Users

Frequent Posters

Armi-Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: maanu

heyya ankita.........

fab update..........

i think armman and ridzi being away will create rift between them.......

jab ghar mein hi dushman ho to u dont need to go outside for compititions........

nice twist...... marriage........

do continue soon.....

thanks for the pm

bye

Thank u sooo much Dear..
Thanks a lot..
yeah u r right....
thank u..
i will..
ur welcome..
Bbye Bbye..😃
Armi-Shilpa thumbnail

Originally posted by: hajmaz

i luv this part 👏

it is soooooooooooo sad on armaan i hate dillip 😡

Welcome to my FF..
hope u will enjoy it...
Thanks for commenting..😃
Armi-Shilpa thumbnail

Originally posted by: arvanu

Awesomely written,Ankita!!

Finally..the Gupta's reunited...thats awesome...loved the Shashank-Aryan scene....very well written!!

And now hope Armaan is fine...and AR dont face many problems!!

Continue soon & thanks alot for the PM!!
-surbhi😊

Thank u soooo much Surbhi..
Thanks a lot...
I will
Ur welcome..
and thnxx..😃
Armi-Shilpa thumbnail
Will update soon dear..
May be tomorrow....or after 3rd march as i have my exam on 3rd..
But will update soon...😃
Armi-Shilpa thumbnail
 Here is a Holi Gift for you All...
Happy Holi.😃

Part 38 A

Next Morning.

Sun rays fell on Armaan's face and woke him up. He yawned and then look nearby to see a open field. He quickly got up and then he realised what happened last night. He took out his mobile and then switched on it. He saw 55 missed calls. Some where from Shashank, some from Raj, some from Rahul, some from Aryan. But after seeing no missed calls from Riddhima he became upset. Then he looked at his watch and then jumped in excitment as today was 14th Feb. Valentines Day. His First Valentines Day with his Love..his true Love..His Riddhima.  He quickly made up his mind, erased all those memories of last night and went to a flower shop.

But he didn't realised that a car was following him. He quickly came out and went towards that shop and started selecting beautiful roses for HIS ROSE.  Then someone tapped his shoulder.

He turned to find Rajeev Saxena (Raj's Father) there.

Rajeev - Arey Armaan..tum yahan??? Kiske liye roses le rahe ho?? hmm??

Armaan - Wo main..waise aap yahan mumbai mein?? aur wo bhi Flower shop pe?? kya baat hai uncle?? (naughtily)

Rajeev - WO main apni Bahu(daughter in law) ke liye roses le raha hoon...

Armaan - Bahu????? U mean to say Raj's wife??? Raj ki Shaadi ho gayi?? kab?? kahan??? kaise??

Rajeev - Arey itne saare sawal ek saath??? pehle mujhe tum batao ki kal raat tum kahan  the??? Kal tumhare frds ka itna important day tha...aur tum??

Armaan - Sorry main samjha nahi... (confused)

Rajeev - Ab aisa mat show karo ki tumhe kisi ne kuch bataya hi nahi..

Armaan - Kya nahi bataya??

Rajeev - Yahi ki Raj aur Riddhima ki shaadi ho rahi hai...kal un dono ki engagement thi...

Armaan's heart stopped beating. The flowers which he was holding fall down from his hand.

Armaan - Ye aap kya keh rahe hain?? Riddhima aur Raj ki shaadi??

Rajeev - Tumhe Riddhima ne nahi bataya??? Mujhe laga tum dono bahut ache frnd ho... infact
wo to bahut khush hai iss shaadi se. Raj usse bahut pehle hi like karta tha... phir jab Riddhima ne mujhe bataya ki wo bhi Raj ko pasand karti hai tab main to itna khush tha ki kya bataoon... Phir maine aur Aryan ne socha ki inn dono ki sagayi karwa deni chahiye,... aur Riddhima aur Raj to itne excited hain shaadi ke liye ki dono se raha hi nahi ja raha hai. Shaadi 3 din baad hi hai....bilkul bhi time nahi hai....

Armaan - What??

Rajeev - Haan...tumhe kisi ne nahi bataya??

Armaan (shocked) -Nahi kisi ne bhi nahi,...

Rajeev - Acha ye lo.. Raj aur Riddhima ke Shaadi ka card. Ye first card hai.. aur main janta hoon tum Riddhima ke side se hi rahoge..afterall tum uske dost jo ho...hai na...to ab jaldi jao aur shaadi ki tayyari karoo..afterall hum barat lekar jald hi aa rahe hain. Ye lo.

Rajeev handled him the card.

Rajeev - Shaadi mein jarur aana...thik hai.

