Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
She is so dumb in a way ... uski shadi ho bhi nahi rahi thi and thinking its her wedding she ran away 🤣 Since wo "ghar sey bhagi" iss liye bhag kar gai, taxi nahi li aur bhagi bhi road key center mein 🤣🤣
...Nikhita... thumbnail
that's a characteristic of ekta's serials....the guys all move around in suave cars...its the girls and heroines who run from one place to another whatever be the reason!

kabhi aaj tak ekta ke hero ko bhaagte ya taxi mein jaate hue nahi dekha...🤣
masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...Nikhita...

that's a characteristic of ekta's serials....the guys all move around in suave cars...its the girls and heroines who run from one place to another whatever be the reason!

kabhi aaj tak ekta ke hero ko bhaagte ya taxi mein jaate hue nahi dekha...🤣

i completely second that! but my favourite part is when they (the girls) are shown running or walking or sprinting in the middle of the road! seriously......side walk nahin hota kya!?!? 😆😆

and didn't she call her boyfriend from a payphone or something?? she's the daughter of a super rich father.....didn't she have a cell phone!!?? plus....she left her house without any clothes, money, wallet, phone?? how was she planning to get married??? 😕😆😆

but of course, the heros are shown driving around in their cars, watching a bechari ladki running marathons, offering her a ride, which she will obviously accept from a stranger and then falling in love! 👏😆😆😆  lol...all the more reason to adore ekta kapoor 😃

lovee
Samra :)) <3
...Nikhita... thumbnail

Originally posted by: masin

i completely second that! but my favourite part is when they (the girls) are shown running or walking or sprinting in the middle of the road! seriously......side walk nahin hota kya!?!? 😆😆

and didn't she call her boyfriend from a payphone or something?? she's the daughter of a super rich father.....didn't she have a cell phone!!?? plus....she left her house without any clothes, money, wallet, phone?? how was she planning to get married??? 😕😆😆

but of course, the heros are shown driving around in their cars, watching a bechari ladki running marathons, offering her a ride, which she will obviously accept from a stranger and then falling in love! 👏😆😆😆  lol...all the more reason to adore ekta kapoor 😃

lovee
Samra :)) <3

🤣 sahi baat hai!
but no hero offered her a ride....woh bhaag ke hi ghar aayi thi!