Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Great singing by Madushree

Like I said I don't have much time, so real quick

Beautiful voice quality and great singing overall throughout the song. Every part was done nicely I thought. Some could've been a little better, but no doubt great singing displayed again by Madhushree. Seems she is very underrated overall, as most didn't even know she sang this.

This is on the same level as Richa's to me, a little behind Alisha's "Tinka Tinka".

So

Rating: 8/10

Edited by ssk13809 - 14 years ago
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very soothing track...lots of emotion..the melody moves like a wave and Madhusree has done justice to the song...reminds me of Rani-Abhishek Jodi😛..Totatly out of context, I know ...but that also is a credit of a singer when u can connect with the scene ....don't u think ?? lols ..but this is not a soul stirring number that moves me the way a Richa or a Shreya number does .....

So I will give this song a...............................................8
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kuhu.kuhu

Very soothing track...lots of emotion..the melody moves like a wave and Madhusree has done justice to the song...reminds me of Rani-Abhishek Jodi😛..Totatly out of context, I know ...but that also is a credit of a singer when u can connect with the scene ....don't u think ?? lols ..but this is not a soul stirring number that moves me the way a Richa or a Shreya number does .....

Of course, it reminded me of the whole video! and the chemistry between Abhishek and Rani 😊
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poll is closed!

Final Audience Avg: 8.5
Final Judges Avg: 7.8

Final Score: 8.1

Best score thus far for Madhushree!