shweta is so rude

Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
  she called Anurag animal disgustingπŸ˜›............................well the way they were talking the kasauti ppl mostly all of them said tht he is a flirt........but shweta was too rude............he is not an animal girl.......................she said in fromt of media...............i wonder how do they work togetherπŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
πŸ˜†

that was hillarious too!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

she showed a DOG's face and said thats what Cezanne look like! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
effervescent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think most of this stuff is true... πŸ˜†
Tansha thumbnail
shweta was beign stupid and did u guys see her transitions??she made a joke out of english πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i think anurag is a hit guy though he flirts..she aint th gud wonder wht did he see in her...
ii2_ki_deewani thumbnail
but shweta is married rite?? howcome she was his ex-gf then??? Two-timing going on huh... πŸ˜† way to go...
buttercup thumbnail
hota hai.. when something is over beyond the limits they cant tolerate each other πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

her facial expressions were too funny when she pretended tht she dont cezzane πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i know!! ... she was married before evn kzk started ..... i mean, why would a married woman, get into an (extra-marital) relationship in the first place???? ....i mean, the guy playing indroneel said cleary that "they had a relationship...everybody here knows about it"

don't you think its partly her fault that she fell for his flirty attitude, despite being married! .... men(being men) flirt with anything in a skirt, but at least being a married woman, she should have realized where she was going! .....

and then, if she realizes that she did a mistake getting associated with a "dog" in her terms, then why does she make such harsh statements about his flirting with other women???? why would she give such a blatant statement? why does it bother her sooo much??? .... either she's jealous, or she feels used ....... but then this whole affair was wrong in the first place.... what does she expect yaar! ......

i mean, she's not the first married woman in film industry (or anywhere for that matter) that got hit by a guy ..... she's creating this whole nuisance just to try to prove that she's innocent(which, sadly for shweta, seems to be backfiring) .... but then ... i think this negative publicity is attracting more attention than the affair itself!

im not saying that cezzane is right either.... he was wrong to hit on a married woman.... but then which guy is not a flirt? .... or lets say, doesn't want to be a flirt? get women's attention etc. ... any guy would ..... but at least he was mature enough not to make such blatant comments on TV.

on the whole, i think that this whole issue is sooo cheap and the way shweta is handling it, is also cheap and VERY immature. (sorry, i didn't mean any offense to shweta fans) ..... but her attitude is not helping either..... comon, she's a grown up married woman, and she's reacting like a teenage girl.

in this entire episode, i feel sorry only for shweta's husband..... bichara..... what would he have felt when a person says on TV that his wife had an affair with another guy. ... no matter how much shweta denies, the damage is done and its out there!
prettyguria thumbnail
πŸ˜† I kno rite! She a full proof fighter! Whether it is with Ronit or Cezanne or her own hubby πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† WAH! Wah! Shweta, kya baath hai! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I wonder wht she calls her other ex's, billi, langoor, bandar, bakra, etc etc πŸ˜†  She has great love for animalsπŸ˜‰ She even carries photos of themπŸ˜†Edited by prettyguria - 18 years ago
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
EGGZACTLY.she has a child too, i heard her telling this in TV. she is a besharam women for sure, no self respect, neither cares of the families respect.
but the other people in KZK team more or less said the same thing about this relationship. one woman also said that cezzane was like his father.

i mean how do they manage to tackle their onscreen relationship if they are not compatible offscreen. there are sensitive scenes where u need good understandings between the co-stars.

they shared the same makeup room or shud i call honeymoon sweet.? 🀬
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
shwetha...is a mean person!!!!!!!!!!......oooooo she is outspoken