Users

Frequent Posters

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Beautifully explained... ๐Ÿ‘
Loved your post.... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sid and Riddhima are truly meant to be,... ๐Ÿ˜
Although Sid's anger was more like a thunderstorm,it completely portrayed love for Riddhima and jealousy because of Armaan which meant that he hated anyone who came closer to his wife... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

That is how an ideal husband should be and Sid is definitely one.! ๐Ÿ˜
Thank God that the track is progressing and that,too,with an excitement..
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post sweetyyyyyyy.....

Yes I will admit that I was one of those that didnt quite grasp the "farz" line myabe coz I simply was not thinking or I was trying to torture my cell phone to watch the epi in that little screen.....

Ne hows thanks to Pocu and u as how u have explained that part and ya now I totally grasp why she ever had to bring up that word and now me all in favor to have her say it as many time as needed.....esp to get to Mr and Mrs Modi penthouse.....
Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reserved!

But AMAZING analysis!

~Cookie

It was all about Sid for Riddhima and she made clear she didn't want Armaan between them and the divorce papers and its pain was shown in them both but what I loved most was through everything Riddhima knows Sid better than she realises, she was just thinking about Sid and everything about him matters to her!

i loved that part when she closed the door, that was something,

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just loved your post! A beautiful analysis.

Today was truly a SR day and to read each of the posts regarding
Sid's/Riddhima's/ Sidma's emotions has been a true treat.

Looking forward to more...

We do have our defiant Riddhima Modi back, A Mrs.Modi who seems to know very well how best to handle her furious husband.

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sun29

brilliant post my dear๐Ÿค—....u explained the farz line soo perfectly..yes she cannot use any emotional line with siddanth hte state he is in but she had to put down her foot and remind him of what he keps on harping and he has to accept that whether he like it or not...she is his wife and it is her duty to be with him..........and she is going to use this line to get an upper hand on mr.modi too............

they were brilliant in hte confrontation scene...........riddhima found her answers ,now she has to convince her husband that the questions he threw at her have no answers becasue there cannot be a question mark where i and you are concerned..............

and truly even in their fight ,hurt ,anger all you see is how pefectly they are made for each other ..........no one else can tolerate these two other than these two themselve๐Ÿ˜†

i totally agree...the much awaited confrontation was well worth...sid said everything that needed to be said and ridz everything that needed to be heard...as for the fact that only these two can tolerate each other...you are so right...i'm pretty sure no one could put up either of them...sid is too quiet and bottles everything up and then when he explodes...oh man he needs someone that will face his anger head on...and welll ridz is ridz...and is one that needs both sterness and gentle hands...
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: davikrazzy

wow..........lovely post.....your analysis is soooo true! this is the 1st tym i posted in this forum, bt just cudnt help myself aft reading ur opinion! 

Aww ๐Ÿ˜ณthanks so much for reading the post...and takin the time to comment๐Ÿ˜Š...and i'm especially glad that my post got you to become active ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

btw i too miss prida and savni...man they were too good...but at least we have sidma...finally they are getting somewhere...
Edited by arp04srocks - 14 years ago
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Wonderful post. Loved reading it.

Brillantly expressed and i want SID/RIDZ back together, even if they fight, that shows their LOVE between them. SR bond is MAGICAL.

Loved esp these lines, It brought out the true sense for FARZ by Ridz.

this time the word farz from Ridz is not one of duty, but it's a facade she's going to use to poke at the embers of Sid's duty.  I wouldn't be surprised if she uses this title to get herself back at Sid's house. To use it to make sure that she gets her chance to prove once and for all that she is right where she wants to be.  That she wants to be Mrs. Riddhima Modi.       

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful Post...u explained everything so well and the best was this:
So I say, you go Riddhima Modi.  You use all the dirty tricks in you book and make sure that as you superglue Sid's heart back that you infuse it with pieces of yours and don't forget to take some pieces of his and place them in yours.
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

Wow...u shud be a writer man...u n poco n so many other wonderful writers we have in our SR brigade...n as usual Take a Bow my friend ๐Ÿ‘ This was a sensational piece!!

I agree wit each n every word u said here...i said a similar thing in one of my posts...the last line where she talks bout her farz was significant n symbolic...

When sid gains consciousness...He wants to go away from AR's lives but doesnt realize tht now Ridhhima's fate is entwined with his...She s finally understood what she has to do...Move on wit her husband while braving her past...Her dialogue today was very significant - Tum Jahan Jaoge Main tumhare saath jaaoongi...Part of the 7 vows they took during the pheras....significant even more so coz she says this in front of Armaan...accepting and dealing with her past like a finality n then letting armaan and sid know tht she is now only Mrs. Ridhhima Siddhant Modi who wants to move forward in life holding only one person's hands - Her Husband!

PS: the last line cracked me up dude...langdaa n langdiiii...i laughed out so loud my folks thot i ve gone mad ๐Ÿ˜†

Aww thanks for liking the post๐Ÿ˜ณ....but and i too am glad i'm part of such an awesome brigade...as for you post....wow i love it...and i also agree with everything you said....and you are write the fact that she said what she did in front of Armaan makes it even more significant....

hahahah๐Ÿ˜† i'm glad you liked that last line....i couldnt resist when Armaan said you have a right ligament tear i just couldnt resist...i mean he was in a car and yet he managed to hurt his ankle....haila yeh dono ek dusre se chord tha hi nahi...