Ash- gems of wisdom! - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
I like her too! She's the best one out of the 4 new characters! Sheesh! They're all equally hopeless! 😆
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail

Originally posted by: yasri

Please add me too........I like her a lot...........she is the real freshness to this season................unfortunately Sam is for Gunji, otherwise Sam and Ash would be a very interesting couple...........

Please don't get me wrong...........Sajan are my love and will always be.........but I mean if CVs just brought another guy to be couple with Ash and his character similar to Sam's recent character, that would be very nice........

As for Rohan...............till now he faild to impress me in any scene...!!

UNFORTUNATELY SAM IS FOR GUNJAN???????...YAAR PZZZZZZ DNT SAY DIS.....😲😲😲
😲😲😲
😲
😲😲😲
I REALY DNT WANT NW DAT PEHLE jis tarah se ppl were sayng dat  gnjn n neil shuld b a couple...ab log sam n ash k baare mei aisa scha..
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati98

As long as Ash stays away from Samrat don't mind and Rohan......please get married to Ash and end us Sajan fans pain........we will love you for that otherwise there is nothing to like you.

COMPLTLY AGREE WID U...I REALY WANT DAT SHE SHULD STAY AWAY 4M SAM..CZ I REALY DNT WANT DAT AB CVS YE DKHANA SHURU HO JAYE DAT SHE LUVS HIM N BLA BLA BLA,.....RATHER CVS SHULD CONCENTRATE ON ASH N ROHANS STRY...CZ DEY R GNG 2 end up gtng paired 2gther as hinted in d promo...
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ar4evr

COMPLTLY AGREE WID U...I REALY WANT DAT SHE SHULD STAY AWAY 4M SAM..CZ I REALY DNT WANT DAT AB CVS YE DKHANA SHURU HO JAYE DAT SHE LUVS HIM N BLA BLA BLA,.....RATHER CVS SHULD CONCENTRATE ON ASH N ROHANS STRY...CZ DEY R GNG 2 end up gtng paired 2gther as hinted in d promo...

Exactly.and to ensure this please keep mailing the CV's and tell them in no uncertain terms that we will never accept Samrat and Ashwini together. We want only Sanaya as Gunjan and Samrat and Gunjan.Hope bthe CV's listen to us and drop the idea of Samrat ash rohan love triangle.
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ar4evr

Exactly.and to ensure this please keep mailing the CV's and tell them in no uncertain terms that we will never accept Samrat and Ashwini together. We want only Sanaya as Gunjan and Samrat and Gunjan.Hope the CV's listen to us and drop the idea of Samrat ash rohan love triangle.
rborocksss thumbnail
ash is deinitely the best out of the new entrants.but rohan shud be replaced immediately. i think there is no point in saying that nobody can take place of mayur & sajan since we all know that season 2 have started. new faces have entered so i would actually prefer these new guys to challenge season1 actors then only the show will be gud to watch becoz nothing is permanent .so lets enjoy the show and hope that season2 is better than season 1.