Users

Frequent Posters

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
[QUOTE=luvarti]

At the end of the day - Love is there, and we all know its beyond Love as well

Agreed!πŸ˜ƒ

But yes affection is what SR need now, like them gradually and slowly deepening their bond and more falling in love - all this romance has to be in the marriage when on-track

Like i say lil romance is essential to progress more feelings, seeing a glow on Ridz and affections and all that

I remember that Yuvi/Ridz scene where she talks about Sid indirectly how he came into her life and held her hand when it was really needed and but she didnt realise back then how badly she needed that, its only today she realises how much it means to her and what it means to her and what you realize by it  

I dont see Ridz has ever regretted Sid coming into her life and giving her life, and holding her hand and also to this day - there is no regret for that i feel

As for the rest i agree completely SR have overcome the obstacles of rising from the ashes and rebuilding...they just need to decide on a phone company and insert the telephone lines so tht they can once and for all communicate...and you are absolutely correct Ridz never has nor will she ever regret Sid...for she knows that life is something beyond our control...as it has proven it to her over and over...and that often times the things we dont realize are in fact blessings in disguise...

[/QUOTE

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Arpi.......awesome post........

To exist is easy ...to live is difficult...to hope is easy....but to renew hope is difficult....to want is easy....but to appreciate what you have is difficult........to fall in love is easy....but to love again is difficult
to beleive is easy but to trust and have faith is difficult....SR made the difficult journey and that is why they are  so beautiful.

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Well this is yet another feather in ur already illustrious cap so babes Take a Bow yet again! πŸ‘πŸ‘

I loved how you explained both the bonds so beautifully n i completely agree wit you...The bonds that we make in a secure n safe environment are truly special n strong simply because there is a lot of trust, safety, security and things just fall into place on their own...n i agree these ppl r really the lucky ones out there...

But the ones that r formed right from ground zero...these r truly as strong if not more...the reason is simple - jo cheez mushkil se milti hai, uski ehhmiyat zyada samajh mein aati hai...

I ve said this time n again tht wat AR had was truly special - life was beautiful n i admit they were truly madly n deeply in love with each other but unfortunately destiny had some other plans...i find it funny wen ppl compare wat armaan did for ridhihma with wat sid did for her...funny coz its incomparable...yes armaan did a lot for her...point taken...but he was in love with her so it makes sense for him to fight for the one he loves...but wen u do something similar for someone whom u dont even knw properly n with whom u ve had a turbulent relationship, it becomes a notch higher..atleast for me...

Sid came into ridhhima's life wen all her relationships had lost their meaning...relationships in which she put her heart n soul into...given everything she had...so basically she had nothing to give to sid...n sid knew tht...n still he held her hand...tht for me has to be the defining moment of this relationship n thts precisely y we see ridhhima falling for sid like this...

I read a beautiful book last night n i d like to quote a line....

Not everyone in this world has the fate to cherish the fullest form of love...Some are born, just to experience the abbreviation for it...

The quote is perfectly suited for AR's situation...especially armaan n i feel for him coz he gave everything he had but his love story could not be completed...

And for Ridhhima, i ll only say tht she s one lucky girl coz she has been given the chance to experience the fullest form of love once again...n this time i hope she doesn't let it pass...

Cheers!
Rapz

it is like a whispere in ridz minds that says over and over that he is her destiny,that he has been born to save her soul. he can could easily steal her very will, make her his irrevocable.

once they are acepted into the bond of love, then they will bind eachother to the ritual as old time and as inescapable as eternity.

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

Arpi.......awesome post........

To exist is easy ...to live is difficult...to hope is easy....but to renew hope is difficult....to want is easy....but to appreciate what you have is difficult........to fall in love is easy....but to love again is difficult
to beleive is easy but to trust and have faith is difficult....SR made the difficult journey and that is why they are  so beautiful.

Buffy...thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Once again you sum up my lamba lamba post in a few lines....so beautiful what you have written 😳...of course you said it...SR took the difficult journey and even tho they had no reason to work...they had everything against them....they still managed to fight all those obstacles and come out on top...and b/c of that fight they came out stronger than b4...and what a beautiful journey it was to watch...it renewed my faith in destiny...that as you say....there's usually a blessing in disguise...we just have to be patient and wait for it to reveal itself to us...

thank you for reading and postingπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by arp04srocks - 13 years ago
and the best part was when both sid and ridz extended their hands to touch the fake rain,

both of them were feeling as if the world has came to an stop and only they exist,

she couldn't stop looking at him, the moonlight and the violine bg was so intoxicating, as if you were there seeing the most beautiful view in your entire world,

it was magnificent moment for siddhima,