Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hitmi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I got them from Mrunal and Leena's facebook, just type "Mrunal Jain facebook" or "Leena Jumani facebook" on Google and you will find lots of Mrunal, Leena and Hitmi photos. Also some pics are from other Bandini facebooks.

If Hitmi come back, Toral doesn't have to leave. Maybe Percy / Pecy can turn out to be alive, or something...anything is possible in a Ekta soap.
P.S. If someone has videos of Mrunal and Leena aka Hitmi please post them here. Everything related to Hitmi can be posted here. I hope you guys still remember, but Leena's birthday is coming up! πŸ˜‰
KHiten thumbnail
LOL! I LOVE!!! it!!! u are definatley crazy 4 them :) they look so good!!! how could the CV seprate them, they must have been crazy!!
p.s did you see Leena's pic in her facebook, WOW!!! she looks so gorgeous!!
Hitmi thumbnail
Yea, I have seen it, it's like that's a portray of her, not a picture. And yea, I Love them A LOT! But you are crazy for them also! If they can't get back together, Ekta will get her respect back if there's a soap, with Hitmi as the leads.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello all..
Please discuss anything about the jodi Hitmi here only.. any pictures shall be posted here and do not open a new thread for that purpose.

This thread is strictly for appreciating this jodi and no bashing shall be allowed. Those who dont appreciate this jodi can stay away from this thread.

In case of any offensive comment found You will not reply back and instead would hit the REPORT button

Absolutely no spamming or chatting here..

Hope all would take care of the rules and have a nice time again😊
Hitmi thumbnail
Hey guys can someone tell me where can I watch this video:
It's about Hiten & Khemi at  Ganeeshji's yarta but I can't access the site, nor the video can someone put it on youtube or tell me another site, where I can watch it? I really want to!
Thanks 😊
Hitmi thumbnail
Hey any Hitmi fans out there? 😊