-Priyaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Did u guys see Harshad? I mean he was looking sooo cute. 😍 So hot in white. It was awesome. Loved harshad's anchoring. I wish Harshad was the anchor for the whole show with Jenny. Harshad is 100 times better than that bandar Mantra (no offense if there is any mantra fan reading this). but ha Harshu ki samne uss bandar ka toh koi chance nahi. Kaha Harshad Prince Charming clouds ki top mein castle ka prince aur kaha woh Mantra zameen ke niche kisi sarri hui jaga ki servant. 🤣 Harshu is the best. Sorry Mantra, but it's true.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Harshad did an amazing job as an anchor but why would you want to insult Mantra? he was was a really cool host too. He did almost all of the show, and now that the show is over, its not right to insult him. Mantra and Jenny made the show fun to watch, and i for one enjoyed his humor a lot. Please don't say bad things about Mantra. if you want to appreciate Harshad do that without Insulting the host of the show.
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why was This Topic Created ? To Appreciate Harshad or to Insult Mantra ?
Anyways  i don agree wid u Mantra did an amazing Job in ZND no1 cud hv replaced him.....
Namrata_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agreee harshad was soo good! i never really liked mantra as a host, i really wished they would have given mohit and sanaya another chance.