saving reet and yagya's report cards

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
today we saw that thakhur had saved all the report cards of reet and yagya's schooling, but not told anyone. reet was surprised her father did not tell her....does he have to tell her everything.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i think the reason he kept the report cards is because he hope the two would get married in the future. well they are starting to like each other....

so what do you think? agree or disagree with me.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xDoppelgangerx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: telenovelle

today we saw that thakhur had saved all the report cards of reet and yagya's schooling, but not told anyone. reet was surprised her father did not tell her....does he have to tell her everything.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i think the reason he kept the report cards is because he hope the two would get married in the future. well they are starting to like each other....

so what do you think? agree or disagree with me.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I totally agreeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shalini01 thumbnail
that thought crossed my mind. guess daddy thakur started planning befre hand.πŸ˜† πŸ˜³
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini01

that thought crossed my mind. guess daddy thakur started planning befre hand.πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

well it is better to have reet marry yagya than the other creepy guy....πŸ˜›
larimel22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

well it is better to have reet marry yagya than the other creepy guy....πŸ˜›

ANY DAY!! The other guy is really creepy.....he will have his eye on other girls even if he marries Reet. 🀒......Yagya is nice. Besides, with all the negativity surrounding Reet, she needs a guy who can protect her fragile nature......someone like a police-wala πŸ˜†
shalini01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: larimel22

ANY DAY!! The other guy is really creepy.....he will have his eye on other girls even if he marries Reet. 🀒......Yagya is nice. Besides, with all the negativity surrounding Reet, she needs a guy who can protect her fragile nature......someone like a police-wala πŸ˜†

yes well said. gosh i would love to see him get protective.😳
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini01

yes well said. gosh i would love to see him get protective.😳

right now he is too in love to be protective since he spends all his time dreaming about her. i think someone needs to protect him right now since his mind is not on his work.
he really fell in love so fast....it must be a record....we don't see reet dreaming of him....how come?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
telenovelle thumbnail
so when is the thakhur going to show yagya's his report cards?
when yagya finally gets to see him which is never since everyone stops him>>>but in tomorrow's show he will talk to the thakur about the fire..this was shown on the precap....

do you think yagya will tell thakhur that he is crazy about reet?
i think thakhur would approve of the marriage so she wouldn't be married to the creep guy...where is he lately...

comments or thoughts or concerns..... 😊 😊 😊