20th May : Update: Mahesh out, Aditya in

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 1: Date in Jail

Mother daughter moments. Swar's mom praises her that she is such a nice, cultured daughter. She feels bad that she wanted her out of the lavni business, get marry and settled, but says if that is your choice to marry Mahesh and be Swara bai Mahesh mahajan I have no problem ( hahah but nandini vahini has it). She gives swara gold ear ring to wear on her first date when she goes out with her would be hubby. (wait till father back from Kolhapur, it will be totally different dynamics then) Swara resists but mom says she should not wear artificial stud tonight.

Mahesh comes and mom welcomes him, offers drink but he is in hurry to go out with Swara. Mom requests him to take care of swara very well as she was never gone out alone. He assures her not only tonight but he will take care of her whole life ( yeah yeah we know, no one kills sone ke ande dene wali murgi beta๐Ÿ˜‰) Swara walks in and they step out, he is about to starts his bike when police come and arrest him. Swara and mom is shocked ( me not, hope it is not annaji's plan to trap him, even if it is, do I care no, I want Swadiya together๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•).

PArshuram is back, sees wife crying, asks her what happened??? She tells him Swar's life has spoiled, you went to tell no to Deshmukh family and here police has arrested Mahesh. ( oh so she is more worried about wedding, does not care if Mahes is in lock up๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†). Parshuram tells he could not say no. we go to flash back where he was saying to Nandini how could he say yes as his status is not equal to them. Nandini says we do not care. They were talking when party workers walk in, annaji tells them about marriage finalizing, introduced them to parshuram. mohite and Patil praises Aditya and tells how lucky he is having aditya as his son in law ( hahah you have to say that boss ka beta jo hai๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›), annaji adds up that if you would see his daughter you would say same for aditya ( mannn is he guy really nice or has something in his sleeves so relation breaks up๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•)  He asks parshuram what he wanted to tell them parshuram could not say anything. Nandini gives him ganesh idol as shagun to Swara, annaji invites him  next  day evening with his wife and swara so all family member can get to know them. FB ends he says I could not say no.  Mom is very happy and fills in what ever happens is happen for our good. ( yeah coz this happen in your favor or this is what some thing you wanted so it has to be good na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) They walk in side the house, while praying ganesha.

Few people walk in the house screaming that they need to go away. Swar's parents confuse and ask them what are they talking about, one guy yells that there are 3-4 temple around and your daughter does prostitution are not you ashamed of it. All are shocked.

People started throwing stuff out of the house, tell them they work with Mahesh so they also part of his plan.  Swara's father tries to convince them they won't listen, just then police come in ( abba how does police know???) Inspector takes a stand that people do not need to worry about well fare of neighborhood, police will take care.  After they all gone, inspector says to swar's parents that this happened coz they work with Mahesh, father says all she does is part of his dance group, inspector fills him in that dance group is just for the name sake he actually does women business. They all shocked and parshuram syas he is not aware of it. Inspector replies, he is letting them go this time but as and when he will ask they need to come and testify. 

Part 2: Marriage or barbaadi???

Today is AMol's B'day. Nandini very happy,that amol's every B'day very good thing happen. This time aditya's wedding got fixed. She is all all excited, tells ragini that we need to go to fix engagement. Even though they are from groom side, then also how can they ask them to come all the time. Ragini is not at all happy tries to reason out what is the rush etc, when annaji jumps in the convo saying who knows if aditya changes his mind then ( yeah true๐Ÿ˜›) so let the marriage happen asap. Ragini has to keep quite then. NAndini suggests aditya and she should go, but aditya tells he can not as he has meeting. Nandini refuses saying it's his wedding, and he even has not seen gal yet ( OMG, just wonderful so till wedding is done he won't see the gal's face, great typical balaji show๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก). Aditya defends himself by replying that he has full trust in his mom. She can not do anything wrong, she can not choose wrong bride for him ( excellent, so after wedding he will recognize she is dancer, he will not accept her as his wife, but they will pretend as hubby-wife infront of all family for his mom's sake, oh lord can not Ekta come up with new concept??? Give us a break๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ) Annaji admires mom-son convo.

Back at swar's home. Parshuram is playing tabla to take his anger out ( C,mon go to gym๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ) his wife tells him to look at swara how she shaken up and almost broken with this. Swara is walking out, goes to temple complains to ganpati, why he did this to her ( abbe teri toh kya hua hai?? You got saved in fact๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก) She says it was your decision,  I learned that sun light and god is omnipotent how come you not see the mahesh's true colour why you did not warn me ( shut up, god gives signal, you need to de code it, ab tu gadhi hai toh kya kare koi. Voice over comes no he did right, she turns and sees her mom.

Mom says it was god who saved her look at from another angle ( yeah right each coin has two faces, jai's coin in sholay has one face that is different story๐Ÿคฃ) she tells look you save honor of your father's promise, by saying yes to get marry with Mahesh. But god saved us in time by bringing his truth out in the open and other side your father could not say no to deshmukh family. She hugs her mom, looks at god,screen freezes.

Tomorrow: Date night part 2

It is still date night but date has changed it is aditya now.  LOL I mean swara aditya bump each other she asks aap, he is about to answer when his cell rings ( yeh cell always rings wrong time๐Ÿ˜ก), he drops the cell, both goes to pick it up, bumps head to each other they lost in each other eyes ( boy they both have coloured eyes good for a change) LOL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nice Update!

When Nandini was like I can't wait for my badi Bahu to come in the house, then it went to Ragini and her music, then Nandini was like "Aho" I thought she was going to say something like, Ragini, what was that background music for? ๐Ÿคฃ