Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh the emoticons .... they're awesome!!!!

And your post .... loved it.    You find suuuuuch creative ways to 'clearly' bring out the rules in the open ... a breath of fresh air in the forum.

But what's with the new rules??? I'm scared ... I never read them prior to posting anything (actually, can't say that I've really ever read them) ...

Are you even allowed to post such 'positive thoughts' ???? You sure you're not breaking some rule? Am I allowed to even say that?

eeeeek
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
stalking is not allowed anymore?????

Ok, so no stalking allowed? No taking the law in your own hands? No spamming? ....   Why would I come to this forum then?   To meekly agree with a topic, or just stay away from it if I don't agree .... come on, where's the fun in that?
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

@shamil: Lol ur welcome...even tho u didn't say thanks ;)

awww..u got hurted coz I didnt say fanx😳
choo chweeet..
😆    thank u sweetie pie🤗
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilmzsunshine

oh the emoticons .... they're awesome!!!!

And your post .... loved it.    You find suuuuuch creative ways to 'clearly' bring out the rules in the open ... a breath of fresh air in the forum.

But what's with the new rules??? I'm scared ... I never read them prior to posting anything (actually, can't say that I've really ever read them) ...

Are you even allowed to post such 'positive thoughts' ???? You sure you're not breaking some rule? Am I allowed to even say that?

eeeeek

thanks haya🤗
u want the NEW RULES?? here they are

1) If anyone is mocking or bashing or violating rules then warnings will be raised immediately without any PM communication.
2) In case of an uncontrollable situation then the AT will be closed for 2 days. If it still continues then the thread will be closed for a week. And if nothing still improves the drastic step of closing the AT thread forever will be adopted.
3) There is going to be no stalking allowed either. Anyone causing issues will also be considered violating rules and Warnings will be issued
😭😭just think what will the poor stalkers  do😕 I even requested sano to make the stalkers the monitors.. wont they love to report???😭

😭4) Ownership needs to be taken for your AT. From the Development Team perspective we are going to be taking AT as whole and not individual members. So we will be taking these actions even if its just a member at fault
5) Most of the times the same topic is reported and PM;s are being sent. Going henceforth if you see a bashing post of a group can just one person contact the DT. This will help to get to the issue a lot quicker.
😆 this one is really funny. so before u decide to report, call ur friends, hold a meeting to decide who will report😳
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago
Shamil!

🤣🤣🤣 You totally ROCK! Take a bow seriously! Your sense of humour is just amazing!

That's a lot of things members can do for at least that little time away from this forum. LOL

"husbands can get tasty food" 🤣 OMG, that's hilarious! I feel bad for the husbands who don't get tasty food everyday............I am sure they must be super duper happy when that happens its like as if they won a million dollar lottery. 😆

The emoticons are just emoticons but, when you use them they become classic! It's like your magic touch brings life into the emoticons. 😉

Awesome job! 😊
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Shamil!

🤣🤣🤣 You totally ROCK! Take a bow seriously! Your sense of humour is just amazing!

That's a lot of things members can do for at least that little time away from this forum. LOL

"husbands can get tasty food" 🤣 OMG, that's hilarious! I feel bad for the husbands who don't get tasty food everyday............I am sure they must be super duper happy when that happens its like as if they won a million dollar lottery. 😆

The emoticons are just emoticons but, when you use them they become classic! It's like your magic touch brings life into the emoticons. 😉

Awesome job! 😊

thanks sweetie🤗
@bold-🤣