ASHVIKrocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guyzzz i htought dat aksshat and abhishek performance was 50 times better than mukti and sanjeeda den why judges didn't gave them full points...now i can tryle say dat dis show is sripted or may be judges wanted only girls to win dis show...

very angry n judges😡 but wat can we do now everything's over now.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shezaad thumbnail
True, Very true and not only once, everytime this happened! The boys were always better!! Look at the good dancers in the boys team, Abhishek, Akshaat, Sidesh, Aamir, they all dance so well.. And btw, what was sooooo good in Arshads and Shilpas performace?? It was the same thing we always see on TV.. I mean the contestants danced much better... Totally Unfair, the guys were meant to win...
Namrata_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it was soooo unfair! Everyone stood up for them, then how can it be 56?? im sure it was all scripted.
Additi_sjfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seethalrahul

hey guyzzz i htought dat aksshat and abhishek performance was 50 times better than mukti and sanjeeda den why judges didn't gave them full points...now i can tryle say dat dis show is sripted or may be judges wanted only girls to win dis show...

very angry n judges😡but wat can we do now everything's over now.....

Nope... the boys deserved the 56 points.. their performance was good.. but it was full of stunts.. not much dance.. its a dance competition not a stunt show...

Plus.. 56 points vs 50 pts (girls), was fair too.. the boy were better n their scores were higher... just cause they did much better than the girls doesnt mean the boys deserve full points... their points should only be based on their performance....