Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok...here goes...just fixed my speakers and watched the video.

13th may
starts off with neema foi and vishal...talking about how aakashi's marriage should break.  scene shift to shamal coming up to some gamblers...the gamblers ask him if he wants to play..he says YES.  they cheat shamal and run away with all his money...

akashi and anokhi are looking at wedding invitations and then kiddingly arguing over which card is better.  purva come there with prema n the sisters run up to purva and ask her which card is better.  purva puts prem down and asks prem to choose.  Prem chooses the card akashi liked...they are all happy.  Kshitjit calls and akashi goes out to talk to him...while she is talking to him she notices shamal at laary eating.  the stallman asks for money and shamal says he doesnt give money to anyone.  the stallman grabs his shirt from behind and demands money for the food he has eaten..shamal starts beating him up real bad.  Cops come there and asks ppl standing around who started the fight noone says anything...shamal says the stallman started the fight...I ate and gave him a 100rps but he did not give me money back.  cops were arresting stallman but akashi interfers and tells the tuth to the inspector.  they arrest shamala.  Shamal goes to hit akashi but purva comes in middle and he stops.  Shamal tells askashi he wont leave her now.  Vishal sees this whole drama.  He goes to neema foi and tells her that he found shamal at such a point that shamal has told akashi he wont leave her..

precap - purva is telling mihir that gomti kaki is upset and we should bail shamal.  Mihir says no with reason.  Purva says shamal had followed her sisters home and gave akashi warning not to interfer in his matter.  Mihir says why didnt u say before..purva says..i just fiound out today myself.
kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
14th update.

some parts are missing..

Prem is crying and mihir is TRYIN to sing a song.  Purva comes and laughs at him.  purva suggests lets take prem for a drive and he will go to sleep.  They go for a drive...prem is awake.  Mihir asks purva to sing a song. She does and mihir remembers smirit.  prem falls asleep.  Then purva talks about bailing shamal out.  Mihir refuses.

In the morning prem is getting ready to go to offive.  Purva is lost in thoughts.  Mihir says are u thinking about shamal.  He says i will bail him out and i will make sure that after he goes out of jail he goes no way near akashi and anokhi.
shamal in jail remembering every wrong doing of akashi.  neema foi comes and bails him out.  he tells neema foi i know u want something.  ur nieces may not know u but i know u very well.  neema foi says u r smart.  Shamal says he will do anything for money.  neema foi says take as much money as u want but i will tell u what to do.  Come and meet me at 6.00pm and i will tell u.  meanwhile purva comes to bail shamal but purva doesnt see neema foi there.  The inspector tells purva shamal is already bailed. 

MISSED PART HERE.

Shamal comes home and mom says u r home after  2 days.  he proudly says he was in jail.  purva comes there and tells him to improve for his moms sake...shamal is rude to her.

Sorry my son woke up.
Cannibal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=kasrana] Can someone please post the update. Thank you[/QUOTE
sorry dear for the delay the regular updater asked me to do it but I got busy so will do a complete update in a few hours ok...be patient hun.