Saying so Rajeev left Armaan with that card. Armaan opened the card to find :

RIDDHIMA WEDS RAJ
17th Feb.
and all the neccessary things were written on the card. Armaan's heart was completed broken. he don't knwo what to do..where to go. The girl whom he had loved the most was willing going to be someone else. How could she.

Armaan *To himself* - Riddhima...tumne mere saath aisa kyon kiya?? maine tumse sabse jyada pyaar kiya aur tum... Kyon Riddhima kyon????

Armaan broke down completely. He sat on the road and started crying. Dilip who was waiting for the right moment, came towards him and sat beside him. and kept his hands on Armaan's shoulder. ARmaan looked towards him. and hugged him tightly and started crying...

Armaan - Kyon dad...mere saath hi aisa kyon hota hai??? Main jisse sabse jyada pyaar karta hoon sab mujhe kyon chpd ke chale jaate hain???? Pehle Dadi ma....phir dadaji....phir Maa...aur ab Riddhima...kyon dad..kya main itna bura hoon?? kya main kisi ke pyaar ke layak nahi hoon?? batao na dad??? kyon???

Dilip too was now feeling guilty for doing this as Armaan was completely shattered. Dilip was not able to see his son in that state.  His fatherly love was compelling him to speak the truth. But suddenly the DILIP MALLIK stopped him from doing so. Dilip was now in trouble. what to do and what not to do..He just patted his shoulder.

Dilip - Chup ho  jao beta..pls. Armaan chup ho jao....

Armaan - Dad mujhe yahan nahi rehna...dad mujhe kahin le chalo ..mujhe yahan nahi rehna..

Dilip - Haan meta..hum aaj hi chaleinge..hum yahan se kahin dur chalein jayyeinge...jahan inn
sab mein se koi nahi hoga...bus main aur tum hoonge...chalo beta...

Here in Hospital...

Riddhima was sleeping. But her face was covered his sweat. SHe was having a nightmare. She shouted the name "ARMAAN" and woke up. Aryan and Shashank who were sitting outside
Riddhima's room quickly came inside.

Shashank - Kya hua beta??

Riddhima - Armaan!!

Aryan - Kya hua Armaan ko??

Riddhima - Wo kahan hai Bhaiya??

Aryan - Pata nahi...maine usse bahut baar call kiya but wo call recieve nahi kar raha hai..

Shashank (Hugging Riddhima) - Wo thik hai Riddhima..

Riddhima - Nahi papa....mujhe kuch thik nahi lag raha...Armaan kabhi bhi aisa nahi karta..... kuch
galat ho raha hai papa...

To be continued...

Well i know its a short part...
But i will update the next part i.e. 38 B after 3rd march.I m sorry..
But u all have to wait, as i have my exams..

But Do comment guys....

Thanks..
Ankita Raj 😃
dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
heyy dear
nice part
but tell the truth soon to Armaan of his dad's plan
n thx for pm
cont soon

luv dhruvika 
Edited by dhruvikaluvsKSG - 14 years ago
searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hey ankitaa

hi yaar ,
my god you updatted a part , and itana scary , as in kyon  aisa kyon hmm , kyon kiyaa aisa tumne ,  nahi tum aisaa nahi kar saktee , tum aisaa bilkul nahi kar saktee ankitaa 😆😆😆 , i knew kaafe drama hoo gayya hai

per haa mere ek warning le lo after this part , aggar tumne armaan and riddhima ki is , as in armaan ki is misunderstanding ko , jisse uske dad 😡 i hate him , aise dad bhi hoote hai kya apne hi bete ki life barbaad kar rahha hai ,

per aggar tumne , armaan ki is misunderstanding jo uske gande se dad , and vo raj ke paagal se dad ne creat kii hai  , inhe jaldi se theek nahi kiyya aur armaan ko sach nahi bataaya , to to to to , main patta nahi kya karungee ...............hmm soch ke bataaongee

per listen please yaar ye nahi , ar ko alag mat karnaa na , please nahi , i cant see that meraa heart break mat karoo , allready hi bahut hoo chuka hai dmg dekhkar  , no more sadness ok ,

ok now as per part , achaa tha, us armaan ke dad ne to apna evil brain use kar liyya ,

hope ab armaan apna sensible brain use karre and aakar saara truth khud find out karre ,

no ar getting away please , got it ,

really waiting to read it ahead

pleaseab jaldi se update karna , i knew its your exams time , per free hoote hi update karnaa yaar , tum to like itana time lete hoo update karne mein , i want update soon this time ok

till then take care and thanks for the pm

lots of love
simi
-DarkFantasy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh really nice parts anku
thanxx for adding me..
m reading frm this part only
okk!!
do cont.soon

-Mehek-
arshluver_15 thumbnail
reserved
i know i am have not done the first reserved but still
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aww.. first happy holi! and i love how riddhima's intitution is telling her that something is wrong!~