you all think is it true that thakur gave evrything to kunwar and went away if so why this hasty decision or is it a dream?</font>

what makes you think it might a be a dream? what happened to suggest that to you....curious...i never thought of it as such..but it is an interesting point.... 😃 😃