Chak Dhoom Dhoom's father's day - Article

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Chak Dhoom Dhoom's father's day

After surprising his little contestants with an ice-cream last week on his birthday, this week, it was Ahmed's turn to be surprised on the sets of Chak Dhoom Dhoom, the children's dance reality show.

As a part of the show's Fathers' Day celebration, the surprise began with Ceaser's wife Alveena and son Christiano making an appearance on the sets. On seeing them, the dance guru said, "My son was born on April 30 last year and this year, on April 30, I got 16 more children in the form of my little contestants here! Even after winning a lot of laurels for my work, my happiest moment in life was when my son was born."

Soon echoing his sentiments was judge Ahmed as his wife Saira and two adorable tiny tots Azan and Subhan walked in on the sets to surprise their proud papa.
On seeing them, he said through smiles and tears, "I was born on June 3 and nine years later, my son was born on the same day. I am a proud father and I want to thank my wife for giving me the most beautiful present of all."

The two proud papas and their kiddos then took the stage and set it on fire as they performed a rocking Papa Kehte Hai to celebrate the occasion. Watch this episode of Chak Dhoom Dhoom tonight at 9 on Colors.