Posted: 14 years ago
Norzar, Uppaas, Zeenia, Hreeya, Niki, Rapunzel

thanks guys for liking my post 🤗
Edited by supercool3 - 14 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Lovely analysis. SR are 'special' because they are an 'extraordinary love story in an ordinary life.' ❤️

GOD bless you.
🤗

i definitely agree with that..

and im glad you liked it 🤗
supercool3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aa123.80

Lovely post!!
For me, the best thing about SR is, that they accepted each other for who they are. Sid accepted Riddhima at her worst, when all she needed was support and Sid gave her that support and love unconditionally. He's the one who taught her to live again, after she was completely shattered, numb and completely clueless of her surroundings. He's mellowed her down to a great extent......

On the other hand, Riddhima's presence has changed Sid completely. He was the brat, and now he's a much more mature and responsible person. Earlier, he was concerned about no one but himself, and now, he's concerned only about Riddhima's happiness....

Their relationship was never perfect, like in movies, but in reality every relationship has flaws, and how they get pass those flaws and problems is the real test of their relationship.

i have to agree with every single word you said...
they accepted each ofther for who they are
having one another's presence in their lives did completely make them into who they are
and i absolutely agree that every relationship has its flaws, but that just adds to the beauty of it
thanks for commenting😃
supercool3 thumbnail
@ 1994 - SR are indeed beyond what words can say. Infact, I actually had to edit this post to make it shorter. They are so unique and special in their own way. Thanks for liking

@ AnnaNAshley - thanks for commenting and im happy that you love it
Edited by supercool3 - 14 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail

Edited by supercool3 - 13 years ago
He's been given 7 months and he's not going to waste the opportunity to show how much ridhimma means to him!!

Sid's feelings and love are becoming more apparent and now that he has started imaging and dreaming Ridz

I think the divorce signing played at major part here, and finally the thought of letting Ridz go, cant bear to lose her

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: supercool3

im happy that you liked it..

and i hope they are together too

I'm always a great fan of your posts.
Siddhima has to be forever!!!