Why is Bhavri so Angry with Maithili?

RadheKrish1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I understand that Bhavri was not aware that Shaurya was not her husband and I felt bad for her situation when she tries to kill herself after finding the truth from Anaadi!
Meanwhile Maithili has no place to go and she is stuck playing Bhavri's role-she did not even have some good moments like Bhavri did immediately after the marriage and just now when she is beginning to be happy again, Bhavri acts so mean to her.

I mean they were friends and now Bhavri knows the complete truth of Maithili being at her in-laws place. But instead of being angry at her shouldn't she understand that she did the same thing to Maithili and on top of it was so mean and rude to her even after finding out that Maithili lost her parents and had no one in her life. She being her best friend left Maithili when she needed her the most!

If anything Maithili should be angry with Bhavri's, why is Maithili still hell bent on helping Bhavri is beyond me-I think that losing her parents while Bhavri's love was driving the car cancels out all debt that Maithili feels she owes Bhavri but the CV's will do what they want!

This triangle reminds me of choti bahu's triangle at one point in time where Bhavri  = Vishakha,  Maithili = Radhika and Anaadi = Dev 😊 Their Characters are so similar right now atleast!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What nonsense
I'll go watch something else to calm me.
I've never seen anything like it.
This is the worst bullshit😡

Yes, it reminds me CB, but God knows I stop watching this series for a while.
I had a headache nothing will love triangle with the thought that I had to watch all the time
🥱
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RadheKrish1

I understand that Bhavri was not aware that Shaurya was not her husband and I felt bad for her situation when she tries to kill herself after finding the truth from Anaadi!

Meanwhile Maithili has no place to go and she is stuck playing Bhavri's role-she did not even have some good moments like Bhavri did immediately after the marriage and just now when she is beginning to be happy again, Bhavri acts so mean to her.

I mean they were friends and now Bhavri knows the complete truth of Maithili being at her in-laws place. But instead of being angry at her shouldn't she understand that she did the same thing to Maithili and on top of it was so mean and rude to her even after finding out that Maithili lost her parents and had no one in her life. She being her best friend left Maithili when she needed her the most!

If anything Maithili should be angry with Bhavri's, why is Maithili still hell bent on helping Bhavri is beyond me-I think that losing her parents while Bhavri's love was driving the car cancels out all debt that Maithili feels she owes Bhavri but the CV's will do what they want!

This triangle reminds me of choti bahu's triangle at one point in time where Bhavri  = Vishakha,  Maithili = Radhika and Anaadi = Dev 😊 Their Characters are so similar right now atleast!

yeah a little bit choti bahu but if shaurya comes back in frame there will be a change.BHAWRI IS ANGRY WITH MAITHILI ALSO SHE'S SAYING SHE WANT ONLY HER SHAURYAJI
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its really stupid right now. bhravi is being so selfish and like something is blocking her brain from functioning.i've stoped watching these serials for a while till the story changes because its just wasting time.i only read the updates.
Tweeg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very little about this serial makes sense.
Why did Bhavri come back? What happened at Shaurya's house? Where was she going when Maithli saw her drive by in the car dressed in white? Suddenly she enters the picture!? How? Why??? Somebody please tell us!
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Tweeg

Why did Bhavri come back? What happened at Shaurya's house? Where was she going when Maithli saw her drive by in the car dressed in white? Suddenly she enters the picture!? How? Why??? Somebody please tell us!

yeah she did not say anything but in the coming episodes she will definitely pull out the truth.
sonika74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tweeg

Thats what i also want to know why has bhavri come back and what happened at Quadrupal S house. If she is a shaurya's widow and prego then cant she give his name since she lives there and it is his child and the shekhawat family treats her as her bahu...why does she have to come out and hunt for a father's name?....she looks like a CHALU girl
puja_30 thumbnail
Oh i cant read all this any more..........this is my last post in DS for today........Well Bhavri was not angry even she dont care for AM relation she is happy wiyh Shaurya name & i'm sure she wont go in Anadi room dats why they din shown the precape...........Bhvri was simpaly surprized so she asked questions.........still she is in love with shaurya...........Shaurya now it is become enough where u r.....ur Sanjhi is wondring here & there for shelter.......u r not with her she is preggy......& on dat this Kalindi is brain washing her again & again first she took her to Anadi house & now she want Bhavri to spent night with Anadi............this kalindi will spoil Bhavri life just 4 sake of her reverenge with Maithali...............

one who have a little faith in Bhavri Plzzzzzzzz watch the show then u all will understand villaln of show is Kalindi not Bhavri.......once again Kalindi is using Bhavri............poor Bhavri......she dosnt have supports...........Plzzzshaurya come back.

RadheKrish1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: puja_30

Oh i cant read all this any more..........this is my last post in DS for today........Well Bhavri was not angry even she dont care for AM relation she is happy wiyh Shaurya name & i'm sure she wont go in Anadi room dats why they din shown the precape...........Bhvri was simpaly surprized so she asked questions.........still she is in love with shaurya...........Shaurya now it is become enough where u r.....ur Sanjhi is wondring here & there for shelter.......u r not with her she is preggy......& on dat this Kalindi is brain washing her again & again first she took her to Anadi house & now she want Bhavri to spent night with Anadi............this kalindi will spoil Bhavri life just 4 sake of her reverenge with Maithali...............

one who have a little faith in Bhavri Plzzzzzzzz watch the show then u all will understand villaln of show is Kalindi not Bhavri.......once again Kalindi is using Bhavri............poor Bhavri......she dosnt have supports...........Plzzzshaurya come back.

I understand that life has not been fair for Bhavri but its not been fair for Maithili either! If she does not care for Anathali then why is she so angry with Maithili, she told her yesterday, "I will not dress you up nor will I get your suhaag raat bed ready" Shouldn't she be happy for her friend or if not than atleast be civil. It seems like everytime she opens her mouth she drops venom on Maithil and if looks could kill, Maithili would have been dead lonnng time ago by her so called best friend. I mean years and years of friendship and just like that Bhavri forgets it all!? The cv's are not making any sense😕
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Bhavri is being selfish as ever not to mention a hypocrite. I am proud of Maithali and Anadi for reminding Bhavri of what she did to them and how she lived her life, she has nerve coming back now and wanting Anadi's help.