Should/not Sadhana expose Vasu?

Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Friends back with another question that has been bothering me lately? I am wondering if Sadhana should expose Vasu or not?

In one way Vasu is her saas, mother of her husband and her cute devar, the pillar of Rajvansh house, and Sadhana who has always thought about family first, would never even think about defaming her own mother in law. So hence her being quite is justified.

On the other hand, Sadhana knows how manipulative Vasu is? Vasu disrespects Mamaji to the core, and is using her own husband Aakleh to fulfill her own selfish desires. She used Sadhana and threw her out of the house. Same thing can happen to Ragini one day. In this sense should Sadhana stand for unjustice and expose Vasu, and let the truth come out?

Let me know your thoughts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dont worry uskay liye ab humari Ragini Tayyar ho rahee hai
--Piscean-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What's bothering me more is why is Sadhna quiet in Navin's matter.He is so dangerous why is she not taking steps to expose him?Atleast she should tell Ranvir about it.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I do not think sadhana will do anything of that nature. Its not her.

Now Ranveer on the other hand will leave no stone un turned to expose vasu and thats best cause she needs to realize what she has done! How much hurt and pain she has caused to the children that she claims are hers

She needs to realize that she is NO BETTER THAN AMBIKA!

AMBIKA was right when she said, what I have done is NOTHING compared to what Vasu has done!

SO the best thing would be her own children and family turning against her. Specially Indrajeet. I feel he is a dormant volcano waiting to explode!
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No way Sadhana would do that.She will suffer and if Ragini suffers in the future cos of Vasu then she will try to do something like she did now.But would never turn against her lol.Unless the CT's want to show a drastic change in Sadhana and make her strong and independent and that brings me back to this question that had been on my mind,would Sadhana forgive Ragini?Cos Ragini was doubtful in the promo whether Sadhana would forgive her or not.I am sure that she would forgive easily but how is that going to help Ragini?May be revenge on Vasu part will play here.
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sadhana can't expose Vasu...Vasu is her saas...she will have to live with her in the same house eventually. She can't defame the mother of her husband and devar and become a reason for their rift.
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Our mantra now should be 'hamara Ragini hain na for everything' lol.
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_ragvir

What's bothering me more is why is Sadhna quiet in Navin's matter.He is so dangerous why is she not taking steps to expose him?Atleast she should tell Ranvir about it.

She needs proof. Sadhana did tell Alekh about it but he didn't believe her.
Edited by --Anu-- - 14 years ago
--Piscean-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anu--

She needs proof. Sadhana did tell Alekh about it but he didn't believe her.

But Ranvir's different.He will believe her.Atleast she should warn Ranvir of Navin's intentions.Who knows what he might do next.
vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bini311

Friends back with another question that has been bothering me lately? I am wondering if Sadhana should expose Vasu or not?

In one way Vasu is her saas, mother of her husband and her cute devar, the pillar of Rajvansh house, and Sadhana who has always thought about family first, would never even think about defaming her own mother in law. So hence her being quite is justified.

On the other hand, Sadhana knows how manipulative Vasu is? Vasu disrespects Mamaji to the core, and is using her own husband Aakleh to fulfill her own selfish desires. She used Sadhana and threw her out of the house. Same thing can happen to Ragini one day. In this sense should Sadhana stand for unjustice and expose Vasu, and let the truth come out?

Let me know your thoughts.

@ red - As for Sadhana, injustie is ONLY being done to her. She doesn't even see or realize that injustice is being done to her husband. She is under the impression that Aalekh wants to break away from her and he is already getting engaged to Mallika.

If she can't see Aalekh as the target of Vasu (directly/indirectly), she is never going to see Ragini as the next target of Vasu as Ranvir is a very loving and caring husband that he is and takes very good care of Ragini. Besides, in Sadhana's logic and perception if Ranvir is fighting tooth and nail for his bhabhi, why would he let Vasu treat Ragini bad?

We all know that's never going to happen. Ranvir will leave home with Ragini and say adios mama... Sadhana is not going to expose Vasu on her own and sinister Vasu knows that better.