javed akhtar has lost it!

rocky25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I think Javed akhtar looked jaded on the show and was ready to pick up a fight and ended up hurting Shaan and his team!

Me thinks javed akhtar has really lost it!😍

tata,
rocky25😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
did you read my mind? i was just about to start this thread. I have a very high regards and respect for javedji, but wasn't he biased with both the teams, read a bit harsh?
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Someone needs to tell Javed that this show is meant to provide a platform for singers whose prime job is to entertain...  and a rythmic medley cannot be dismissed simply because its entertaining.... and like someone said, if he wanted to discriminate then wiping 50% off is a bit much!

Someone get the man off the show!
Ranbir4ever! thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think he shud restrict himself to lyrics and never try to judge any musical show. He wasnt good in indian idol 4 either! So sad they call pple like him despite having many more better-suited pple for this such as aditya, pritam, kunal, ashaji among others.
Javed Akhtar has always done unreasonable things like these in every realtity show, he went to judge! First the comment on Shadab then the strange reason for giving 5 to Shaan's Medley! Lalit, pointed it out very nicely that even if he liked Shankar's medley more, the difference shouldn't have been this vast!
sanjg2k1 thumbnail
I too am a great admirer of Shan's Team as that is the only team which gels as a team and performs. But today's medley by Shaan's Strikers was sub standard to say the least. Shaan has performed much better medleys earlier. In fact, that has been his strength. Today, he just focussed on the theme and in the process, he overlooked the quality of songs. Extremely average songs were taken up though there could have been far more melodious songs on the theme chosen by him. I hope that he does not repeat this mistake in the Grand Finale.
As for Javed Akhtar, I agree that Javed was unkind and rude to Shaan but on the whole score of 44 versus 48 in medley round was fully justified as Shankar chose and sang far superior songs. I think that 10 out of 10 to Shaan by 3 judges was an over assessment. But 5 out of 10 by Javed was a gross injustice.

Perhaps Shaan got less marks from Javed and more from other three judges. His medley wasnt good this time. Almost all of his medleys were oustanding except for this one. 

vasamv thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Javed Saab thinks he knows more about music than music directors or sngers.It is good that there are no marks by jury in finale.Shaan will get more public votes becuse of Javedji's rude attitude.Shankar enterd against Anwesha in this round too.That might also help Shaan.
Seems it all depends on public voting now.

bambooshoot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasamv

Javed Saab thinks he knows more about music than music directors or sngers.It is good that there are no marks by jury in finale.Shaan will get more public votes becuse of Javedji's rude attitude.Shankar enterd against Anwesha in this round too.That might also help Shaan.
Seems it all depends on public voting now.

I agree with you. I'm also hoping that this will help Shaan's team and he will get more support from the public.
safeenafarheen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bambooshoot

I agree with you. I'm also hoping that this will help Shaan's team and he will get more support from the public.

Agreed with u fully 100%..This will help Shaan..public has already start screaming y injustice for Shaan and his team..Our Strikers will win..only public will support justice..Shaan u r d best..go head..We all with u..