april 18th written update???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
guys can i pleeeeeeeeeease have the april 18th 1 hour special episode written update?? i'm dying to know wat exactly happened . i was not able to watch it due to sum important work.please guys help me....Edited by atomic kitty - 13 years ago

Well basically the episode starts of with Mansi talking to herself about how she has managed to manipulate Purva and Mihir by showing her nice side but that she is doing it for the money..

Then the next morning, Purva is trying to get through to Amar but the reception isn't good, so he can't hear her propertly.  Neema Fui tries to convince the sistersto go for the wedding.  Mihir calls up Purva and requests her and the sisters to attend the wedding as it will give him a lot of support.

At Mihir's place, Kamini and Shalaka talk about their excitement of getting rid of Smriti.  Sheetal and her husband come and Sheetal tries to convince Kamini to rethink the wedding but Kamini does not want to discuss the matter.

Neema Fui searches for the files but can't find them

The sisters come for the wedding and Kamini warns them to not create any obstacles and to try to stop the wedding from happening.

Mansi is getting ready and asks one of the girls who is helping her to leave and call her Mom. She sees Smriti's picture and starts talking about how she will remove Smriti's memories from this house and she throws the frame.  The frame breaks and at the same time Purva walks into the room.  Mansi gets nervous and pretends that she accidentally dropped the frame.  She begins picking up the pieces of glass and it hurts her hand.  Purva tells her to get ready and she will clean up the mess.  Purva leaves the room and bumps into the sisters and says she is not feeling good about this.  The sisters say that its natural as their sister's rights are being taken away.  Kshitij calls and Aakashi goes to meet him.

Kshitij tells Aakashi that being away from her has made him realise her importance.  Aakashi tells Kshitij about the wedding and how she is upset.
Shamardas comments on how Mihir is really lucky for having two wives.  Aakashi is disgusted by him.  Shamardas and Kshitij nearly get into a fight but Aakashi stops Kshitij and says that dogs bark but they shouldnt lower their standards to dogs' standard.  Shamardas vows that he will show Aakashi her value.

Mihir is talking to Prem and apologising to him for taking this step.  Purva comes in, followed by Gomti Chachi who tells Mihir that she will take Prem so that he can get ready.  Purva tells Gomti chachi, she will manage Prem.  Purva takes Prem from Mihir.

Mansi and her mom are talking about their success in fooling the Sanghvi family.  Purva walks in with Prem and Mansi and her Mom look nervous and startled.  Purva says she came to put Prem in the bassinet.  She walks out from the room but feels anxious.

Purva goes down to the room and talks to her sisters and they notice that Prem's nazariya is caught on Purva's dupatta.  So Purva says she will go back upstairs to put it on Prem.  When she gets upstairs, she hears Mansi and her mom talking about their plans and how after the age of 5, Mansi will get Prem sent to boarding school.  Purva gets shocked.  Mansi and her mom notice someone is listening to their conversation as they can make out a shadow outside the door.  Purva quickly walks away from the door and Mansi's mom sees her walking away.

Purva is stressed and doesnt know what to do.  she decides to tell Mihir.. but he doesnt open his door.  She then spots Kamini and runs to tell her. She bumps into the sisters and tells them that they have to stop the wedding.  The sisters are shocked..! They all run to go to Kamini.  Kamini is not interested in talking to them.  Purva tells her its for Prem.  Kamini takes them into a room and Purva tells her what she heard. 

Kamini takes the sisters to Mansi's room and yells out Mansi.  Mansi gets nervous. Kamini stares at Mansi and then walks towards the sisters and says to Mansi's mom that luckily she told her what the sisters were up to, else she would have believed their story.  The sisters get shocked.  Kamini tells them that Mansi's mom heard them talking about how to break the marriage and she told Kamini.  Purva pleads with Kamini to believe her but Kamini insults her and leaves. Mansi smiles slyly at Purva.  The sisters walk out of the room.

Purva decides to call Mihir and tell him on the phone.  When the phone is picked up, Purva tells Mihir that he is being fooled and that Mansi and her mom are after the money.  Purva gets shocked when she hears Mansi's voice and sees Mansi with Mihir's phone.  Mansi taunts the sisters.  Mansi then pretends to plead with the sisters for not stopping the marriage with their fake stories as Kamini is behind them.  Kamini again taunts the sisters and tells them if they create anymore obstacles, that she will kill herself and she takes Prem's kasam.

The sisters are shocked and dont know what to do.  Purva gets distressed and says that she cant watch the wedding.  The sisters run up the stairs. 

They show the bride coming down the stairs with a ghoonghat and the wedding rituals begin.  When Mihir is putting the sindoor on the bride, he gets a shock and stands up.  Kamini, Amar's parents, Neema Fui are all shocked as well.  That's the end.

P.S. I think I may have missed bits as I have jsut written what I remember.. but thats the basic gist of it.
THANK U SOOOOOOOOO MUCH KAVI80!!! UR A SWEETHEART!!!!
THANK A MILLION
Originally posted by atomic kitty

THANK U SOOOOOOOOO MUCH KAVI80!!! UR A SWEETHEART!!!!
THANK A MILLION
No worries :)