Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: FiiLza

Soweeeyyyyyyy MonAaaa 😒 and me already took my case back and declared JHOOTA SINGH JI NOT GUILTY!!!! 😭me Nirmohi, nirdayiii !!! yeh sune se pehle mere aankhon kyun nahin band huiiinn🥱 buh i didnt get influenced from parda faash...i thought i did in my orignal post ..but later when i realized i waz lying only😉...i realized its a sign of being a sacha phan of JHOOTA SINGH Ji🤗...since i m a jhootarian too...so Jhoota Singh ji and MonA ji take it in a good spirit cuz i m only in awe of JS and not sum parda faash😳

filzuu, dont feel bad,ok. my mona is beryyyy sensitive. she cant see me hurt😳
I have told her it was a mishtaik😛.
ofcourse I know u are not the asli parda girl.I had a glimpse of her in one of my other posht😍
-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
jhoota ji 🤗 ... me lubs u ☺️

chorni kaa karo koi jald se parda faash 🤣🤣 ... its hilarious ... brilliant work!!

ur awesome ... a mastermind 👏 

seriously ... ur articles are like a toothsome cake ...
and to top it up ... u have an art of dividing the cake in such way that every fan group believes they have got the biggest piece ... its truly an art 😳

shamil thumbnail
thanks TJ🤗
abt ur comments😉😆
OMG Jhootha ji,

I have no words anymore to say how great you are. Hilarious post. 🤣🤣
You are just too good with your articles.
Wow, the AR fans are still trying to look at Riddhima's expressions.....😆😆
Really WOW! Honestly, I don't think the CVs can ever bring in a fourth Riddhima now because, I don't think any actress would want to do the role of Riddhima now especially when you have both AR and SR fans carefully studying and observing your every expression and make thousands of meanings out of them. Cuz, even if she is dead there are going to be thousands of theories on the way he eyes are closed, I don't think it will be surprising to hear that, "Look at the angle of the way her hand is placed on the ground, I think it means so and so Ah ha! I made a discovery cuz, her eyes were closed in this specific way and cuz, her hand is positioned this certain so, therefore it means that she still likes Armaan!" 😆😆

Oh God, if people only spent this much time studying a cure for diseases like they're studying Riddhima's expressions we would've found hundreds of cures for various diseases now!
                                                                       Love ya Jhoothaji, 😉
                                                                                                                   ~Buzzy

shamil thumbnail
🤣 buzzyy🤗
ur comments are more entertaining than my post yaar🤣

Originally posted by: shamil

🤣 buzzyy🤗

ur comments are more entertaining than my post yaar🤣

Thanks Shamil 🤗But, nooooooooooo way are my comments more entertaining than your post. Your posts are classic and JS simply the best. 😉
nikita_88 thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣 Too good!

I haven't seen the episode yet, but this missing tape no wonder I can't watch the episode 🤣🤣🤣