Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i know about it Nidz...im not saying that AB n RP are not great friends and all...but just bcoz those 3 are her best friends, doesnt mean she always gives them the credit...
relentless. thumbnail
@Sonu..she just said that Arjun is a very comfortable person and co-star to work with...and she thanks all fans for liking their chemistry so much for which they worked so hard and it finally paid off for both of them...thts all
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Arti di please relax 😃

From the person we know Rati is, she might want to keep the whole AB thing down and private. I dunno I felt bad @ it too, but when I thought of it I guessed that maybe she doesn't want to publicize her relationship with Arjun. She also praised him in GR8 mag saying they are both great actors 😃
relentless. thumbnail
@Nidz...for how long will we keep believing about this so-called relationship between ArTi? there is absolutely NO relationship between them, they are just friends man...and that too not so close as Arjun is to MoNaya and Rati to the other 3....its the truth, whether one likes it or not
relentless. thumbnail
Lets move onto the 23rd one guys :)
relentless. thumbnail
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
shucks...150 pages*gulp*kitna baat karte ho.....

yamsie congo......btw plz mujhe beforehand bata do kiwen u finish  ur cc..so dat im prepared....