Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: RadheKrish1

I understand that life has not been fair for Bhavri but its not been fair for Maithili either! If she does not care for Anathali then why is she so angry with Maithili, she told her yesterday, "I will not dress you up nor will I get your suhaag raat bed ready" Shouldn't she be happy for her friend or if not than atleast be civil. It seems like everytime she opens her mouth she drops venom on Maithil and if looks could kill, Maithili would have been dead lonnng time ago by her so called best friend. I mean years and years of friendship and just like that Bhavri forgets it all!? The cv's are not making any sense😕no pooja please continue to write i really like and appreciate ur post.

@radrekrishna it is not that easy to accept to dress maithili as once she was married to anadi what were the mistakes and circumstances but it seem a bit weird to do it.but she did it that also very well maithili was looking really hot today.thanks she was wearing a good saree with good jewellery
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: puja_30

Oh i cant read all this any more..........this is my last post in DS for today........Well Bhavri was not angry even she dont care for AM relation she is happy wiyh Shaurya name& i'm sure she wont go in Anadi room dats why they din shown the precape...........Bhvri was simpaly surprized so she asked questions.........still she is in love with shaurya...........Shaurya now it is become enough where u r.....ur Sanjhi is wondring here & there for shelter.......u r not with her she is preggy......& on dat this Kalindi is brain washing her again & again first she took her to Anadi house & now she want Bhavri to spent night with Anadi............this kalindi will spoil Bhavri life just 4 sake of her reverenge with Maithali...............

one who have a little faith in Bhavri Plzzzzzzzz watch the show then u all will understand villaln of show is Kalindi not Bhavri.......once again Kalindi is using Bhavri............poor Bhavri......she dosnt have supports...........Plzzzshaurya come back.

what faith can one have in bhavrai after all her horrible actions to this point. look at how she is treating her friend these days. the girl is big enough to use her own mind instead of listen to her step mother. why can't bhavri not listen to her stepmother. she is being brainwashed, but she can stop it. sorry no sympathey for bhavrai at all.
telenovelle thumbnail
how can one understand bhavri's angry. she has no reason to be angry because she got all she wanted and now she is trying to take it away from her friend. what a fool little witch. she has really changed towards her friend. it has gotten so bad. bhavrai has amouth on her. she needs to have it cleaned out with soap. bhavri is the one who made many mistakes, but she can't accept them. she is a loser.........
RadheKrish1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

how can one understand bhavri's angry. she has no reason to be angry because she got all she wanted and now she is trying to take it away from her friend. what a fool little witch. she has really changed towards her friend. it has gotten so bad. bhavrai has amouth on her. she needs to have it cleaned out with soap. bhavri is the one who made many mistakes, but she can't accept them. she is a loser.........

True, I can't understand why the CV's are making Bhavri look so bad? Today when Maithili said you are my friend and I want to be there for you or something to that effect, Bhavri sarcastically says, "friend! you stopped being my friend why you got Anaadi" I mean where  is this coming from it does not make any sense. If anything Bhavri left Maithili alone when she wanted to stay back at Shaurya's palace. She did not even care how much Maithili was hurting bc her parents had just passed away!

I wonder if the CV's are planning on making Bhavri negative bc the actor who played Shaurya is not coming back? I am really confused it was a story about two friends who fought destiny, did not let family, status and culture come in the way and now so easily the bond is broken-it's not that easy with that much history to get so cruel towards the one you love as sister-this just does not seem to make sense considering they had showed Bhavri so nice, cultured (when she lived with Shaurya's family) and courageous. She was polite to Shaurya's dad who was thousand times wrose that Anaadi's mom-so all this crazy behavior does not make sense-CV's are probably changing the story line it seems😕 or have lost their mind!😆
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RadheKrish1

True, I can't understand why the CV's are making Bhavri look so bad? Today when Maithili said you are my friend and I want to be there for you or something to that effect, Bhavri sarcastically says, "friend! you stopped being my friend why you got Anaadi" I mean where  is this coming from it does not make any sense. If anything Bhavri left Maithili alone when she wanted to stay back at Shaurya's palace. She did not even care how much Maithili was hurting bc her parents had just passed away!

I wonder if the CV's are planning on making Bhavri negative bc the actor who played Shaurya is not coming back? I am really confused it was a story about two friends who fought destiny, did not let family, status and culture come in the way and now so easily the bond is broken-it's not that easy with that much history to get so cruel towards the one you love as sister-this just does not seem to make sense considering they had showed Bhavri so nice, cultured (when she lived with Shaurya's family) and courageous. She was polite to Shaurya's dad who was thousand times wrose that Anaadi's mom-so all this crazy behavior does not make sense-CV's are probably changing the story line it seems😕 or have lost their mind!😆

if the actor playing shaurya is not coming so many standing in queue please replace him. will it be the first time a replacement in a show?it is the very first time we are not understanding the true motive of bhawri.
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: alujna-21

<font color="#0000ff">if the actor playing shaurya is not coming so many standing in queue please replace him. will it be the first time a replacement in a show?it is the very first time we are not understanding the true motive of bhawri.</font>

why does matheli call bhavari a friend after all she has done to her? i really don't understand matheli and her good intentions. i am not saying she has to take revenge on bhavri but say something to defend herself and put bhavri in her place and don't let her get away with things. where is the friendship and support between these two women? from friends to foes....sigh.....
Sillykitty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The truth will unfold.. cant wait
Edited by Sillykitty - 13 years ago