Ganga is Harshwardans past love

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
No wonder he seems like he's seen a blast from the past. His old love reborn again. They definately have chemistry😳😉
I am srating to love this jodi😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: matwamango

No wonder he seems like he's seen a blast from the past. His old love reborn again. They definately have chemistry😳😉

I am srating to love this jodi😊

eeekkks noooooooooo
shiv ganga always.............
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am open to both jodi's but i welcome both for different reasons. Shiv Ganga are cute but Harsh and Ganga are electrifying
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kaasshh

eeekkks noooooooooo

if shiv might be cute but can't show any passion or emotion..which harsh is doing only too well..i think shiv shud marry the younger widow and harsh😳 shud marry ganga..nahin to shiv ganga ki jodi is quite boring...no dhan te nan😆
ChulbuliRao thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

I am open to both jodi's but i welcome both for different reasons. Shiv Ganga are cute but Harsh and Ganga are electrifying

wohi to pata nahi aajkal logon ko kyon harshW pasand nahin aa raha hai kya body shody hai 😳yaar umar par na jaaao serial mein bhale hi 40 saal ka dikhaya hai par he is fitter than most of the guys in their 20's... really 80% of my classmates are potbellied  dhillam dhallum...i wud do ANYTHING  to have a smartie like harsh in my college...lolz ...😃
Dramabeans thumbnail

did they show her past life today

ChulbuliRao thumbnail

Originally posted by: cozyhome

did they show her past life today

yeh they did and in his past life ganga was a naachne waali who was burnt to death by harshwardhan and while dying she cursed harshwardhan's family ... maybe since then harshwardhan is repenting..i just hope that harsh was not evil...i hope that he wa a victim of circumstances...he shudn't be a killer..
khadija246 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

watever the case i want Shiv and Ganga together...if he burnt her in her past life he dont deserve her

rukhsana1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaasshh

eeekkks noooooooooo

i soooooooooooooooooo agree with you😃... there is nooooooooooooooooooo way....ganga is only made for shiv❤️..so i would definitely stop watching this show if something of this nature happens...Ganga and Shiv are meant to be together😳...not that skittish mahantiji🤢...for some reason i don't like him at all and from the beginning i knew he was going to come between shiv and ganga... 
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chullbulli

yeh they did and in his past life ganga was a naachne waali who was burnt to death by harshwardhan and while dying she cursed harshwardhan's family ... maybe since then harshwardhan is repenting..i just hope that harsh was not evil...i hope that he wa a victim of circumstances...he shudn't be a killer..

ya no! if he burned her alive, then i dont care waht the circumstances were.. he does NOT deserve her, no matter how much he's repenting~!!! SHIV GANGA FOREVER(and i barely watch this show)