Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
What do you do when you have such a great ending yet you're left wanting more and more...?
Today's ending wrapped up so well...just as I was expecting to. Rishta.com has never left us open ended and today to the ending wrapped up really well...
To me when Isha tells Rohan that it matters. What he thinks matters to her tells more than any action of her what she feels about Rohan. The best part she seemed more fixated on the part that Rohan left the company. With the Ashish betrayal she was hurt but even then concerned about Ruchika, but Rohan leaving the company was what hurt her the most.
In her emotional state telling Rohan that she needs him, needs to fight with him and talk to him. Her talking to herself in Rohan's voice was so funny and heartbreaking at the same time.
To her Rohan matters above all and to her Rohan is the only one she can be entirely comfortable with...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

green8311 thumbnail
it definitely matters...

I think this realisation...that how much Isha needs him....was a prime reason that made Rohan come back !!!

The Ashish factor was also there.....
kads_8302 thumbnail
 I just loved the drunk Isha.. she was cute and her line Rohan u left the company made rohan come back... she was so cute saying i was talking to myself in your voice...
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wafah

. The best part she seemed more fixated on the part that Rohan left the company. With the Ashish betrayal she was hurt but even then concerned about Ruchika, but Rohan leaving the company was what hurt her the most.

What you stated, makes a whole lot of sense! That is so true! She did seemed more affected abt Rohan leaving the company as opposed to Aashish betraying her..Very valid point you've got! 😊
nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I was like sooo hoping it would be two hours long.. I wanted more...

The best part was how he knew where to find her and all those flashbacks in the middle just brought all those loose ends together at the closing...

Overall.... It was like mint after a huge 5 or in this case 26 course dinner or something.. Left you with freshness in the end.